• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging

closeau

Bluelighter
I'm very new to this ROA. Tonight was second time. I plugged 120mg of MS Contin although I know I didn't get it all cause it gelled up which I knew it would. I went out and bought an enema and did everything right and I do feel something. I have Dilaudid I'd love to start plugging cause I've developed an iv habit and I'd like to stop. But why am I not more buzzed? Was it the drug I chose? I got it up there as far as possible and I have ostomy bag so no waste down there so I'm perfect for it. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

within 45 minutes or less you should be high :) If your bunghole is very very clean 60 mg should be enough ime. How clean is yer bunghole?

^dumb bunghole joke. Anyways, I like using boiling water when i used to do this because you will know you are clean inside when the blast of hot water hits the lining of your butt. No feeling of hot H2O means the morphine has been soaked up by poo :) I dont know if this is healthy or right, but its how I did it.

I'm sure it's clean cause nothing has come out of it since June. They took out my colon and I have illiostomy bag so my bunghole is sparkling. I think I just didn't get enough morphine out of that gel. I did feel something but not what I had hoped. I'm not gonna waste a Dilaudid trying.i mean, I may but it won't be good cause I'm used to iv them but I'm starting to feel guilty about shooting and I have terrible veins so I miss sometimes. Both my hands are swollen and ankle hurts like crazy. If I knew I could get a good buzz from plugging I would do it in a minute. That's why I was saying I'm perfect for plugging cause I don't poo, well I do but not out the booty. I'll try tomorrow. It was hard cause I have this enema thing and only a little liquid in it so I had to tilt my body down so it shoot in. I had no leakage and layed there for 15 min. I'll try Dilaudid tomorrow. I sure hope it works. I'm so addicted to the rush of iv but I'll get over it. Sorry this is so long.

Not sure. I have a very large spoon and I filled that up. I need a syringe with markings, I know. I'm not gonna do the ms Contins again. To jelly. Might try Dilaudid tonight. Ho

Cut me off. How much water should I use with an 8mg Dilaudid? I know I have no way of measuring it but I have been iv occasionally so o assume I put more water in the spoon for plugging.

Curious, how much of your intestines are left in there? and how functional are they? That may be your problem right there. I'm not into opis but my general protocol is use a 3 or 10ml oral syringe as far up in there as it'll go, with however much water it takes to get the drug into solution.

My small intestine is there but my colon is completly gone. I'm gonna try it later and I'll post results.

I just did another 120 of MS Contin and this time mixed it up real good and got way up in there and got every drop deep. I'm feeling it already. That was a good one. I was gonna try a Dilaudid but I save those for something special. Wow, I was a skeptic of plugging but not now. I layed there a good 20 min and it's been about 30. So how long do the effects last? I could use an extended buzz. I got good buzzes from my Dilaudid bc of ROA but it's quick. I've read it lasts awhile. It kinda hurts a bit. I hope with no colon I'm not doing any damage but I doubt it. I'd like to see someone else stick an enema all the way up and have no poop on it,lol. If I gotta have no colon and this horrible bag I'm gonna try to find a plus in it. I'm sure it be better with an ir pill but I really got a good milky mix of morphine. Last time it was coming out sporadic cause it was so jelly but I added more water and got a really good mix. Feels like my hair is sticking up so I guess I did it right. Thanks for the tips everyone!!

Awesome!
Should last longer than nasal, but shorter than oral. Do keep an eye out for damage and blood on your tools, smooth surfaces and lube are your friend, I think it still should be a hell of a lot safer than shooting. So have fun bro. :)

I'm starting to like plugging. Got the morphine down. I gotta mix that with a bunch of hot water and no belly globs. Did it today and it worked fantastic. Great effects. I just did a Dilaudid and had to add more water than I wanted to cause enema was not made for repeated use so it's getting all dented but it went well and I def felt it. Better alternative to iv. I hope I'm not doing any damage cause I don't know what at other end of rectum cause usually it's your stignoid colon. Like I said, I'm a perfect candidate cause I have no poo. Anyway, good ROA.