Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(37mg 2C-T-7) - Experienced - Not To Be, But It Was

Morninggloryseed

Bluelight Crew
11/21/2015
37mg 2C-T-7

This was my fourth trip with “C” and his fourth trip ever…our others were with 1-P-LSD, iprocin, and 2C-C. I was hoping the MDMA-like action in 2C-T-7 would promote a sort of breakthrough for C, and (foolishly in hindsight) selected a somewhat high dose for us. 74mg of 2C-T-7 was dissolved in water and divided.

We both noted the effects within 20 minutes, a little tension and nausea for both of us. By the one hour point, C was puking and I put on some music (Simon and Garfunkel’s Parsley Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme record. As the music played, I knew I was in for an intense experience. Just from the very first notes, an intensely warm and holy feeling grew inside of me.

After vomiting, “C” lay down on the floor in the bedroom, curled up in the fetal position, and spent most of the night that way. I debated all night if I should intervene, or let him work through this experience alone. I let my worry over ‘rules’ and ‘boundaries’ direct me instead of doing what I knew was right but hindsight is 20/20.

An hour and half in, and I was a full +++ having the most beautiful and intense visions I have had in years. Between the orgasmic musical experience, I lay in awe of 2C-T-7’s ‘deluxe and glorious’ effects. What a perfect psychedelic it is, at least in my central nervous system.

I would check on “C” often, and for much of the night I lay on the bed looking down at him, all I could observe was a person fighting the effects, and hating what the drug was doing. I let him know I was here guarding everything and keeping us safe. I’d ask him if he needed anything, offered water, or to put on music he wanted to hear, but he refused to play. My original notion not to interfere was justified in seeing him get up to pee a few times without incident, further telling me not to interfere, that he had stuff to work through on his own.

The next record I play was Simon and Garfunkel’s “Bookends” and by God this was an ecstatic experience. The most intense moment I remember was when the musical collage played with Walter Cronkite reports including the murder of MLK. I could see all the events in the recording play out for my eyes, and it became REALLY heavy when it got to the part of MLK being shot. I thought about today’s world with the world back then and realized that not much has changed, maybe it is even worse since at least before you could talk to your enemies and reach them on a phone.

Two hours in and I am convinced this is one of the more intense 2C-T-7 trips I’ve ever had…or maybe I am just getting older. I’ve taken twice as much before but somehow this has more impact. Many times I go out of body into the ethereal, other times I am reminded of the 2C-T-7 entry where Shulgin says, “The visuals have an adaptable character to them. I can use them to recreate any hallucinogenic substance I have known and loved. With open eyes, I can go easily into LSD flowing visuals, or into the warm earth world of Peyote”

On this trip, I could revisit any past trip and reproduce the effects. I also had enhanced memory reach and was able (while reading my past trip reports) to remember details of past experiences with crystal clarity, and even to recall some experiences I had long forgotten about.

Again, I remarked to myself what a valuable and amazing tool 2C-T-7 is. This is truly a deluxe and spectacular psychedelic.

At the third hour, I drank a little beer and put on Bob Dylan’s “Blond on Blond” record. At this point, the trip became very strange and insane. The music dictating the mood, sarcasm and emotions abounded. I tried my best to change the atmosphere for “C” but there was no change for him. All I could do was ensure he was safe and calm, and he was, so I would spend time watching him, then go in the other room to enjoy the effects for myself.

I normally do not drink on a psychedelic, and I must say alcohol seems to greatly intensify the effects of 2C-T-7 while relaxing the body. It was a wonderful combination.

By the fifth hour, I noted a decline in effects and at this time “C” came into the room and indicated he wanted to watch television and I was more than happy to oblige. We spent the rest of the evening watching a delightful show on planet Earth.

This trip was deeply personal for “C” and he later told me he spent all of the night in an endless cycle of reliving past nightmares and traumatic experiences. I feel like had I intervened we could have had a major and dramatic breakthrough together. But several days after this experience, I feel like it was in a way a missed opportunity. Or maybe it isn’t, and the breakthrough will still come with some intense work together. But I cannot force this work upon him; it has to come from within. I will sure be there to help in any way I can.

No matter what, my love of 2C-T-7 is further cemented and it is a shame my supply is limited, I feel this drug can promote a lifetime of love, understanding, comic bliss, and hellish nightmares all in a single night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wished one of ky vendors had stocked this... the T-7 sounds such a treat

Thanks for reporting! I feel jealous :)

I have some 2C-T2 and 2C-T7 waiting for being tested from almost 2 years ago. I had other compounds even more interesting on the list and that's why I am still waiting to have the opportunity.

I will certainly do it in the upcoming weeks and report back :) - do you think 15 mg is a good starting dose to really notice the nature of the compound by first time?

do you think 15 mg is a good starting dose to really notice the nature of the compound by first time?

Thanks for reading.

I hate to give dosing advice on T7 because it seems to vary from person to person, more so than most of the related compounds. Quantitatively, I'd say 2C-T-7 is probably most similar to 2c-B in potency...maybe slightly weaker. For me, anything less than 20mg is barely noticeable, and then the dose/response curve becomes pretty steep above 30mg. So, 30mg-40mg is sufficient enough for my tastes. But some people find 10-20mg sufficient, at least according to PIHKAL.

Last edited:
Beautiful man. :) Nice to see you write a report.

An intense report, thanks for sharing! 2C-T-7 definitely sounds like a bucket list kind of drug.... That thing about being able to recreate any past psychedelic visuals sounds pretty fascinating as well. And just the out-of-body stuff in general.... Phenethylamine dissociation is something I've found myself very intrigued by at the moment. This has definitely given me some more to think about in this way, so thank you. :)