• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

For ideal health and wellness:::: how long do psychedelics need to be spaced out?

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
wondering the ideal time wait between use of these things.

I have quite the experience with empathogeons (have never tripped) and I found out my own body ideal wait time was 3-6 months between uses. Yes, I was an ultra safe guy with dosing and such, long waits in between.

I see trips and some people, just like some people on empathogeons, seem to abuse and use way too much. Ive heard once a month is okay for these things, yet some say once a month is ideal for empathogen-entactogen's -and I found that incorrect for the ideal experience

I know these work on serotonin receptors of some kind and many dont understand exactly how they work and why they cause the hallucinogenic effects, they just do,

how long do you truly think the ideal wait time ?

I would add a poll if I knew how , can a mod do it....

one month between doses _____

one to three months ______

three to six months or longer________

It depends on what you mean by "ideal," but my experience is that individual trips become more enjoyable with longer spacing as a rule. I'm definitely in the three-to-six-months-or-more camp.

everyone has a different definition of ideal. Like mentioned, being responsible is mandatory, again taking 3 months or longer between empathogeons--so guessing to be "ideal" in a responsible drug use world, spacing anything out by 3 months or longer....so if one did say an empathogeon in april , one would wait untill July to do psychedelic.....or could expirement with combining lower doses at first maybe and going from there... looks like three months or longer between any thing like this is best as a rule of thumb

I'd be willing to make that poll for you, if you think there is a very important difference between what people think is best and what they actually do (!)... but in the meanwhile, enjoy this beautiful curve:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/124447-The-Big-amp-Dandy-quot-How-Often-Do-You-Trip-quot-Thread

If I were to venture a guess I would say that probably people will say that it is more healthy and wise to space out trips a little bit more than the actual frequency of use shown in the curve of those poll results, maybe 1-3 or 2-3 months rather than the peak at 1 month... but not as big of a difference as we may see with MDMA, with which I would expect people to be a little less patient.

I'd be willing to make that poll for you, if you think there is a very important difference between what people think is best and what they actually do (!)... but in the meanwhile, enjoy this beautiful curve:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/124447-The-Big-amp-Dandy-quot-How-Often-Do-You-Trip-quot-Thread

If I were to venture a guess I would say that probably people will say that it is more healthy and wise to space out trips a little bit more than the actual frequency of use shown in the curve of those poll results, maybe 1-3 or 2-3 months rather than the peak at 1 month... but not as big of a difference as we may see with MDMA, with which I would expect people to be a little less patient.

Thank you . Yes the poll could be updated to be every 2, 3 months in there- big gap between once a month and two times a year

Depends on your recovery time, and what you hope to get out of it.

My most florid trips are spaced 3-6 months apart. It gives the brain time to regenerate and stabilize back into mundane reality. There's also a basic forgetting that takes place, where you don't remember what it was like to be high anymore, so that when you finally dose there's that added layer of novelty. It's when tripping starts to feel familiar that I usually stop for a while, mostly because it's a sign that I've maxed out the benefits and I'm going to start experiencing more deleterious effects.

depends on the drug

mescaline/ al-lad 2-4 weeks, lsd 3-4 months, shrooms 3-4 months.

the harder to integrate and more mentally headfucking the drug the longer i wait

plus the length of trip fitting in with lifestyle is also a factor