• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

well i suppose the rush is less than 1 hour but the residual stim? is it 12h as well?

well i suppose the rush is less than 1 hour but the residual stim? is it 12h as well?

I personally couldn't say. If you vape it, you carry on until its all gone. I really have no idea of duration...

ok, but once you stop or it runs out, how long till you stop feeling the effects? :)

For me personally, and although I probably take large doses, upon the first instance I take 3-FPM, it could keep me awake for 2 days and I'd not eat a thing if I let it happen.

But how long the main pleasurable effects last differ by ROA and personal tolerance.

ok, but once you stop or it runs out, how long till you stop feeling the effects? :)

Almost immediately tbh. Although vaping is a great ROA with immediate results, its kind of self limiting because you can only dose as much as your lungs can hold. Therefore, on a multiday binge, you build up a tolerance then effectively start tapering. There's usually a secondary boost after 36 hours or so, but once you get past 2 or 3 days the residual effects seem to diminish rapidly. Though I must stress I can only comment upon vaping. Any oral/intranasal/IV users care to comment?

for me oral lasts a good few hours and the residual stim is whats killing it for me. im up fro 12h from a single dose... if i can manage to keep it single that is

(fubar your pm box is full mate)

for me oral lasts a good few hours and the residual stim is whats killing it for me. im up fro 12h from a single dose... if i can manage to keep it single that is

(fubar your pm box is full mate)

I like my box to be full... ;)

Space cleared mate...

Edit: thinking about though, it usually takes about 2 days after a session before I feel like I'm 'down'. Then the fatigue sets in and I could sleep for England...

Last edited:
AAny oral/intranasal/IV users care to comment?
Mainly intranasal, it's obviously dose-dependent but I semi-binged (got sleep majority of nights, did eat but only around 2000kcal) for a few weeks and I only had one day of shitty lethargy and restlessness before I was back to baseline. I realise that's not the question but didn't want to delete it.
The problem here is that nobody's doing doses in a controlled way with a stopwatch. Once I had a proper binge night with gf and we still had some trouble eating and sleeping after 24 hours

Bruxism isn't as bad as earlier, but that's not saying much given the nystagmus, gurning and mydriasis were on par with the results of MDMA/Amphet combos.
Duration is difficult to state as it's very easy to focus purely on the (Close to Cocaine tier) overwhelming rush when vaping, paying little attention to the body of the experience.
My last vape was around 8pm, so 3.5 hrs since and I could easily convince myself I'm sober. I'm certainly not sober, but I feel vastly different to the sensations elicited in the acute, compressed, incredibly unique rush/peak.
Clear residual physical stimulation has me messing with my hair and rearranging my glasses every 5-15 seconds, my normal/sober fine motor tics (rubbing the knuckle of the index finger against that of the middle one/tensing all right hand appendages and rubbing my thumb knuckle across my palm) are accentuated, exaggerated and frequent, though Amphet. is infinitely worse by comparison.

It feels like the dopamine finishes long before the norepinephrine or something (I promise I'm not as clueless as that makes me sound). Oh yeah definitely, I've been able to almost completely maintain my life with a little bit of control and effort

I get absolutely tweaked to hell after a few days with no sleep and constant vaping on 3-F

Every little muscle on my face wants to never stop moving, my eyes twitch, hands tremor like crazy, and have constant random twitches all over my body. Oh and I suddenly obtain a terrible stutter and anything requiring fine motor control becomes impossible. My vision becomes as good as a front facing VGA camera.

It's really quite amazing to sit there experiencing it. I find it quite enjoyable, providing I'm on my own so no one can judge me!

I kinda look like Tweek from South Park actually.

I think having an overreactive Thyroid might be the reason why I experience so many symptoms of Hypoglycemia. Meh, I don't know. Maybe I just need to eat something.

It also makes me talk such endless amounts of boring "no one cares" kinda crap on the Internet.

Last edited:
My favourite thing about bluelight is people like you. I come on concerned that I've take 200mg of something, for example, and I'm having minor symptoms which are freaking me out, there's always someone who's like IV'd a kilo over the course of a week and seems to be fine. Brave foolhardy explorers, I'll sing songs of you to my children

Haha, sorry Cloud but I can't reply to your mail. Apparently they don't trust us noobs to send more than one mail in 3 hours, probably to stop spammers or something

Haha, sorry Cloud but I can't reply to your mail. Apparently they don't trust us noobs to send more than one mail in 3 hours, probably to stop spammers or something

Got it in one... Well, mibbe not. Welcome to BL my fellow Scot! You'll become a bluelighter yet. I hope anyway! <3

Huh damn. No worries! We'll need to earn the seal of approval to be worthy good sir knight.

Even mods were greenlighters at some point. Dinnae worry. Nice to see some fresh people about the place. Also, welcome to you too Cloud. <3

Always lovely to see some new faces. xx