• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Various benzos/staggered-Exp'ed-answer to a bad mood. Nice and numb from head to toe.

Speed King

Bluelighter
I was in a negative, but under control state of mind. I decided, starting at 4:30pm to stagger 150mg of Lyrica eiiiii---------------------------------------------------------------------------------ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvv That's an example of how I feel. So anyway, ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888 Let me make this quick. I staggered 150mg of Lyrica, every 45minutes to an hour, ending in 1500mg Lyrica staggered. I waited an hour and railed 10mg of Oxymorphone er. I guess it kicked in. About ten minutes after that, I snorted 10mg of Ambien and parachuted 20mg of Ambien. Now I have 20 mg Ambien under my tongue. We will see what happens. I'm going to read a book or watch TV. For experienced people only* There were a few times I felt like I wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiii 0iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I felt like I was on Fentanyl. 0000000000000000000000000000000000 The 20mg of Ambien are melting under my tongue. I'm not falling on the keyboard at the moment. r Over the course of 7 hours, I consumed a staggered 1500mg of Lyrica. Then over the course of 25 minutes, I snorted 10mg of Oxymorphone ER, crushed, I then snorted 10 mg of Ambien(too much powder) I decided to parachute 20mg of Ambien . I currently have 20mg of Ambien bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb sorry, minor blackout. I'm still eating 20 mg Ambien under my tongue. That's it. Trip report over. Sorry about the minor blackouts while typing. I'm going chill watching WKRP and other cable shows, This was just an exeimihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh experiment, Probably will not repeat, but fun way for an experienced psychonaut. to kill a lonely Friday night. I'd do better with more friends. It was fun,but for an inexperienced person, could be very dangerous. Note: I could of stopped at the Oxymorphone 10mg ER, at that point I had a nice downer feeling. Adding a total of at least 40mg Ambien, changed the high completely. FEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[CSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK XCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC///////CKk 'L I'm not sure if it's done kicking in. indddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddppppppk I guess it still is. lol. Everything is out of order. I guess I'll eat the last 10 mg Ambien. I'm starting to black out. Fun but I won't repeat. moeeoooooooooooooooooZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZISH thesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssu9uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
;) acute pregabalin effects are nice, but this report doesn't conclude anything really if you ask me ...

Here is a cleaner report- The 1500mg Lyrica was nice by itself. That could of been 800mg Lyrica easy. After that, I blew a 10mg dose of Oxymorphone ER. I could have/should have been it. There was a strong high due to the oxymorphone. Instead I ingested a total of 50 mg of Ambien, in a short period. That made the trip fucked up and reorganised things. It was wacky,goofy for a while, but totally worthless. I ended up passing out, Also I had black outs a lot, that's why I didn't fix the first post. Anyway thats why I passed out around 1:00am and woke around 4:43 am (the time is off). The first part was cool,but the addition of The Ambien was not needed.

Last edited:
Ambien is pretty fun. I wouldn't take 50 mgs though, that seems like a little much.

You all have me curious about what it's like. I don't know why, but downers aren't my thing even though it's ignorant to conclude that since I haven't tried them before! I guess the possible side effects made me steer clear, since I don't exactly have much good luck in my life.

It's sad that I'm a mod @ this part of the forum and I haven't done my job lately! I'm barely here actually. :) Your thread reminds me of needing to do some house work here, but I'm going to leave yours as is for the most part because it probably wouldn't fit anyway. What a cocktail of subs! Snazzy. =D

K[519, downers are not for everyone. Thanks for not moving. Normally, I would put somewhere else but this was only fit, Anyway, I have been prescribed a few downers including a benzodiazepine, z-drug, kind of downers like Gabapentin and Lyrica and misc for years. 50mg of Ambien straight in one shot would have probably blacked me straight out. To anyone else, 10-20mg Ambien is more then enough for fun. My dose was spread out and all it did was F me up a bit. I left the text in the exactly how I posted it to show the effects.I'm going to say the combo of adding the Ambien wasn't worth it. At least I didn't eat all my Ambien?. The Lyrica and Oxymorphone ER 10mg was enough. The buzz was good then, If your going to play with Ambien, don't mix with the other stuff. You could easily get way out of hand mixing with chemicals.

Last edited:
Ah, my bad for not being clear enough. Your thread/trip report is totally on point and it belongs here. I was just going to edit your thread title to include all of the subs you consumed, but it wouldn't fit anyway so that's what I meant by that. :)

I see, thanks for the info. Sounds interesting, since I wonder what a downer high feels like. I can see you're definitely experienced and know what you're doing, so the trip report itself doesn't need any editing. It's quite humorous so I like it. :)

Humor is my first goal an Bluelight?. Thanks for pointing the good parts out.
All parts of report are for experienced people only with real tolerance.
If you just have to play with Ambien, hide your keys, and 20mg or below is more then enough. Ambien can sneak up on you.
Urges and read up on Ambien blackouts. I'll tell you a quick one. I was blacked out and the next day my dad had a black eye( from falling). I actually asked him if I punched him. Ambien blackouts are bad.
When I took the Ambien, I had computer on obiviouslly and tv was playing DVD playing every episode on disk. All lights were on, I kept familiar things going and I slowly took that dose. Also, my mind was set. I had a big container of drinks and some food, purposely so I didn't have to leave my spot.

Last edited:
Haha, wow. I guess blackouts are somewhat similar to sleepwalking? I'd probably scare the shit out of my gf if I were doing that, and knowing my luck, it'd be on the first try on a low dose.

