• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid 4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl (4-FiBF, p-FiBF)

roi

Bluelighter
N-(4-Fluorophenyl)-N-%5B1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl%5D-isobutanamide.png

I assume it has a similar potency compared to the usual 4-FBF, maybe a bit less.

I wonder why they didn't fluorinate the phenethyl tail. That would have made this far stronger, more like ohmefentanil, which is supposed to be great.

This kills the customer even quicker.
Why be negative?! Fentanyl and all opioids are safe except for idiocy or addiction. If someone buys this and doesn't measure properly, there's one less idiot in the world.

I wonder why they didn't fluorinate the phenethyl tail. That would have made this far stronger, more like ohmefentanil, which is supposed to be great.
Umm not everyone always knows they're measuring fentanyl , let alone a fentanyl RC analog .... Stop being silly what about a person taking Xanax cut with fentanyl dies ? They did proper measuring 1 mg "Xanax"

Umm not everyone always knows they're measuring fentanyl , let alone a fentanyl RC analog .... Stop being silly what about a person taking Xanax cut with fentanyl dies ? They did proper measuring 1 mg "Xanax"
They should have known what they were taking. It's the person's fault, not the drug.

But how would you know? You bought Xanax and took 1 mg like a normal smart person would but it's cut with super fent how would you predict that ? What if the person who sold it was a friend who didn't know but the imprint is all legit ? You wouldn't know so don't act superior lol

But how would you know? You bought Xanax and took 1 mg like a normal smart person would but it's cut with super fent how would you predict that ? What if the person who sold it was a friend who didn't know but the imprint is all legit ? You wouldn't know so don't act superior lol
Then it's the unsculptorous dealer's fault, not the drug.

I'm no moderator... but I'd like to read more about this compound, and discuss it here. Have many people had much success with analogues and "RC" versions of opioids? I haven't even seen any in existence, frankly...

Anyone know what the method of administration percentages are for any of the fentanyl analogues?..like whats the highestbesides i.v.?..cuz in trying not to go that route anymore,but still wud like to enjoy it

I would love to try an RC opoid, just something like codeine or dihydrocodeine. I love them but they too expensive to sustain a habit.

Why are ther just benzos, stimulant, canna, dissociatives, etc ut never no oppiates.
If they were too strong they could hae padd it out a bit with inative ingredients, and the amounts would be bgger to eyeball, dead hndy.

Mix a rearch line of opiate rc, and short it,

Why are ther just benzos, stimulant, canna, dissociatives, etc ut never no oppiates.
If they were too strong they could hae padd it out a bit with inative ingredients, and the amounts would be bgger to eyeball, dead hndy.

Mix a rearch line of opiate rc, and short it,
This message wasn't clear, was having keyboard problems, I meant to say, mix an inactive ingredient to rc opiate so that it can be easily measured and lessen risk of od

This message wasn't clear, was having keyboard problems, I meant to say, mix an inactive ingredient to rc opiate so that it can be easily measured and lessen risk of od

Creating a homogeneous mixture of two different powders is difficult.
More often than not you will have hot spots.
You have to trust that your supplier used the proper equipment and made no mistakes.
This, in my opinion, increases the risk of overdose not decreases it.

The best way to reduce the risk of overdose is volumetric dosing. Use a liquid To create a solution.

On a side note,
I have mixed feelings about opioids being available freely on the internet. It is great that people who know what they are doing and are possibly in chronic pain have access, but on the other hand, its hard to tell the difference between a capable experienced user and a 15 year old with moms credit card.

Not that my opinion makes a bit of difference in world events...