• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol effect length

Magicmonk

Bluelighter
So Im a regular tramadol user for recreational reasons, and I took a fairly low to usual
dose of 200mg usually 300. I took that at about 5:30 yesterday and slept from 12-3:50 woke up and still now at 4:50 feel still slightly nauseous and semi nod feel to it not zoning out but the mild mild euphoria pulsating anyone else have tramadol
lasting this long? Very odd not happened after I sleep it usually is gone? Cheers!

The half life of tramadol is 6 hours, so by 12 hours it would be out of your system.

How many hours since you took the last dose? I can't figure out your timescale.

Tramadol is not just an opioid, but also SSRI, and SNRI. Depending on dosage you can feel great even day after. Although in another way. For example I used to feel calm, very calm, very nice, empty had, also was able to concentrate much better than usual, all this day after I took Tram. I used to study much better in that shape. Though, there is a catch, it doesn't last long that day after. The crash will follow, but a 'nice' one if that makes sense. By crash I mean you will have to sleep (Because the sleep of that night was of no use. You will notice you stay out of bad as you were already awake.). I had to hide sleep in our class room sometimes. I had this benefit only when I was taking it few times per month. When I had started taking it to manage pain, every day, all that disappeared.

The half life of tramadol is 6 hours, so by 12 hours it would be out of your system. How many hours since you took the last dose? I can't figure out your timescale.
Maybe he took slow release. Unfortunately nowadays they make everything slow release.

Regarding SR tables, I cannot remember any of 'benefits' I mentioned when I was taking these. SR is evil but crushing these can help, it is not like slow release morphine.

No no they're insta release no idea why I took my dose at 5PM yesterday and awake at 3:30am today and still felt high as shit and yeah that makes sense I've had a nice afterglow kinda feeling off of trams it's gone now but I just dosed another 180mg of codeine so that kinda has me in a new level ;) :p

No no they're insta release no idea why I took my dose at 5PM yesterday and awake at 3:30am today and still felt high as shit and yeah that makes sense I've had a nice afterglow kinda feeling off of trams it's gone now but I just dosed another 180mg of codeine so that kinda has me in a new level ;) :p
Hope you will stop there. Body cannot recover properly and fast enough, on high dosages of opioids/opiates. Body lacks important sleep phases, digestion doesn't work properly, so important nutrients will be missing too. If you have to stay up in the morning, go to work etc. that's huge additional stres on top of all mentioned. But you probably know what you are doing... On the other side, regular dosing, like for pain magament, is usually well tolerated... Although it is easy to cross the limit without noticing it. It happens to me every now and then.

Thanks for support, yeah I'm a bastard for continuous use. Anything of that matter, il
Take and continue to do so
I do still
Exercise and eat right but you're right it's stressed the fuck out my digestive system. I'm going to go purchase some nice ketamine in an hour! Thanks tho peeps! ✌️

I'm also a tramadol user for recreational and pain relief purposes. I can still feel the effects of a 300mg dose 12-16 hours after dosing. I usually take a dose, lay in a dark room, nod out for a bit and fall asleep then wake up still with a euphoric feeling. That's why I love tramadol, because for me it lasts long enough for a little to go a long way.