Recruiting Abuse Of Methaqualone, Mandrax, Quaaludes, Etaqualone, Methaqualone Analogues

sb714

Greenlighter
Hello,

My name is Sharmeen and I'm studying at the University of Hertfordshire. I am currently conducting research on the (recent) abuse of Methaqualone and its related analogues: Etaqualone, Cloroqualone and Methylmethaqualone. The study has received ethical approval by the ethics committee of Faculty of Health and Human Sciences Research Institute, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK. The survey will run from 6th November 2015 to December 2015.

There is no age criteria for the survey, so if you have ever used these substances, or substances related to Methaqualone in the last 15 years, I would be really grateful if you could complete my short survey, so that I can fill the gap in knowledge about the extent of abuse of the substances. It will take anywhere between 1-5 minutes to complete, depending on your responses. The survey is completely anonymised and will not ask for personal information. Please follow the link below to access the survey. Many, many thanks in advance for your help and cooperation! :)

Survey Link: Click Here

If you have any questions- I can be contacted via the Bluelight private messaging system.

Sharmeen Baloch

Hi Sharmeen, it looks like this survey has now closed, is that right?