• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine/Phenibut/Kratom

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewToDrugs

Greenlighter
Today I took 4 phenibut capsules (500mg per pill) and two kratom OPMS gold pills around 1:00 P.M. I later took one more kratom capsule around 5:00 P.M. Around 11:00 P.M. I did a line of cocaine, and I want to continue doing the coke for the rest of the night, but I am concerned that this may not be a good decision, because I feel like my heart is racing a little much. I just want to make sure that this combo is safe, and that I've waited long enough in between. Thoughts anyone? Quick responses would be greatly appreciated..

Hey i got a question for you OP.. im sorry i dont have any knowledge on your question so ill leave that to some others on here. BUT i recently just heard about that phenibut and wondering how you like it!? whats it like and do you experience any type of comedowns/depression from it? :)

Today I took 4 phenibut capsules (500mg per pill) and two kratom OPMS gold pills around 1:00 P.M. I later took one more kratom capsule around 5:00 P.M. Around 11:00 P.M. I did a line of cocaine, and I want to continue doing the coke for the rest of the night, but I am concerned that this may not be a good decision, because I feel like my heart is racing a little much. I just want to make sure that this combo is safe, and that I've waited long enough in between. Thoughts anyone? Quick responses would be greatly appreciated..

Hey,
I don't know about the phenibut but I'm a heavy kratom user and kratom won't do much in doses under 5 grams (roughly two level teaspoons). Don't bother with head shop pills etc., it's probably shit and who knows what the hell is in it (RC's etc). Order from a reputable vendor over the Internet.

The racing heart is more than likely from the Cocaine.

I'm a little scared of even trying phenibut after some stories I've read. No thanks 8o

Last edited:
Unlike traditional opiods, kratom raises your blood pressure - not like cocaine does, but it is noticeable and I've checked it many times. My normal resting blood pressure is 120/70ish, when my daily kratom doses start taking effect I'm up near 140/90.

Because of that, I'd be pretty leary about using kratom and cocaine at the same time. I'd probably save the kratom for after you're done with the coke, for the inevitable coke crash.

You should be ok, 2grams of phenibut earlier in the day and then some kratom and later that night, hours later, you should be fine..But be careful and only use a very little bit, you best to just save the coke and do it another day when you haven't taken phenibut or kratom. Just do not to mix other substances with coke while your on it if you wanna play it safe. Many people will take a valium, xanax, etc.(any benzo) 2 - 3 hours after doing it to help them "comedown". Just don't ever mix Benzos (xanax, etc) while on coke, i have read its not a good mix. ~Be safe~

Status
Not open for further replies.