PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Al-Lad not like LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
So as the titels tells,there are lot of comparisons,but thats about it,comparisons.

Tonight i had 600mcg and felt intoxicated,and for all of those new psychonoauts out there that had not had the priviledge to know of realt LSD-25,then this is pretty close,but so much is missing,it`s like saying a calor gar fire and a real wood burning fore are the same,no way,similar in that they keep you warm but thats it.

Its so sad these days the kids have to have this RC shit rather than what we had,lets face it all this RC crap comes out of CHINA.

I prefer LSD too but AL-LAD is pretty goddamn good. I like the relative lucidity it provides while still giving real nice visuals. I tend to agree most RCs are crap compared to what they are trying to mimic, but there are exceptions and AL-LAD is one.

I think it's kind of uncalled for to say that just because two things aren't the same, that one is bad. You had an expectation that wasn't fulfilled, but that's all you can really say.

AL-LAD is simply a different drug, a similar one but not exactly the same. Just like LSA isn't LSD, neither are other ergolines. It does different things to your system, it has different binding affinities, a different dosage, ect. and depending on your specific neurological setup, AL-LAD might tickle your receptors in a better or worse way than LSD.

Take each experience for what it is. If you spend all of your time searching for that last great trip you had, you're dismissing a trip that could potentially have been amazing in a completely different way. For all you know, you just didn't have that great of a trip this time around. Tripping is very dependent on your thoughts at the time.

I haven't touched LSD since my first AL-LAD trip.

I have plenty of both, but I really like visuals and LAD is so gentle and smooth. Its the best.

Different strokes for different folks.

I prefer LSD to AL-LAD, but I still think AL-LAD is a marvelously beautiful compound. Of the novel lysergamides it's also the one that is most different from LSD. I really don't think that it's completely fair to compare them like that.

AL-LAD allows information backing through. If one takes a look at the shape of AL-LAD it looks like two square (x^2) intersecting serotonin flows. The carboxamide/diethyl act as a pointer towards energy driving spin against the flow. This aligns the oxygen on the carboximide central to the flow instead of the outside. The allyl acts as an against 2 level energy stabilizer that keeps the central excitement compressed against the flow. This allows flow from the backing through to the spin.

The difference is the LSD will block out flow trying to reach the conscious ego space, or blocking out backing effect. This has the effect of being more out of your mind thoughts and into yourself. The blocking out backing has another effect of keeping flow out until pointed in. This slightly releases thought from mind space and tends to keep the deeper edges of the information alignment points, which causes the pointy fractal thoughts and feelings. The central amplification that it shares with AL-LAD is what is responsible for enhanced senses and greater feelings within.

AL-LAD allows this flow through (or the outside in), thus can leave self awareness more intact while also having the amplification effect. Without the blocking out backing it allows more liquid flow through while amplifying it, thus the greater feelings can be more flowing instead of pointed.

^ I can never tell what the hell you're talking about. What substance within the brain is the medium for "spin" and "flow"? what is "backing effect"? do you have any links to elaborate on their existence? I don't want to accuse you of making this all up but if you did, you shouldn't be stating it as if it were fact.

MajorBong. I'm not saying you just made that up, but you just made that up :)

It seems, to me, that the "first" of anything is always used as the standard for judging recreational drugs.
If AL-LAD had been synthesized first instead of LSD then AL-LAD would be setting the bar and not LSD.
AL-LAD IS different, but is every bit as good in it's own way as LSD, ETH-LAD, 1-P LSD etal.
I have all 4 and will do one or the other at any given time...mixing them up is also fun.

Oh and I also think you, Major Bong, made that up as well as some other dubious sounding stuff in another thread...better watch out or you might be christened "Major Wrong".

Last edited:
^ I can never tell what the hell you're talking about. What substance within the brain is the medium for "spin" and "flow"? what is "backing effect"? do you have any links to elaborate on their existence? I don't want to accuse you of making this all up but if you did, you shouldn't be stating it as if it were fact.

If one has tried both substances my evaluation of the subjective effects based off the provided ideas should confirm at least an understanding of matching subjective effects. Do you have logic on which to disagree? I would like some logic on which to disagree before you call me wrong. Calling somebody wrong should require some logic before dismissing their point completely.

Spin is represented by dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, histamine.

