• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous The Big & Dandy Microdosing Psychedelics Thread

I've recently been inspired to try a 30-day experiment of microdosing 1P-LSD. Perhaps I'll be able to start in the next few weeks. Research is promising, even for ths obscure compound.

Thank you for the link SteamboatBillJr.

Here's a couple of articles that popped up recently in mainstream publications:

- a lazy piece in Rolling Stone

- A more interesting and up to date take on Vice

The latter is particularly interesting because it reproduces Fadiman's instructions to microdosers. I found it strange that he would specify 10µg for LSD but 25µg for 1p-LSD. In my experience they're the same strength and 25µg of either is definitely not sub-perceptual territory anymore.

Lets get this started. I have over 100 pages on microdosing psychedelics I could share. This is from an archive of the SR harm reduction forum. This is the link.

Just FYI, my antivirus software (ESET NOD32) flags that website as harmful and blocks it.

Recently tried microdosing 4ho-met with pretty great results. around 4mg adds a nice energetic creative boost while still being quite relaxed and calm. Great tool for an artist!

I like to microdose phenetylamines for intellectual work.

I also sometimes microdose 4-HO-MET (in combination with an empathogen) when going to some music events. Although most of the time I end up weighting a medium dose of it. ;)

I've been microdosing with LSD and mushrooms for the past month. pretty great stuff. Although I tended to dose slightly higher than what most would call a "microdose" (ie mild but certainly visible patterns and colors, colors more than 2x as vivid, ect)

My favorite part is smoking weed at the peak and blasting off. Feels like 2/3 of a trip but only lasts an hour.

I tired microdosing 1p-lsd today. I was going to use plain old lsd-25 but have more 1p available to me. took 1/8th of a blotter (12.5ug)? So far so good. nice calming energy with a clear headed focused feeling dispite being on benzos. Going to use this to develop my artwork.

I wonder how safe this would be to do twice a week? I understand tolerance builds fast and I wouldnt consider this as a daily thing but I wonder if there would be less damage involved in micro-dosing lysergamindes than say the use of ritalin or dexadrine?

Chronic and very frequent psychedelic use, as for hydergine, is not recommended because of potential risks of 5HT2B agonism and cardiac fibrosis.

Chronic use of DRIs and amphetamines carry their own separate risks and issues - much higher probability but less severity when considering adverse effects.

If you keep your doses very low of lysergamides it should generally make a difference on the impact of frequent use... but moderation is still smart. Tolerance is even further reason to use with moderation. I would personally recommend considering something like a racetam for the majority of the time and keep the best substances for more special occasions.
Similarly I like sunifiram (not a racetam by the way) in terms of performance enhancement, its much less subtle than other nootropics for that, but there are indications that it is not safe to use very frequently so its best reserved.

I`m interested in giving micro dosing a try.
As of late I`ve been taking a dose of amphetamines during the early afternoon to keep my energy levels up after my work day is over. Just enough to keep me motivated to work on my house,do stuff with my family and not inadvertently nap on the couch as soon as I get home. While I enjoy the pep in my step,I`d like to ease up on my stimulant usage.
I don`t have access to lsd right now but I can get hold of 2C-I and a bit of 2C-B.
What`s the general consensus on micro dosing with the 2C class?
Can anyone recommend what milligram range I should start at?
Thanks for your help!

I mean I've never microdosed 2C-x chemicals personally but 2C-B was originally looked into as an antidepressant as well as an aphrodisiac when it was first synthesized. At least I think, that may just be something that Dr. Shulgin wanted it to be used for.

So anyway, I'm sure it would do fine for microdosing. As long as you get the dose correct. 2C-I would probably be better for wakefulness, however I've only ever tried 2C-P at 6mg-8mg once so I couldn't say for sure.

I was thinking that 2C-B would work because of way back when it was legal and sold under the brand name Nexus. The dose was lower for the intended aphrodisiac effect rather than the psychedelic effects we look for now.

I agree with you that 2C-I would probably be better for clear headed wakefulness tho.

Dosed 1/8th of a blotter of 1p 8 hours ago. Made everything nicer, which especially after a busy as fuck week at work was very welcome. Still feeling it too, more subtle then tail-end afterglow of a fullblown trip, but still nice.

For anybody who has tried 4-HO-MiPT, do you think it would be a good candidate for microdosing? I've been microdosing LSD for a couple months or so now and the long duration as well as upper back and neck tension from LSD is becoming too irritating. I would start microdosing with 4-AcO-DMT since psilocybin mushrooms worked much better for me in the past compared to LSD (and 4-AcO-DMT IME is nearly identical to psilocybin), however LSD is much more abundant and cheaper atm where I am. But I've wanted to try 4-HO-MiPT for quite some time now and want to know if anybody has any insight as to whether 4-HO-MiPT would be any more/less effective than 4-AcO-DMT for microdosing? Hopefully my post makes sense, I'm quite intoxicated.

A microdose of acid acts as a long lasting stimulant, antidepressant, and nootropic but for me it's not worth using material that could be put towards tripping balls. It's probably safer and more effective as an antidepressant than a an enormous number of big pharma drugs and who knows what other ailments if only more research was conducted. Expensive... Hard to acquire... Yeah I save the goodies for tripping mad balls.

Funny you mentionned Nootropics, did you ever tried to mix psychedelic in microdose and nootropic megadose? I did and got Insae results in term of nootropic, antidepressant, stimulant and even a little anxiolytic. Like Psychedelics being the gunpowder, nootropic being the canon. I would not recommand dosing after 12am otherwise you will have a hard night to sleep.

For anybody who has tried 4-HO-MiPT, do you think it would be a good candidate for microdosing? I've been microdosing LSD for a couple months or so now and the long duration as well as upper back and neck tension from LSD is becoming too irritating. I would start microdosing with 4-AcO-DMT since psilocybin mushrooms worked much better for me in the past compared to LSD (and 4-AcO-DMT IME is nearly identical to psilocybin), however LSD is much more abundant and cheaper atm where I am. But I've wanted to try 4-HO-MiPT for quite some time now and want to know if anybody has any insight as to whether 4-HO-MiPT would be any more/less effective than 4-AcO-DMT for microdosing? Hopefully my post makes sense, I'm quite intoxicated.

I tried 4-HO-MIPT microdosed but only combine with nootropics and I found it to help alot with creativity sourced, understanding problems. Opening your mind to thing it would not consider as a mabe and making you question what you alredy know.

Yesterday and today tryed the microdosing for the first time. Taked about 20 mcg of 1p-lsd. It works great gives mild stimulation and good feeling. It makes communication easier.

Now I have 2 day free and I want a full trip on something differen from 1p-lsd. Something frm DOx.

The question is. If I trip tomorow on Saturday and than continue microdosing on Monday is it still will work? Or I need to wait more longer to continue microdosing again?

Also I feel that microdosing can realy help me with my work. Its half physical half mental work. It give me the feeling of hapines even the work is ..well as all works.
How long I can microdosing? For how long time you guys was microdosing?

2. Also how ald-52 comparison to 1p-lsd if microdosed?

Last edited: