• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

From alcohol addicted. Want get sorber but now on Diclazepam and Pyrazolam

LifeIsStrange

Bluelighter
Urgent helpFrom alcohol addicted. Want get sorber but now on Diclazepam SUPERFASTTAPE

8(Hello forum

It would be a longer story because I want to be drug free.
Had always insomnia btw, but as a child it it is not so irritating.
But now drug taking is boring for me. And you have to use drugs to work like superhero or (Healthiness can do this to. - But unfortunately I did take drugs)

Drug story

Learnt the pleasant effects of alcohol (14), cannabis(15), found a while XTC and uppers (17) - over a period of ~ 8 month do-so. Last was 12 years ago is was always smoking sometimes cannabis. For periods I had a good connection - sometimes not.
Sticked first on cannabis -> threat -> alcohol -> threat -> cannabis -> threat or sub nods
Took ca. 15g mxe in my life, everything what grows or make a boom in the brain etc.
Then I made good money in my job -> but I got a real big problem with my shoulder that I cannot work any more on this base - we must operate -> medical care says we operate at Jan 14 and said you can not work any more (Nov 13).

Waiting 3 months, alone, what will I do -> More Loans? No money from health care....

The dark realm

Then I read in the internet from benzos, and ate etizolam and pyrazolam about 3-5 months. I got memory loss and that was one of the main things that want me quit from benzos.
Made the dession throw the benzos all away hold only 2 etizolam and gave it to my mom for real emergencies. And for insomnia I ordered about ~250g Phenibut to make my fight against the withdrawals addiction of the benzo.

Then no money - kicked to the street I went to my parents (Mom and Stepfather) - horrible months (family dependent) and because of that that they do not let me drink no more beer. (But my mom is heavy alcoholic).
Got no money from my parents. Only from my country a few bugs.
The country - I was born, I the country where I learend 2 Jobs, and worked since 14teen.
So you get lethargy and angry but you have to do things. So I begin to drink again. But only the shit one beer that makes you dump and tastes like shit. Paid with pennies.

----- CUT NOW ----

Little depressed now because fighting withdrawl

Found after 8 months a little flat and a good paid job to wash away all the loans in a period of 3 months. But they canceled the project.

... found in a month later a firm that want me. But the job I took was internally time limited (which I did not know and they did not say that...) and let me do the work of three developers (that is my job btw and that's why I drink at there even when I wake up so, stress full was that - no one can take this particular job without going nuts -> alcohol addiction. Got finally after 11 months 6 working days some holiday.

Ordered before 100mg Diclazepam and 25 mg Pyrazolam. Went over the critical days between weekend with Diclaz (to avoid life threatening alcohol withdrawals, delirium etc...).

Fine, went to work again - was finally sober from alcohol (body) and relaxed. Because I know project is done, good job and Christmas time will come. Wanted to making some holiday somewhere on an island. THEN SHOCK! "You will get fired, we have no work any more."

Grabbed my things. Went to the next store and buyed beer. Failure! Was everyday drunk for a week and then rebound gabba.

Okay I think. Now I have a little time do it again (get clean). But problem was I feel energetic, blue sky - so I could all do the stress full things. Must restore my life as quick as possible. Because of loans I have not much money I even haven't paid my flat this month - 2 months and you can be kicked to the street in my country.
So I took longer the stuff - fuck being addicted again. Thought drinking alcohol 3 days to lower benzo level in my blood is a good idea. BUT BIG MISTAKE....

Last edited:
The problem

Must write or find my CV (computer crash) and withdrawl makes it impossible at the moment.
Monday I must go to a job interview at 15:00
Wednesday: I must go goverment at 09:00
And all the other things you must do when you have fallen etc.

Information over Diclazepam

I think is not the 120 2mg diclaz I took and around with the 90 pyrazolams .
What causes the problem, think now - the problem was causes their metabolites...
Diclazepam 8 EHT (new info found 42 EHT)
-> Delorazepam 72 EHT
-> Lorazepam 11 EHT
->Lorazepamad ?
->Lorametazam ?

Mo - Mi Drank alcohol thought it help reduces withdrawal symptoms - it was :)
But as I understand what I read the past hours. Bad idea, because benzo is on Gaba A and alcohol gaba B or crosswise.
What I learned I biology is that alcohol is the first substance that goes absorbed from the liver.
So if you do that - No withdrawal - but no step forward - because liver cleans now from alcohol.

Last edited:
Fightig / Withdrawl What I Did since 6 days

Nov.

Mo-Di-Mi Binge helped

Do is a little blurry but I am relatively sure to take no Dic

Fr: Too much withdrawal, sweating, no concentration, memory loss etc.
11:30 4 mg Flubrozolam

Sa.

