• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants smoking ritalin and bupropion on foil

Status
Not open for further replies.

downerfan

Bluelighter
Ok so my friend from the moon was wondering if he could use the kitty crack guide but instead of using water he could used a concentrated cwe of bupropion.would this be dangerous for my friend,would this increase the effect's of Ritalin for my friend?

I'm not sure of the guide you are writing about? Yes people do freebase Ritalin and even Dexedrine/Adderall on foil like people do with coke and heroin; but it's far better to just take the Ritalin, or Dexedrine/Adderall pills orally the way they're designed to be taken instead of smoking vaporizing/smoking them.

Why would you combine Bupropion, or wellbutrin/Zyban with the Ritalin?

If you still have the Ritalin and it's a low dose maybe just take it orally? I have never freebased anything and do not personally want to but I have known people who did and they did not combine the drug with Wellbutrin.

BTW, we don't use terms like SWIM, my pet dog, my friend from the moon, etc. as this isn't drugsforum, and it does nothing to stop incrimination as we all know it's you taking the drugs or having the questions about the drugs.

Last edited:
Your "friend from the moon" won't benefit at all from this. Just eat the ritalin mang.

Smoking pills is dangerous and stupid. Just take them orally, nasally or even plug them.
Bupropion is not worth to abuse recreationally.

The guide Is on another forum,he's not sure if he's aloud to post a link,so just google it.he's hoping doing this will potentiate each other,sense the both effect dopamine in similar ways,he's thinking of just getting a syringe and just squirting the liquid up his nose.

And yes he's read many people say bupropion Is not worth using recreationally,he disagree, he enjoy the effect's quite allot.

combining buproprion and methylphenidate sounds like a great way to induce seizures

buproprion mostly works on norepinephrine anyway its effects on DA release are pitiful

but if you were deseprate for dat high BA then plug it i suppose, that works for methylphenidate at least

smoking shit off of foil is fraught with peril, u need a good technique, and moreover it is going to be wasteful even under ideal circumstances... ur exposing a drug to open flame after all

p.s. as far as i know you can smoke cathinones as the salt, cause as a freebase i would expect it to be an oil (not a solid) & also significantly less shelf stable than the salt....

Well my friend knows the maximum dosage of when it becomes dangerous and he only plans to do around 150-300 max,he was also wondering about using it to boost and prolong the effects.

Bupropion is a good DAT inhibitor but, on oral administration, 95% is converted to hydroxybupropion and other metabolites which work more selective on NET.

Bupropion is a good DAT inhibitor but, on oral administration, 95% is converted to hydroxybupropion and other metabolites which work more selective on NET.

well that explains why at least plugging buproprion gives a solid rush when plugged. it is, however, a nearly worthless endeavor that results in a lousy high that is absolutely not at all worth it. i'd say those cheap benzdrex heart-attack inducing inhalers with the menthol oil cotton thing are a better high.

also plugging ritalin is IMHO THE WAY to go if you're chasing a rush from it. Just be sure you don't suck up any of the pill filler into the syringe otherwise you'll shit it all out very violently less than 15 min later. the crash on it sucks tho.

smoking stuff off of foil is called vaporizing, not 'freebasing.' that is a retarded sounding misnomer used by people who want to sound cool by comparing their silly jr. high school antics with that of honest to goodness, god's chosen, hardened crack smokers, who smoke 'freebased' cocaine (which, incidentally, they do so out of a pipe and not off of foil). sorry to rant but its for your own good

Benzdrex gives my friend really high blood pressure he almost had stroke,is there any way to counteract its valocontricting properties
well that explains why at least plugging buproprion gives a solid rush when plugged. it is, however, a nearly worthless endeavor that results in a lousy high that is absolutely not at all worth it. i'd say those cheap benzdrex heart-attack inducing inhalers with the menthol oil cotton thing are a better high.

also plugging ritalin is IMHO THE WAY to go if you're chasing a rush from it. Just be sure you don't suck up any of the pill filler into the syringe otherwise you'll shit it all out very violently less than 15 min later. the crash on it sucks tho.

smoking stuff off of foil is called vaporizing, not 'freebasing.' that is a retarded sounding misnomer used by people who want to sound cool by comparing their silly jr. high school antics with that of honest to goodness, god's chosen, hardened crack smokers, who smoke 'freebased' cocaine (which, incidentally, they do so out of a pipe and not off of foil). sorry to rant but its for your own good

You can increase amphetamine potency by taking something alkaline like tums or baking soda in conjunction with stimulant. other routes seem impractical unless you find pure amphetamine salts from a compounding pharmacy or darknet market and vaping with meth pipe (incense burner). don't smoke foil imo.

You can't rock up bupropion like cocaine, so don't try. You also cannot smoke the CWE product, so don't do it.

Stop taking bupropion recreationally altogether.

Ok what my friend is trying to ask is if wellbutrin(snorted,smoked) will ether potentiate or the opposite decrease effects,because he is set on doing tho and I aware of the risks and no matter what u guys say he is still going to do this(unless of course it decreases effectiveness of Ritalin or Adderall)

i'm pretty sure buproprion will compete with ritalin for the DAT/dopamine transporter receptor and therefore be counterproductive, no matter what idiotic way you want to take them. i know that's the case with amphetamine and ritalin, and buproprion is an amphetamine, so that's just my guess. i have however taken both at around the same time and felt the high off of the ritalin (including with standard amphetamine/adderall, and felt that, too).

good luck

I just searched this because I tried this. i just took the 300 mg time release wellbutrin... Scraped the coating off.... And used a straight pipe w choreboy put about 80-100 mg crumbled up at a time. The crazy part is it melts almost like crack lol and the hits that you blow out are nice. But the main thing is the effects are not bad at all I was surprised. And if there is any drug I would compared it to it would be f****** crack LOL. These pills do gel up. IV use would be crazy. Even smoking is... Cause I said there spit was gelling up. So I imagine the moisture in the lungs was gelling up also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.