• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Help me - Urgent - terrible WD symptoms.

BenarGila

Bluelighter
I'm pretty sure this is tramadol withdrawal. I wasn't taking much, but I was taking some every day for a few weeks along with hydrocodone, and before that I was taking oxycodone for about two months. Prescribed before and after a major abdominal surgery. I've been using Kratom to help the WD's, pain, and anxiety I have, but right now I have zero Kratom or narcotics. I also use these substances to get a high and would say I'm a mild drug user, my DOC being tramadol with kratom coming in a close second.

Today I have taken about 3mg clonazepam, 8mg loperamide (sp?), 20mg bentyl, and drank a beer. I'm finding no relief.. And I just want to sleep. I'm in so much pain due to a condition called EDS and my recent surgery. I can't smoke weed because it triggers panic attacks for me. I don't know what to do. I'm having hot and cold flashes, can't get comfortable, anxiety, restlessness, etc.

I have phenergan, benadryl, bentyl, ibuprofen, clonazepam, more imodium but don't want to take that again, I have robotussin, but it has guaifenesin in it. I also have Q tussin DM prescribed, but still low DXM and high doses of the bad shit.

What do I do until I get my kratom? I'm so miserable. I hope the 1mg clonazepam I just let dissolve under my tongue helps me sleep. Is my best bet to just wait it out until I get the Kratom?
I'm having awful brain zaps..

Hey I hope you are hanging in there, honestly if you want all of the WD's to go away take some more loperamide. I know you said you don't want to but when I went through WD's the loperamide took them all away, it worked awesome. Good luck and I hope you make it.

Hey I hope you are hanging in there, honestly if you want all of the WD's to go away take some more loperamide. I know you said you don't want to but when I went through WD's the loperamide took them all away, it worked awesome. Good luck and I hope you make it.

Could you PM me?

Anyway, will taking more lope have any bad effects? 8mg is the highest dose I've ever taken. I think the clonazepam is helping a bit. I've been sitting up vaping some 3mg nicotine to distract myself. I'm worried about going to sleep and not waking up, if I take anything more because of everything I've taken today. Do you think a couple advil would be safe? Damn, I shouldn't have used all my Kratom yesterday. I hope I can pick some up tomorrow, it's just hard to find a shop that carries it.

Thanks for your reply. I might take another 4mg lope and a couple advil and try to sleep this off for now. If I even can sleep.

Moved to Sober Living as discussing WD's and I'm sure somebody in here can help.

Could you PM me?

Anyway, will taking more lope have any bad effects? 8mg is the highest dose I've ever taken. I think the clonazepam is helping a bit. I've been sitting up vaping some 3mg nicotine to distract myself. I'm worried about going to sleep and not waking up, if I take anything more because of everything I've taken today. Do you think a couple advil would be safe? Damn, I shouldn't have used all my Kratom yesterday. I hope I can pick some up tomorrow, it's just hard to find a shop that carries it.

Thanks for your reply. I might take another 4mg lope and a couple advil and try to sleep this off for now. If I even can sleep.
I couldn't send you a PM, maybe because we are both green lighters still. I would take some more lope, it will calm you down and allow you to sleep.

Withdrawal can be beaten. It is not the crazy dragon with heat ray vision that our minds make it out to be.

That clonazepam and lope are going to be your best allies along with a support network to keep you on an even keel. What comes next is the hard part. Waking up in the morning feeling well and wondering "Who the fuck am I?" I had that moment in rehab. I woke up at my usual 4am looked at the dude next to me, the dude across from me and said "man to go from scholar athlete to jail to rehab to psychward and a combination of all of those in many different orders. What in the hell happened?" This is the time for introspection. I tell you this because during acute withdrawal is not the time to be pondering such things. Active withdrawal is about pinpointing the symptom you have and finding a way to cope. Don't question yourself...don't delve deep into what made you the way you are...just be, and know that this will indeed pass.

Don't drink anymore it will only make you feel worse. Take some vitamin supplements also I'd double the lope trust me it won't back you up for weeks.

Thank you all for your replies. Today I ended up in the absolute worst abdominal pain I've ever felt, went to the ER and it ended up being an infection from surgery. They prescribed me some tramadol and I'm using that sparingly along with my clonazepam for the pain, so I don't end up in another situation like last night. My Kratom will be here on Friday also, so I think I'm set for a bit.
I definitely want to be off of pills and only use Kratom maybe once or twice a week when my pain is unbearable. I'm feeling a lot better now.

Thank you all for your replies. Today I ended up in the absolute worst abdominal pain I've ever felt, went to the ER and it ended up being an infection from surgery. They prescribed me some tramadol and I'm using that sparingly along with my clonazepam for the pain, so I don't end up in another situation like last night. My Kratom will be here on Friday also, so I think I'm set for a bit.
I definitely want to be off of pills and only use Kratom maybe once or twice a week when my pain is unbearable. I'm feeling a lot better now.
Cool man glad to hear you are feeling better, just hang in there and be careful with everything.

How are you feeling today? Hopefully better than yesterday.

Yeah, a lot better. Had a severe allergic reaction to an additive in a med, so right now I'm all doped up on benadryl, haha. My abdomen pain is calming down with antibiotics and tramadol. Also just got the news that my Kratom will be arriving today.

I'm being safe, but damn, am I tired of being sick.. This was my 8th surgery in the past year. Just trying to stay positive now that I have some relief from the pain and WD's.

I just now took 5 grams of Kratom about an hour after taking 200mg tramadol and .5mg clonazepam. So it's a good night so far :)

I only ordered 10g of Bali Kratom, and the company sent me two extra 10g samples of different strains to try! I was so excited.