02:20 2mg Dicla (dumb - but withdrawl can you do go nuts)
02:30 2mg Dicla (dumb)
Because of boosting I drank 80% alcohol in big glas of water.
03:30 2ml
04:30 5ml
06:10 10ml
Little effect but my heart says: Do not do this any more.

06:40 Flubromazepam 4mg
07:30 Pregnenolone
08:40 Pyrazolam 0.25mg
09:00 6 Ammounts of MMS (something must help - going nuts)
09:30 6 Ammounts of MMS (Felling better, hand sweating use)

A watering in the bath at 11:10 brings me 22 min of feeling nothing - not happy not depressed cleaner - but only 22 min :(

Nothing helped really.

WHAT CAN I DO HELP ME PLEASE!
How can I get this things best. Illness no option - my medical does not give me a card even if they get paid for a disc operation - but this is not legal what they do - so it's difficult with normal medical care I can't pay the doc by myself.

Tempoaraly I don't know what I can do today.
Flobromazepam and no option I think atm.
Alcohol - I don't know
Waiting?

PS. It took me nearly 4 hours here to write. Because I can't think any straight anymore - 25 hours awake not but no sleep.
PSS. Could from I suffeer come from the the only time this year I took a noid?
With diclazepam it I see 3g
MMB Chimnaca gone in a couple of weeks may be 4-5 weeks. Builds up tolerance really quickly.
And I have similar withdrawal from my noid habbit I get sorber from.

Last edited:
Records I have written for tapering shows that I do not know my correct dose because this time ATM.
Last records written on 31.10 and 14.10.
31.10 10:30 0,5mg pyra
31.10 11:00 2mg Dicla
31.10 11:50 0,5mg Pyrazolam

Records stopped - can not find other - what a pitty..
Next day I took the 3-day binge. From alcohol mass it could be three times 10x0,5 5% to fall asleep plus 20% ~ 175ml (buyed it the past always a bottle of 80% that type of pharma alcoholic, what is inside if you have eaten too much. Really cheap and clean alcohol - pharma standard. And adjusted the %....
So 22 minutes till sunday. Still awake since friday means 38h hours - what a fuck up.

In total when I bindged benzos - nearly 2 years ago. I buyed 500 diclaz 1 mg 500 Pyrazolam and Eti could be 500 Etilaam and Etizolam be 1mg.

Why I am so long awake? This is redicu ,,,,, cant even type ATM

Last edited:
Help it is a special case I never had such of twichting.

:! Still have hat fucking problems before lunch feeling 30 min normal. After that sweaty hands back. I think you should not eat in the first days. But it is a problem if a body turns food into power, he will not detox for 4 hours or so...

But I somebody has surely a little tip - please help.
Now my neck is hard - just typing on a computer returns in this.

Last edited:
Hello nygiants1313,

finally felt asleep after 40 hours - what a ride. Slept now 10 hours and feeling much better.
What bugs me it is 18:00 - hope to feel asleep in a couple of hours again.

I will cancel my meetings tomorrow, because - I think that night could be long lasting or what ever....

... hope to find some Varian extract have here some DPH, but I don't want to take any chemicals more - only as Ulitma Ratio.

Greetings, going to a shower...

Last edited:
Sunday:

00:05 7 amounts of MMS
00:30 7 amounts of MMS

Felt finally asleep at 02:20 (last time watched the clock)

17:10 7 amounts of MMS
17:40 7 amounts of MMS
18:50 Pregnenolone + big glass of water with calcium
20:40 Tea with Valerian root and hops, lavender, Melissa
20:45 Another pot with Valerian but with a Bladder and Kidney Tea added
21:20 12 amounts of MMS (think I will to toilet from this and will get a Jarisch–Herxheimer reaction - but this is okay. More shit washed away from the body).
21:55 9 amounts of MMS (no withdrawls symtoms atm and a little bit of trieness - may I can sleep tonight. Roar -in the jungle - that whould be a bliss.
21:57 Fuck puked the MMS out. Sad so it can not absorbed.
22:10 4 amounts of MMS
22:45 I HAVE YAWN - ho ho okay now drinking two cups of Valerian tea and 500 mg extract. (No significant WD symptoms. Little bit problems with concentration. Hand are sweating nearly reduced to 0. Think I wash my hands and look again. May be I am over - so the rest would be easy. :D
23:55 Puked again after drinking a tea - but this was a good puke. Welcome to Herxheim!
Yippi hit the MMS spot - So now wait for 12h for the next MMS shot. But may be only if I get WD effects again.