Dopamine represents forwards point spin. Drive as being driven.
Epinephrine represents point vibration against spin. Realigns drive against drive.
Norepinephrine represents spin against spin. Realigns drive against flow.
Histamine represents rebound against spin. Controls drive against drive (drive brakes).

Flow is represented by serotonin, tryptamine mainly with trace amines specifying modulation.

Serotonin represents forwards flow.
Tryptamine represents backwards against flow.

Amino acids are more edgy and are like the vibrations in between spin and flow.

I don't really know where I got this info from. I'm an uneducated dumbfuck that's learning this as I type it to provide this intelligent design drug trip with its own knowledge. This information was provide by the outside. Divine fingers stuck in a spot.

Last edited:
The idea is that LSD and AL-LAD have a similar inside effect but a different outside effect. To understand why energy and physical interactions act as a mirror, the video game Pong.

Energy Flow Idea (energy is flowing in two directions, from the outside towards in or compression, and towards the outside from in or expansion):

OUTSIDE <------> (blocks inwards outside flow here) LSD (reflects outwards inside flow here) <-------> INSIDE
OUTSIDE <------> AL-LAD (reflects outwards inside flow here) <-------> INSIDE

Last edited:
So as the titels tells,there are lot of comparisons,but thats about it,comparisons.

Tonight i had 600mcg and felt intoxicated,and for all of those new psychonoauts out there that had not had the priviledge to know of realt LSD-25,then this is pretty close,but so much is missing,it`s like saying a calor gar fire and a real wood burning fore are the same,no way,similar in that they keep you warm but thats it.

Its so sad these days the kids have to have this RC shit rather than what we had,lets face it all this RC crap comes out of CHINA.

AL-LAD wasn't made in China, 2C-x and stuff were made by Shulgin in the US :)

Also, just in case you don't know, a lot of RC are made in EU too ;)

If one has tried both substances my evaluation of the subjective effects based off the provided ideas should confirm at least an understanding of matching subjective effects. Do you have logic on which to disagree? I would like some logic on which to disagree before you call me wrong. Calling somebody wrong should require some logic before dismissing their point completely.

I didn't call you wrong, I just asked for some evidence, perhaps backed by a neuroscientist or someone who indisputably knows what they're talking about. I'm really not sure how you expect others to understand your terminology in any case. How am I supposed to understand the meaning you assign to "flow" and "spin"? to me they just mean fluid movement and rotation. I don't see how it correlates to neurotransmitters. What data are you basing this off of? Has it been physically observed? That's all I would like to know. If you can link me a proper source (which shouldn't be difficult or in any way too much to ask if it's valid information) I would switch positions.

I didn't call you wrong, I just asked for some evidence, perhaps backed by a neuroscientist or someone who indisputably knows what they're talking about. I'm really not sure how you expect others to understand your terminology in any case. How am I supposed to understand the meaning you assign to "flow" and "spin"? to me they just mean fluid movement and rotation. I don't see how it correlates to neurotransmitters. What data are you basing this off of? Has it been physically observed?

No, I'm God and I know shit. God is like what all the religion is about and all the Gods are all the modes of people, if you put all the deities in a single person you get God.

This idea is levels of movement, physics basics:

Vibrations back spin, spin drives flow, flow against flow is vibrations, flow drives spin back to vibrations. (Matter/anti-matter relation). Universe is holographics of middle vibrations. The brain and opposite outside layers surround all these levels of physics to represent an inside out mastered energy field, or the perfect mechanism respectively to in body represent, outside contain a wave vibration computer. The brain is inside opposite to the outside computer layers calculating for it but as the matter contains the mastery of the outside computer itself.

If you look at the neurotransmitters I posted previously you can understand how they are truth if you understand hexagonal structure flow law and pentagonal accelerated flow law as layers in structured flow. Oxygen represents excited expansion or the tendency to drive higher compression making an opening of easier flow. Nitrogen represents slowed expansion or increased side compression, slowing flow. Carbon is a stable point so bonds represent vibrating waveform edges.

Last edited:
No it's not. All the definition (except for hexagonal law and pentagonal law) and grammar is there. Don't knock what you don't understand, just try harder.

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys but this has derailed a bit far and I can see it only going south from here.

I'm going to close this off before people start slinging stuff that might get them in trouble. Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns with this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.