MAPS MAPS PTSD protocol: 83% of patients experienced extended complete remission of PTSD

SteamboatBillJr

Bluelighter
PTSDandMDMA.png

[LINK] Treating PTSD With MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy

I read a 2015 study in which PTSD patients were treated with a single dose of MDMA.

2 years after the study, 87% of patients showed consistent remission, however 13% were unaffected by MDMA.

Obviously there is potential therapeutic application

Honoring Them: Veterans Day 2015

Stay strong veterans. MDMA assisted psychotherapy heals. A few years and a new hope should be here.

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs said:
Honoring Them: Veterans Day 2015

VeteransDay15_502x254.jpg

November 11th marks Veterans Day. To honor Veterans, help us raise their awareness that PTSD treatments can help. Good treatments are available for PTSD, no matter when a Veteran served or how long symptoms have been present.

Hear Veterans tell the stories of the events that caused their PTSD and how treatment helped them turn their lives around: AboutFace PTSD Profiles.

featured_video_HOP13021_2465.jpg

"I basically froze"
Reedy Hopkins

featured_video__Jefferson1.jpg

"I meant to protect her"
Arthur Jefferson

Watch clinicians explain why it's never too late to get treatment for PTSD:

AFVT_FriedmanM_Treat3rev1_000000.jpg

"Questions we've been asked" Clip 1
Matthew Friedman

AFSC_VAYoderM_Concern1_2398.jpg

"Questions we've been asked" Clip 5
Matthew Yoder

Veterans Day is a national celebration to honor America's Veterans for their patriotism, love of country, and willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common good. Thank you for helping us honor them.

Resources to Help Veterans with PTSD

Our website offers of information for Veterans, their loved ones, and the providers who care for them:

http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/veterans_day.asp