Yeah, it looks like you have the right idea. Hibernating with the right supplies sounds awesome to me. :)

And no problem. Positivity is my forte and MO. =D

hahaha its very funny because he's taking drugs and posting gibberish! hahahhah! OP have you ever thought of going into comedy writing or stand up? you're extremely talented.

by the way, no offence, but I view a psychonaut as someone who uses substances to explore different modes of perception, the inner workings of their mind, and the recesses of their own consciousness. I view them as being adventurous and "awakened" yet scientific and meticulous. Creative, lively, brave but logical. I believe Shulgin to be the archetypal psychonaut, and I think he nailed it so well that I think every psychonaut should take something from the guy's work. Despite how difficult it is to explain the experience of an altered state of consciousness, one of the main things that demarcates a psychonaut from a drug-taker is trying their best to document their experience with some detail. My point is, I certainly feel that your post does NOT fit my idea of the post of a psychonaut. "I took oxymorphone usdfghikhgfisu I took lyrica ndsfsif im fucked uo fdsoghso im taking ambien fsdughusfghsd im blacking out" - this is NOT the log of a psychonaut, despite you referring to yourself as one, it's the blog post of a moron.

Last edited:
Thank you Rio Fantastic. I changed the word psychonaut and put something else a bit generic. I am a psychonaut that has experienced drugs and my mind. Through drugs, my life has been positively, altered for the better, forever. This post doesn't happen to reflect enough on that. I understand the word moron and that I am not. I had an altered state, that I thought I'd share. It's funny to some, but the only point I was making was that it was real. Again, thank you for the correction. Speed King

Thank you Rio Fantastic. I changed the word psychonaut and put something else a bit generic. I am a psychonaut that has experienced drugs and my mind. Through drugs, my life has been positively, altered for the better, forever. This post doesn't happen to reflect enough on that. I understand the word moron and that I am not. I had an altered state, that I thought I'd share. It's funny to some, but the only point I was making was that it was real. Again, thank you for the correction. Speed King

I apologize for calling you a moron. Judging someone's intelligence from a single post made when they're on 3 different kinds of sedatives was me being moronic, and I shouldn't have acted like a douche.

Rio-I was going to ask why you come here with such unprovoked and unnecessary flaming, but then I recognized your user name.

At least you apologized, yet looking more closely the tone seems to be facetious as fuck.

Edit: I hope that isn't the case.

Last edited:
Rio-I was going to ask why you come here with such unprovoked and unnecessary flaming, but then I recognized your user name.

At least you apologized, yet looking more closely the tone seems to be facetious as fuck.

Edit: I hope that isn't the case.

It wasn't! We have been PMing each other and I apologized in the PM more thoroughly and we had a conversation about what it means to be a psychonaut. The message is cursory on here because it's just for show really, as the main apology was done privately I put a reply in this thread so it doesn't look like I'm only willing to admit that I am wrong privately. It's not very fair you implying my apology wasn't real, especially considering I didn't give any indications at all that the post was facetious. I have no idea where you got that from, I think it's clear you just have me pinned as an asshole so even when I'm apologizing you see a subtext of being a dick even when it doesn't exist.

It wasn't! We have been PMing each other and I apologized in the PM more thoroughly and we had a conversation about what it means to be a psychonaut. The message is cursory on here because it's just for show really, as the main apology was done privately I put a reply in this thread so it doesn't look like I'm only willing to admit that I am wrong privately. It's not very fair you implying my apology wasn't real, especially considering I didn't give any indications at all that the post was facetious. I have no idea where you got that from, I think it's clear you just have me pinned as an asshole so even when I'm apologizing you see a subtext of being a dick even when it doesn't exist.

Fair enough. I did think about it too, and I didn't want to seem biased against you so I edited my post, hoping that I was wrong in my assumption. And if I am, that's great.

But still man, I've seen you kind of jump in and leave mean-spirited posts here and there, however I try to look at it from your perspective. Maybe it just roused that sort of response because of what you've experienced before, so I try to be open in my interpretations even though I don't agree with the way you go about it.

Either way, I apologize for that too and just to let you know, I didn't think it was bad enough to take action or anything (or even a warning). I was just hoping you were sincere.

Yes. PM's were made. I actually like what came out of it. We both could agree that "psychonaut" was a word that carried weight. It still technically fits here, but I agreed better suited used with a better psychedelic report.

Speed King...I thought your first post was supposed to be some kind of picture. I kept staring at it. It occurred to me, you were typing with your head lol. I have come to in front of the computer after some forehead typing sessions quite a few times.

Your thread made me laugh....needed that. Whether or not I'm understanding it correctly, it made me laugh. All the best....:)

That sounds like a wonderful experience considering the looks of your original post... LOL. I'm afraid to try too much Ambien because my mom is prescribed 10mg as a sleep aid and it makes her sleepwalk. She'll wake up the next day without any recollection of the time after she took her meds. It likes to make her talk about a bunch of random, crazy things as well.. but hey, downers affect everyone differently!

That sounds like a wonderful experience considering the looks of your original post... LOL. I'm afraid to try too much Ambien because my mom is prescribed 10mg as a sleep aid and it makes her sleepwalk. She'll wake up the next day without any recollection of the time after she took her meds. It likes to make her talk about a bunch of random, crazy things as well.. but hey, downers affect everyone differently!
I hope you take that as a solid hint. Eat on or put under your tongue and sit in front of your tv with a few lights on. If you need a snack or drink, get it before hand. Last but not least, dont drink booze or mix any drugs. I highly advise against it. :)