• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

CLUBBING ALONE = WINNING (2CB+Shrooms+AMP)

Chaacliff

Greenlighter
2cb was dosed at approximatley 30 MG before entering the club, 10mg adderall boosters taken thoughout the night to add that ya ya factor, and an entire vial of a certian someones liquid mushrooms. Im very well versed with all of these substances on their own and have combined 2-cb + amp' in my last report. This combination i tried yesterday was a whole nother beast. IMO the 2cb + shrooms synergize very nicely. Amp is just added in low 10mg doses throughout the night to add a lil pep.

All drugs were sourced through the most reputable means at the moment, and i always test my substances regardless as well. 2cb caps came in small almost minescule caps. The liquid "mushrooms" came in a small amber dropper and was easily taken as a shot. The Adderall were simply taken whole at unspecified times throughout the night when a small boost felt nessesary.

This event took place in a crowded club know for its dirty but extremely fun atmosphere. Needless to say it was absolutley packed! I am in extremely god physical shape(no brag) and have no underlying history of mental illness. Thats not to say that im normal cause im.certainly far from it. I was bummed to findout my best buddie wasnt going to be able to make it and he had to cancel last minute.

This left me with either eating the ticket cost, or risking it and going alone. I have been alone at festivals for extended periods of time and always loved the freedom it gave one to do WHATEVER they want. And if there is one thing i was more excited about than anything is dancing. So i figured lets give it a whirl and see how it goes i was nervous about the new combination of chemicals i was combining for the first time (in public at that), and i was worried if end up that guy standing in the corner all night.

T+ 00:45: crowd seems to be a good vibe dancing on the outskirts of the club were there is more open space. Can feel a strange sensation working its way over my body. Normally i feel quite "alien" during this period of my come up on almost any psychs. This was eliminated this time around. Colors began to increase in intensity. Walls began to breath, your standard first alerts for psychadelia.

T+ 1:15 really begin to get into the experience. Tracers are seen everywere and from everything. A small headspace, but definitly more clear than the fuckery of strait mushrooms. I worked my way into different crowds of people and it was easy to see them feed off my energy. Being solo i had no choice but to converse and interact with complete strangers. Conversing and dancing came very easy in that respect.

T +2h peaking full force on both substances, and need to get away from the dance floor to get a change of scenery. The bricks on the wall outside seemed to be patterning in a 3d popping motion growing and undjulating. At many times after this point i could not hold a conversation. Visuals were both open eyed and closed. With my eyes closed and strobes flashing i was shown imagery of what i can only imagine was some sort of ancient writing. Blew my absolute mind. (Yes im that guy with his eyes closed in the crowd :p)

T 2:30+ As the peak has subsided im in my god dam happy land. Unlimited energy to dance, and i pracitically ran around the room at one point trying to dance with as many strangers as possible. The music was by Ben Gold (EDM DJ). He plays tons of amazing and filthy beats which i danced me tush off to all night. Strobe lights going off around you, gorgeous fractals and bright lights.geometry in the sky, and absolutley murdering the dance floor LOVE IT.

Also, it seems that this combination is perfect for groovin. The music resonates hard with your entire being, and expressing that enjoyment of said music through dance feels great. It was during this time i was just getting done from being in the middle of a shuffle circle that i had such a beautifull though. I saw everyone throwing down different moves and expressing themselves in many different ways. And right there i new it...i was going to dance harder than i ever have in my life. Jumped back into the circle and this amazing track was playing. The vocals and beat were taking me to another plane of existance. All the while everyones staring in awe at how the fuck does this big hulk move like that ?!?!?

T+3-4h After dancing with a few different crews, a woman physically pulls me to her and we begin to dance. Im not shure if it was a combination of lot of drugs i took or stricktly just the 2cb, but there came points were i was incredibly eroused. Normally that is the last thing on my mind when i go out. But touch was 1000% amplified almost to the level of mdma. Every touch and kiss felt unbarebly good. I was on absolute cloud 9, but all good things must come to an end.

T4h+ Beggining to see the first signs of a comedown and i feel down enough to arrange a ride home for myself. Was still lightly tripping for a few hours after but nothing major. Zero comedown, Zero Hangover. Slight nausea, and dehydrated (dancing all night) worthy mdma alternative no doubt. Considering my somewhat reserved and introspective personality this combo made it a pleasure to chat shit and lock eyes with strangers.

Overall Mentall Effects :
1. Surprisingly grounded
2. Euphoria
3.Enhanced sexual desire
4.Beautifull visuals
5. Slight " everyone is looking at me vibe" (its hard to judge cause alot of the time people just stare at me due to my size..so while tripping this gets bothersome.

Conclusion: This is a yet another great combination. Looking back on the night, it could have went very wrong with the wrond headspace. Instead i did something many dont have the balls to do, and that is go out alone. And to be frank, i walked out of that club with the biggest shit eating grin on my face. For the first time in a while i put myself in an umcomfertable situation and grew as a person from doing so. Was i nervous ? FUCK YEAH. But the combination of thomas golds beats, great vibes from.the crowd, and some nice chemicals proved that all my anxiety was for nothing.

ALWAYS TRY THESE SUBSTANCES SEPERATE BEFORE COMBINING ! Heres to kicking lifes ass for once. Cheers

Last edited: