• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What does 50mg of speed powder look like?

lightblue543

Bluelighter
I've got some speed powder which was dried from paste here but I don't have a scale, and I understand in the effort of harm reduction eyeballing it would be a bad idea, but I don't have any real options to measure it.

Pic of speed powder: https://i.imgur.com/aYUmJ2M.jpg

No one can tell you, there are an almost infinite number of variables.

Without a scale, you can dissolve the whole amount in a known volume of H2O and then dose as an oral solution.
1g/20ml gives 50mg per ml of solvent, assuming you have exactly 1000mg to start with - you will only ever be able to trust for certain the proportion of solute, not the exact mg amount, per unit amount (1ml, 2ml, etc.,) relative to the total amount you dissolved.
If you have 800mg to start with then 1ml will yield 40mg, 1.2g in 20ml gives 60mg/ml etc.,

Stay safe.
<3

EDIT: just realised this in PED, your post will be moved by a Mod shortly. :)

Wtf is this shit doing in what I still consider to be my forum??!!

^^^ this.

Amphetamines have no place in this section.

Eyeballing dosage has no place on this website.

Stop being a cheap son of a bitch and buy some scales. They're $20 on Amazon for fucks sake. If you've got the cash for a gram of speed, you've got the cash for a set of scales. Disagree? Good for you, maybe you'll find another forum with reckless users who don't really care for the health and safety of their fellow members. You clearly realise eyeballing isn't safe, how did you not realise this is possibly the worst place to ask for that advice?

I was once a mod here and consider myself still to be a lower form of management, albeit far lower than the actual mods.

GTFO my fucking forum.

No one can tell you, there are an almost infinite number of variables.

Without a scale, you can dissolve the whole amount in a known volume of H2O and then dose as an oral solution.
1g/20ml gives 50mg per ml of solvent, assuming you have exactly 1000mg to start with - you will only ever be able to trust for certain the proportion of solute, not the exact mg amount, per unit amount (1ml, 2ml, etc.,) relative to the total amount you dissolved.
If you have 800mg to start with then 1ml will yield 40mg, 1.2g in 20ml gives 60mg/ml etc.,

Stay safe.
Good safe advice for an in a pinch alternative to measuring, cheers :). I wasn't actually planning on eyeballing it though guys, just needed some advice for an alternative. I understand scales are critical for this sort of thing, but being a first time speed user, and someone who hardly ever uses drugs which require specific measurements, I just don't have one right now. And sure, I looked on Amazon and there's a one for £13 I'll get that before I continue with any of this.

Last edited:
Genetic freak where the fuck are you? Get this tool out of our forum