• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

worst tasting pill

^yes! Glad you seconded that because I'm reading all these soma posts and I can chew those up no problem (but then I chew up everything). The dusty chalky taste is nothing like the nastiness of prednisone. Even the coated tablets set on the back of my tongue and followed with a whole glass full couldn't spare me.

Yep, that's exactly how I remember them, who could ever forget, there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid the taste, it's like all it takes is one molecule of the stuff to make your whole mouth taste it.

I want to add promethazine to this. Keep that in your mouth for a few seconds too long and not only does it taste disgusting but it hangs around for an hour.

I take gabapentin every day and my dosage comes in 600mg powder pills and its by far the worst tasting thing ive ever had

For me it would have to be Lunesta. If I take one of those I will have a nasty metallic taste in my mouth for the next 24 hrs and everything I eat or drink tastes disgusting!

I like the taste of Adderall they taste sweet to me!!!!
the peach football 30mg IR(barr/teva) do, but the round pink 30mg IR (CorePharma) have zero sweetener added and are bitter/salty but still tolerable to take sublingual if wished

APAP is bad but flavor is easily avoided by quickly swallowing whole and even if you catch the flavor it doesn't linger quite like worst tasting pharms (see below)

i wouldn't mind using diazepam and alprazolam sublingual but they taste like moldy bread covered in ink

Xanax is the worst tasting for me.

Klonopin is the best tasting for me, minty goodness.

Worst for me is tramadol then Xanax then the precipitate you get at the bottom of your cup of kratom tea if you let it cool even a little. If you leave the kratom tea to cool down in the fridge for next day consumption then I'd bump that up above Xanax.

Even though I have been taking tram for ~5 years (on and off) and also associate it's taste with the really good effects it still makes me gag almost every time if I don't swallow them instantly. There is a type of tram pill that I've been getting lately that barely has any of that shitty tram taste unless you let it sit in your mouth for a couple minutes or chew it, I'm assuming it just has a little more robust coating.

A dose of strait capsaicin isn't too nice either until the pain dies down and you get a nice big endorphin rush

MDMA pills if you bite them are the nastiest pill i've ever tried.

i have to agree that 8 mg suboxone orange hexagons are the best tasting pill i've ever tried,. very good orange candy taste, ever since the films took over i've never heard of them again.

Torbutrol. Taste like dog shit and cat throw up, not lying. Last time I snorted it the drip made me puke everywhere. They don't sell it in pill form anymore, so if you find one snort 10 mg and it's a kick ass fuckin' high I'm not gonna lie. It felt like I took a ton of xanax but I was like having an out of body experience and I could barely open my eyes. Super intense I loved it

I'm with LucidSDreamer: chewed MDMA tablets.

so nasty. yet simultaneously so good when you taste that disgusting flavor and know the feeling that's coming just around the corner. makes me tingly just thinking about it.

I feel like the orange suboxone pills are the worst which I know is odd because they're intended to be pretty tolerable. I just can't stand that sweet orange taste when taking something like a pill which my brain expects will be bitter or otherwise awful. In a way I'd rather my drugs just taste disgusting like I expect them to, they're not candy. It's not as if I'm not taking them for the taste lmao.

I also hate the flavor of suboxone.. Not because it tastes 'good', I honestly don't like orangey taste. It's like eating synthetic oranges.