• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol best ROA?

BenarGila

Bluelighter
I've read somewhere that if you dissolve tramadol into water and drink that, it works faster and stronger. Tramadol is my DOC and I can usually get a pretty decent nod from about 200mg, but I have a limited amount of 50mg pills and want to get the most out of what I have, as far as pain relief and getting a nice high goes.
Anyone know if the above method works, or any other ways to potientiate tramadol? I usually take a benadryl with my dose, also.

Update: I've taken 300mg and I'm not feeling anything significant, I'm pretty disappointed, still in pain and not even able to sleep. I feel like that was a waste of 6 pills..

you need a syringe with no needle that you can stick up your arse. it wont work well whilst you're constipated as your poo absorbs the tramadol/water solution.

so 300mg mixed with water didnt work as well as 200mg taken normally?? this doesn't sound right. maybe your tolerance has gone up. i wouldnt take any more than 300mg as there is a risk of seizures with high dose tramadol.

What are the effect you're looking for? Opioid or the real tramadol feeling?

Update: I've taken 300mg and I'm not feeling anything significant, I'm pretty disappointed, still in pain and not even able to sleep. I feel like that was a waste of 6 pills..
Don't get it, you usually get decent nod with 200 mg, but this time 300 didn't work well? But I get it maybe, tolerance builds rapidly on Tramadol, when you start taking it to manage pain on long distance. That was my experience at least. Also I would say no matter what you try you won't get much further than with oral consumption. Some people claim that paracetamol actually potentiates it, but I am not sure about that any more... My experience is that with time side effects are more and more likely, opioide effects disappear, antidepressant continue and dominate. Great drug for relatively short term pain management, not an option for... say substitution, and I am not saying this because it is a week opioid.

You need to stagger your doses by 45 minutes homeboy. And yes ^ you're damn right that the SNRI effects dominate after a few days. First two days I'm drowsy then it progressively gets speedy...

you need a syringe with no needle that you can stick up your arse. it wont work well whilst you're constipated as your poo absorbs the tramadol/water solution. so 300mg mixed with water didnt work as well as 200mg taken normally?? this doesn't sound right. maybe your tolerance has gone up. i wouldnt take any more than 300mg as there is a risk of seizures with high dose tramadol.
Only people sensitive to seizures will get them. Also official highest dosage is 400 mg / day. I was taking 1g (Although for very short time, but more than a half g for too long time.), and I know bunch of people who were taking significantly more than 1g, and none of these had seizures AFAIK. But who knows what happened later... most of these people switched to H, and then to alcohol. Anyway even if you go over 400 mg you are still pretty safe, except you are sensitive to seizures. 500 mg is the most common dosage among people I know, almost everyone jumps to it shortly after they start taking it. I was in minority with my 200 - 400 back than, usually 250, few times per month. If I only stayed at it. But I had quite serious pain issues, and evil doctors will only prescribe tramadol here. For anything 'stronger' (stuff our bodies usually much better tolerate + no seizures and antidepressant shit) one has to have cancer at least (Or to be addicted to real opiates than you get your substitution immediately.). Moth*f*s.

Only people sensitive to seizures will
get them. Also official highest dosage is 400 mg / day. I was taking 1g (Although for very short time, but more than a half g for too long time.), and I know bunch of people who were taking significantly more than 1g, and none of these had seizures AFAIK. But who knows what happened later... most of these people switched to H, and then to alcohol. Anyway even if you go over 400 mg you are still pretty safe, except you are sensitive to seizures. 500 mg is the most common dosage among people I know, almost everyone jumps to it shortly after they start taking it. I was in minority with my 200 - 400 back than, usually 250, few times per month. If I only stayed at it. But I had quite serious pain issues, and evil doctors will only prescribe tramadol here. For anything 'stronger' (stuff our bodies usually much better tolerate + no seizures and antidepressant shit) one has to have cancer at least (Or to be addicted to real opiates than you get your substitution immediately.). Moth*f*s.

What terrible advice and very irresponsible.

Seizures from taking tramadol, generally at a high dose are very real and not just if you are sensitive to them.

Taking in excess of 400mg puts you in greater danger of this, not to mention other serious side effects, such as as serotonin syndrome.

You're an idiot for taking 1g, I can't believe what I'm reading.

Anyway, plugging. You need a medicine syringe, these are widely available in baby medicine packages.

Start off by diluting your desired dosage of tramadol (best not to exceed 250mg) in around 2-3mls of warm, sterile water. Take the solution into the syringe.

Wash your hands, lie back and insert around 1.5 inches of the syringe into your anus. Squirt the solution in and wash hands after.

Regarding the constipation issue, yes it would make a difference as the drug would get absorbed more into your faeces rather than the mucous membranes.

Stay safe x

What terrible advice and very irresponsible.

Seizures from taking tramadol, generally at a high dose are very real and not just if you are sensitive to them.

Taking in excess of 400mg puts you in greater danger of this, not to mention other serious side effects, such as as serotonin syndrome.

You're an idiot for taking 1g, I can't believe what I'm reading.

Anyway, plugging. You need a medicine syringe, these are widely available in baby medicine packages.

Start off by diluting your desired dosage of tramadol (best not to exceed 250mg) in around 2-3mls of warm, sterile water. Take the solution into the syringe.

Wash your hands, lie back and insert around 1.5 inches of the syringe into your anus. Squirt the solution in and wash hands after.

