• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Episome salt bath to help detox?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I'm smoking a cig waiting on my tub to full up with about half a normal size ziplock of E salt and was wondering is it going to detox me some what? I know it will in some ways but I'm wanting to detox from drugs as well (not full detox just so I can use opiates after a sub I took a day before). I take xanax normally but in low doses now- .5-1mg a day if needed now; aswell as 30mg of temazepam for sleep when needed. I used suboxone 2-3mgs yesterday at 7am and .5-1mg at 1pm. It's been about 24 hours or atleast 12 after taking my sub and I have Percs to take for pain back/neck pain due to a injury. I know to wait for 24-48 hours for full effects but I only took a total of 3mg max in one day only. If I take this bath will I get some of the sub out of my body and other drugs? I'm not expecting to jump in then out and pop a perc and get fucked up I'm just wondering what the effects will be like after the bath. Also I haven't taken any opaites other than that small amount of sub yesterday and I normally save my pain meds and haven't taken them in a while.