• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD oil effects

Scarfo

Greenlighter
So I've acquired some cbd oil and am curious about the expected effects. The seller recommends I take 1.5ml twice a day. I took that dose and became anxious and had issues focusing. It reminds me of the initial anxiety I get eating a pot brownie, but w/o the euphoria afterwards.

It was a tad overwhelming but I was expecting something subtle and chill. Is my experience consistent with taking too much?

That's a pretty weird reaction to CBD considering for me it takes my anxiety away and I'm not high at all if its pure cbd. Just relaxed.

That's a pretty weird reaction to CBD considering for me it takes my anxiety away and I'm not high at all if its pure cbd. Just relaxed.

Yeah, that's what I was expecting. I tried .5ml the next day and it was uncomfortable again.

I stopped taking it until today and tried .25ml and had a better experience but may have just been placebo at that dose. I'll stick with that dose and maybe work my way up and see how it goes.

So I've acquired some cbd oil and am curious about the expected effects. The seller recommends I take 1.5ml twice a day. I took that dose and became anxious and had issues focusing. It reminds me of the initial anxiety I get eating a pot brownie, but w/o the euphoria afterwards.

It was a tad overwhelming but I was expecting something subtle and chill. Is my experience consistent with taking too much?

I would try much lower dose, maybe 1/4. I've had a similar experience on CBD capsules though, couldn't sit still but couldn't focus or stay motivated to really do anything. Felt like eating but nothing sounded appealing, ended up falling asleep eventually. It was like being really stoned but without the euphoria like you mention.

Does the CBD (without THC) provide relief from pain? Can you remain cognizant and productive? Thanks.

I would try much lower dose, maybe 1/4. I've had a similar experience on CBD capsules though, couldn't sit still but couldn't focus or stay motivated to really do anything. Felt like eating but nothing sounded appealing, ended up falling asleep eventually. It was like being really stoned but without the euphoria like you mention.

Yeah I've been doing .25mg twice a day plus 1-2mg of bali Kratom to add a smidgen of euphoria and it's worked out much better so far. I'm feeling much better about the investment now :p

Does the CBD (without THC) provide relief from pain? Can you remain cognizant and productive? Thanks.

I've read that there's supposed to be some pain relief, but I don't much about it so hopefully another member will discuss it.

I certainly could not be productive with my initial 3ml dose. But I think I will be at .25ml (and up as tolerance builds). I'm hoping to use this for my daily anxiety needs.

I just posted and in trying to edit.... I deleted. So please excuse any misspellings here....
I am expecting CBD oil in the form of the capsules to arrive in the mail today.
I'm hopeful that they'll help pain and anxiety.
I will post about that after I have received and taken them.
?