Regarding the constipation issue, yes it would make a difference as the drug would get absorbed more into your faeces rather than the mucous membranes.

Stay safe x

anyone can gain an addiction to tramadol reaching upwards of 1 gram a day, it just takes time and a gradual increase in dosage. which is obviously the path the OP is on at the moment, which is obviously not a good thing. tramadol is a fickle bitch, it CAN do wonders for pain control, but eventually the SNRI/SSRI effects will become more apparent and then that's all you will notice when taking the drug.

I know about the seizures, as I've been on tramadol for quite some time on and off for pain and I never go over 400mg. I'm actually am prone to seizures. I normally get pretty good pain relief and a nod from 200mg. Yesterday I did not dissolve my tramadol into water beforehand, and I took 100mg, then an hour later 100mg, then 30 minutes after that another 100, and I didn't get what I normally do. It was also on an empty stomach. I take clonazepam for anxiety and for seizures, and usually take one with my tramadol to help prevent them.
Right now I only have 150mg tramadol until Monday. Since it's a bit lower than my usual dose and yesterday's dose, how would I go about getting the most out of it? If I dissolve it into water and drink it will it work faster/better? Also, I have benadryl and I have phenergan. Which should I take? I'm thinking 150mg tramadol dissolved in water, .5mg clonazepam, and 25mg benadryl.

Okay, about an hour ago I took .5mg clonazepam, 25mg benadryl, and waited 40 minutes to take my 150mg tramadol. I then realized we have cimetidine here so in a last minute effort took one of them about 20 minutes after I took the tramadol, hoping for the best since I didn't know we had it before.

Okay, about an hour ago I took .5mg clonazepam, 25mg benadryl, and waited 40 minutes to take my 150mg tramadol. I then realized we have cimetidine here so in a last minute effort took one of them about 20 minutes after I took the tramadol, hoping for the best since I didn't know we had it before.

Update: not feeling much so I just took the rest of my Kratom, probably about 3-4grams of a good Bali strain, and another .5 clonazepam. My girlfriend made me laugh when I was using the toss and wash method for the kratom and I choked on it and gagged a bit, but got it down. Damn, it burns now.

Update: not feeling much so I just took the rest of my Kratom, probably about 3-4grams of a good Bali strain, and another .5 clonazepam. My girlfriend made me laugh when I was using the toss and wash method for the kratom and I choked on it and gagged a bit, but got it down. Damn, it burns now.

Update: I was pain free and happy for the rest of the night. I need to order more kratom, that stuff is amazing. Especially mixed with a bit of tramadol. I get more tramadol tomorrow afternoon but I might take s break from it and let my tolerance go down a bit. Probably wait about 4 days until my kratom gets here.

I only take it as needed or with tramadol, I'm on it for anxiety as well as a seizure disorder.

What terrible advice and very irresponsible. Seizures from taking tramadol, generally at a high dose are very real and not just if you are sensitive to them. Taking in excess of 400mg puts you in greater danger of this, not to mention other serious side effects, such as as serotonin syndrome. You're an idiot for taking 1g, I can't believe what I'm reading. Anyway, plugging. You need a medicine syringe, these are widely available in baby medicine packages. Start off by diluting your desired dosage of tramadol (best not to exceed 250mg) in around 2-3mls of warm, sterile water. Take the solution into the syringe. Wash your hands, lie back and insert around 1.5 inches of the syringe into your anus. Squirt the solution in and wash hands after. Regarding the constipation issue, yes it would make a difference as the drug would get absorbed more into your faeces rather than the mucous membranes. Stay safe x
I just told the guy that bit more than 300mg is not that dangeours. Every one who is addicted to tramadol takes >400 mg. Everyone. Even a 50kg heavy woman ends on higher dosis. Further I never suggested to anyone to take one gram or to take it at all. If you new just few people who were addicted to it, you would know how fast the tolerance builds on tramadol. It cannot be compared to heroine, morphine, or any other opiate/opioid I know about. I am an idiot b/c I was taking a g of Tramadol, but you are not an idiot for suggesting him plugging? Because you think that will increase its bioavailability, what equals to a higher dose taken oraly. WTF are you doing here at all?

I just told the guy that bit more than 300mg is not that dangeours. Every one who is addicted to tramadol takes >400 mg. Everyone. Even a 50kg heavy woman ends on higher dosis. Further I never suggested to anyone to take one gram or to take it at all. If you new just few people who were addicted to it, you would know how fast the tolerance builds on tramadol. It cannot be compared to heroine, morphine, or any other opiate/opioid I know about. I am an idiot b/c I was taking a g of Tramadol, but you are not an idiot for suggesting him plugging? Because you think that will increase its bioavailability, what equals to a higher dose taken oraly. WTF are you doing here at all?

It's alright, I know how much I can handle and that even at a low dose, seizures can happen. I never go above 500 in a day, and try to stay lower than that. I take breaks in my tramadol use and plan to get off of it when I have enough kratom, but that's a whole other problem in it's own when it comes to addiction and tolerance.

Originally I posted this to find if anyone knows if tramadol works better when dissolved into water and taken orally that way, than when taken whole. Does anyone know this? If not, tomorrow I will experiment and post a thread in TR.

I also don't suggest to anyone reading this to take tramadol at a higher dose than recommend. Tolerance is a bitch and will catch up quick, and even with a tolerance at a high dose tramadol can cause seizures.