• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rip jktm

smokemctoke420

Bluelighter
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but JKTM aka Doug has passed away. I do not know what from, but everyone who knew him knows that he has had Psych issues, just like a lot of us. He is in a better place now, no longer going through the mental torture that he went through on a daily basis. This man was a very smart guy with lots of knowledge on various substances and harm reduction as well. A pillar of knowledge in this community. A awesome guy that would do anything for anyone. This is his profile for people that do not know of him. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/members/244441-Jktm

Apparently he passed a few months ago from what i gather. RIP douggie fresh. May gods light shine on you forever. Love you bro.

Last edited:
I was actually wondering where he was just the other day.

Very sad.

RIP DOUGCHE :(

We seem to always lose our brightest personalities. I didn't know him but I always liked reading his posts. I hope he found peace. I hope his family and friends can find acceptance.

I am so sorry. I am sorry that he suffered while here and sorry that death offers peace when it should be life that offers peace. We need to use all the courage we can muster and create safety and belonging for everyone we meet.<3