• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

blue hydrocodone

shubs

Bluelighter
this is not a "pill ID request" so please bear with me. I came across some blue hydrocodone pills the other night that look like either Lortab's or possibly 10/660 vicodin's. I have never in my life seen anything other than a white hydrocodone so I'm assuming this is from an overseas pharmacy. I would give the imprint code but I know the post would get deleted. I am sure they are hydrocodone... I took 1 and a half last night and felt wonderful. I'm think they are 10/660 which would be great. They seemed to last a looooong time for hydro (5 hours). If I can type the imprint code or anyone has any information of the milligrams I would be thankful.

I have had a lot of these before, they are Hydrocodone 10mg's... good stuff.. a lot of APAP though :\

thanks man. You always provide some of the most reliable info. Do you know how much APAP? no more than 750 mg per pill right?

I believe they are 750mg of APAP, which is not all that bad if you are just taking a couple, but I used to be addicted to that stuff and when I only had those pills it was bad because I would take about 100mg+ per day of Hydrocodone ... which is over 7grams of APAP per day. I tried to limit my use to the minimal amount per day when I had those pills... Just keep the APAP below 5-7 grams the day you take them and you should be ok, start worrying about your liver when you hit that 7g's of APAP. Have fun.

anyone know if it's 650 or 500 in these pills? I assume if they are vicodin they are 650 but lortab's would be 500 right? Am I holding generic lortabs or vicodin?

you can do a search at rxlist.com with the imprint code on the pill. From the way you describe them, they are 10/650 generic lortab. Unless you are taking more than 4 in one night, don't be too concerned about the APAP;)

Sounds like Lorcet 10/650. I've seen them before, and they came from Walgreens. Color just varys w/manufacturer. I don't think that it has anything to do with the country of origin.

Partykid12 said:
I believe they are 750mg of APAP, which is not all that bad if you are just taking a couple, but I used to be addicted to that stuff and when I only had those pills it was bad because I would take about 100mg+ per day of Hydrocodone ... which is over 7grams of APAP per day. I tried to limit my use to the minimal amount per day when I had those pills... Just keep the APAP below 5-7 grams the day you take them and you should be ok, start worrying about your liver when you hit that 7g's of APAP. Have fun.

HAHA! This coming from a person who took something like 20 a day??? Yo, im just "yanking your chain".. and not like that.

thanks for the information :) I know one can expect to build a tolerance to these puppies fast but how fast? I took 15 mg 2 nights ago and was floored for 4 hours. Tons of double takes, dreams with my eyes shut, complete relaxation and then I icthed my ass off from hour 4-5 (oh that felt SO GOOD). I KNOW that that seems "absurd" or "unbelievable" but I guess i am very sensitive to either hydrocodone or opiates in general. I have done lots of drugs, lots of research and am fairly knowledgable about most things... I am not making how I felt up. I was truly floored. Like a very gentle roll without the "toxic" feelings I get after 100's of pills. My question is.... last night I got about 1/2 of the night b4. It lasted about 3 hours and I never got that dreamy with my eyes shut and I never got the itch that I love so much. If I wait until Friday night and take 20 milligrams will my tolerance be pretty much down? I know I haven't built a tolerance in the traditional sense of the word but a day to day lessening of the effects I would call it. Just a general idea of hydrocodone tolerance is what I'm looking for.. sorry about the scattered thoughts here.

You could always try coldwater extraction to separate the Hydrocodone from the APAP. I believe this would only work if you have a decent supply though. I've never tried it my self, but it seems pretty simple.

I take about 20-30 mgs a couple times a week for the past couple years. I haven't developed much of a tolerance. Sometimes 20mg is a bit weak, but 30 always does the job. So, as long as you don't statrt popping 50-60 mgs at a time, your tolerance may increase slightly, but should stay relatively low. Usaually tolerance increases (1) with daily use or (2) with large doses. Once a week won't really create a tolerance.

An opiate addict doing a cold water extraction is like an obese person cutting the fat off the bacon, its never going to happen its too much of a waste.

vomitous2 said:
I take about 20-30 mgs a couple times a week for the past couple years. I haven't developed much of a tolerance. Sometimes 20mg is a bit weak, but 30 always does the job.

If 20mg is too weak, you have a tolerance. People with no tolerance can get high as you can see off of 15mg...

To answer the tolerance question, you should be ok if you haven't really done them too much. Friday you should feel the same as your first time; maybe slightly less....

cool, thanks. I popped 20 last night and it was pretty nice. About the same as the 15 the couple nights before.

For Me

There once was a day that 2, 7.5/750's, would be plenty to take care of the pain....and then some. It slowly creeps up with daily use. I believe this to be true for everyone. It's a fact of opiates. Out there in the world are some places that will compound a lower mix of APAP and hydro for you. Peace

are there any blue hydrocodone's that are anything other than 10 mg's? I know someone above me said that color doesn't matter but the imprint code doesn't come up on RXlist. How are you guys sure they are 10 mg's? They look like lortab's but I was under the impression that they were always 500 milligrams of APAP no matter how much hydro. They are perfectly oval, not flat like the 5's.