• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ykm420

He was the epitome of Hedonism to the end.

No doubt..

It's time for me to make a decent post for ya Mikey. Not just one fucking sentence, cause that's now how we did it man. I'm gonna miss shootin the shit with you, and your silly words and names for things.. talking about the craziest off the wall things that made no sense in a drug induced haze.. Like always. You were too young, but I know if you overdosed then you died happy cause we talked about this..
I told you we would always be friends and I meant it. So, until next time..

Your sloot misses you! <3

I texted ykm's phone just to see who had it and his dad replied..

Gave my condolences and that was that, didn't ask any questions. Sounds like a silly and maybe rude thing to do but it just didn't feel right not to say something to his family. He seemed genuinely appreciative of this and wasn't upset about it, so maybe if any of you have Mikey's number you can do the same if you wish.

R.I.P. ykm420.....another bluelighter gone too fuckin soon

=(... . I didn't know this had happened, I had sent him a message months ago wondering where he was at, didn't respond, just thought he had left bluelight.. this just made me very sad. He always encouraged me. RIP

I've been a lurker on Drug Culture for awhile. I always liked ykm420's posts, seemed like a good dude. RIP

Oh god. I never interacted with him on the forum, but I saw him post frequently in many of the threads I lurked, he seemed to have so much personality.

I had no idea he passed until just now. Rest in Piece.

rip ykm...

damn....

going through the shrine, its so sad to see all the beautiful ppl who are part of this community that left before their time.

Still on my mind man
Regrets from times I didn't answer the phone
You were there for me when I was so alone...

Thizz in peace