• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ykm420

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
I was just informed through a post in Drug Culture that long-time member ykm died last night. I just hope he's comfortable now.

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet up with you when I was in Houston, something I'll forever regret. I know it wouldn't have made any difference in the grand scheme of things, but still, it just hurts.

As was I, but glad to see you were able to get to it before I was. I had to go drop off a work-truck 1 hr away for repairs.

He hadn't posted in DC or on BL for quite some time or been on Skype. I just glance at some unread Skype shit today, and it happens to be his mom on his account wrote to me "I dont know who you are but this is Michaels mom. He DIED tonight." My thoughts just froze, considering one of my best friends that I had grown up with overdosed on insufflated fent-laced heroin and most likely alprazolam and/or cocaine just a few weeks ago, it was all so much to take in. Dying from this disease of addiction touches very close to home. I know I can say I should NOT be alive today, I've overdosed so many times on multiple sedatives: IV heroin, oxymorphone, fentanyl, methadone and esp combined with high-dose benzo's (i.e. alprazolam, clonazepam, carisoprodol/Soma, nitrazepam)- I honestly don't know how many times I've fallen out through out the last ~5 yrs, whether it be waking up on my hardwood floor with a splitting headache, covered in vomit, blue-tinted lips, and extreme nausea or to a paramedic, in the back of ambulance getting shots of Narcan or a hospital bed in the ER.

I always thought ykm420 might have been one of those individuals that keep on truckin' even though their doses were usually massive and their narcotic cocktails dangerous. If I had access to what ykm did, I'm doubtful I'd be alive honestly. Not to mention using the most powerful RC benzo's/thieno's available (clonazolam) + scripted potent benzos in higher-doses like triazolam/Halcion and clonazepam (I'm sure that doctor will be investigated, prescribing potent, highly-abused amphetamines and benzo's, I wasn't sure triazolam was even obtainable these days via script for a young guy like ykm). Not to mention all the opioids, GABAergics/sedatives, RC's, and K alongside. This is even if his death was correlated with a fatal overdose, which would be my best guess. Suicide or deadly conflict with somebody is also a common end to many of us that go far too hard with heavy drugs. I have constantly been reminded lately that I am far from immortal...

I'll miss his upbeat posts in DC that always left me salivating in jealousy and the goofy, entertaining conversations I got to have with M. Best of vibes to his soul, his family, and his friends. Although I never got to kick it with ykm, I will keep his memory in my heart and try to remind myself to think twice about IVing/plugging/subLing the next cocktail of narcotics, because that shit can wipe out the most tolerant of us.

I look forward to reading any memories or good times with ykm.

RIP MY DUDE YOU WILL BE MISSED

//HYH

RIP man. I always enjoyed reading your posts in Drug Culture, you always had entertaining posts and seemed like a really cool guy. Very sad news...my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP Mike, I'll never forget our phone conversations, especially the first one when we were both in the deep end. Hope you're chilling with your (literal) dog(s) playing NBA 2k throwing darts n doin all that typical shit u do up behind those gates man. You never turned down... Next beer i buy is corona, for you broj.

aww fuck I was about to answer one of his pms. RIP ykm damn I hate this site sometimes. Dude was a bit of a dumbass but overall a really good dude and would of loved to of chilled with him. Anyone know how he died?

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no way

your absence will not go unnoticed man. hands down most charismatic poster in DC, very very distinguished guy....... RIP

I can't believe I'm reading this.

Mikey I'll never forget you..
my long lost broj
my Texas nikka

My thoughts go out to your family an loved ones.

DC will never be the same.
Rest in peace OG

damn I always liked reading his posts, you could tell he was definitely a character. I hate to say I told you so but I told you the rockets had no chance to win the nba championship.

rip

Damn, I remember this guy from DC. Very cool person, such a shame to hear that we've lost yet another.

RIP and my condolences to all who knew him.

Nothing has hurt me more than casually checking DC, after being busy with EADD for a week or two, to find out that Mikey had died. He was the very reason I was having a look, Hell, he's the reason I even began posting in DC and I am so happy that I did so as it meant having the luxury of knowing one of the most incredible people possible.
He was so far out there, so confident in his eccentricity, and never for one moment did he stop to apologise for that.
I would constantly find myself using his idioms both on BL and in my personal life, so next time I think of boatz, hoez, 'Caine and Blaq I know exactly who to blame.
ykm420: my man, my brother, my Texan Tweaker, who would have ever thought that you'd have such an impact? You were an inspiration, an absolute pleasure, a Polak prick and a kindred spirit. Maybe you can leave some women for the rest of us now, eh? ;)

Sleep sweet Mikey, 'cause once I get up there we're riding that 'Caine train like we always planned.

I created a separate RIP thread over in EADD which can be found here earlier today.

<3

Dammit to hell wtf?? :'(

I was wondering why he never replied to that last message..

RIP <3

Man this sucks. He was one of the people who make this forum the great place it is. I will miss him.

RIP man
Sorry I never took you serious and didn't reply to some of your PM's.

Might be blasphemy to some but you're lucky if this was an accident, this life is harsh hope shit's easier now for you.

RIP

I hope he actually did get a chance to drive around in a Hellcat.

Knowing Mike, he probably did it somewhere between tweaking and benzo'd.

He was so fucking ridiculous he became a caricature of himself, as did I for a good chunk of the last year. We both knew it. ;)

He was the epitome of Hedonism to the end.

I actually went out last night to the bar and bought two Eurotrash beers. One for myself and one as a toast to someone so unrelenting in their positivity:
A true Bluelight legend.

<3