-------------

Last edited:
I divide into to types of puke. Bad puke from intoxication - like wrong drug taking.

Or good puke where you really feel you puke for cleansing your body. Only thing is that my stomach makes some pain. But this is normal. I took farly to fast the MMS but I know this substance for many years now. And every time I took this medicince - eg. sickness - you can do it not so fast and adjust the dose. But I wanted that my body is flooded with this genius substance.

They use it to clean water or bottles. BUT: It nearly cures any illness and worked also by me as pain reliever.
I think I found a new effect of MMS - killing WD effects. Oh my holy God - if this is true - can not believe.

I have to have more probands - haha.

WD Fight - Monday

00:15 Drinking really slow. New Valerian tea. But only with sips. Do not want to puke the Valerian out. (Should I take the DPH? Don't know ATM. Sleep is really necessary. But hitting the liver with a other substance ATM - I do not know.)

02:00 Drink water with natriumbicarbonate to alkalise and fighting the acids that are in my body.
02:20 Burbed, stomatch okay. Will try to sleep now after 9,5h. This is nothing against my yesterday 40 hours WD trip.
03:30 Finally felt asleep - but was distrubed by someone so woke up at 08:00
11:40 Stand up and drank first 0,7l of warm water with 1g Vitamin C - little WD (sweating)
but must wait now for 2h. Because Vitamin C is Antioxydans and Chlorid is an Oxydans.
14:20 4 amounts of MMS (Because sweaty hands - will take shower...)
15:00 4 amounts of MMS
17:00 6 amounts of MMS (that helped :))
17:30 6 amounts of MMS
19:00 5g valerian root extract
22:10 7 amounts of MMS
22:40 7 amounts of MMS + 2 capusles NO²
23:10 2,5 Valerian
23:50 2 2 capusles NO²

Last edited:
Must finally go to the shopping mall. Malls are always interesting for me to find out if I have WD problems or how intense they are.
Much light, loud, many ppl, to much information for me always. Long ways to walk. Just pick something from one corner, and the walking into the other corner for something else. And this Mall is very big. That stresses me totally and then I begin to sweat and I am happy when I am outside again.

Must go there, because I must buy Valerian tea and extract. I like Valerian since the first time. Because of the taste. But I takes up to two weeks to kick in. Luckily I began it 3 weeks eating it constantly. So it should work.

Plus ATM I can not decide to buy food. Because if I eat - my body is working with the food not with detoxing.
But I must put energy back to my body. Difficult. I can buy some NO² too, may be - if WD is coming back for that time.
Damn, why does nobody respond. Am I doing something wrong?

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back - shopping mall was okay. Buyed some NO² anyway (good idea - because get an WD attack - and could handle it quickly)
Meet my brother surprisingly and talked with him for 2 hours. Last time I saw him is three months back - when we had a big argument, because he told my mother some things over me, that are so not right.
May be what I told let him think over all and not showing his evil face again.

So yawing again - took some MMS - wait for 30 minutes. Then again. Wait 30 min again. And then Valerian root extract 5g. Today buying tea was not possible. Because for a good price I had to walk too long - in my personal condition, I said to myself: "Forget it ATM - saving some bugs is necessary - but that would stress me to much ATM. Especially the shop is in the range of where my mom lives. And she is a real witch (God do not even think me let this). But that is sadly a fact...

Last edited:
Totally pissed off that nobody gives a good advice (Roxy you okay). Will walk my own way now, because nobody helps me really in this situation - when I am trying do no get me government things right - in WD situation you have no power for that. Thought somebody has a good advice. But no one had.

... for the fish, like dolphins said in Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy...
... but do I even get one single?

I would say no, or I am wrong?

You can have one fish I suppose;). Your writing is hard to follow but stay tough and you'll get better. Unless I seek medical attention I am almost guaranteed to be in a much worse position in a couple weeks(not dick sizing, just adding perspective). Stay strong and mabey we can meet up at The Restaurant at The End of The Universe.:)

What you are writing may fit better in Blogs, LifeIsStrange. Don't be discouraged because people are not responding--it is because you have not really asked for any specific opinions or advice. It seems that it is helpful for you to write something close to a journal which is why I suggested a blog. It sounds to me that you are very determined to change your drug habits and you are seeing some success despite how hard it may feel right now. What is MMS and what is N2O?

Hi Life, just read your thread, how is the Cl thing going? Is it not working? Sound like you cannot stop drinking? I don't know I am just saying, is there any help available there in Germany to assist you? If so you do not have to go it alone, if you are in between jobs now may be good time seek treatment, keep posting, bono