• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

It's very compulsive, I knew I'd a week - I didn't know 3g would be that week, but I have a brain disease (fucking golf balls on my temporal lobes mate - please donate on www.justgiving ahhh) but I do have a disproportionate drive to push it to Le brink. Once I've done that with a substance I feel I've more control. Thing is tho, I never really lost control, but 6 days awake is going to batter me £40 at least in moisturizer.

Don't buy more than you are prepared to use - 3g quality crystal provided 6 days for me. Your mileage may vary and when you start vaping - I dunno,

Find out!

One thing that people continue to mention but don't seem to appreciate is the relative smoothness, I could hit Day 3/4 on Meth, have a ball, and then curl up under a duvet listening to the devices in my walls, but on 3-FPM time just stops existing.
Unlike Amps, or Cocaine, where time is clearly accelerated, the rush of 3-FPM includes a sensation described as "tranquility" by a few people, it is almost disconnecting in a way, time literally stops, but the rush remains. It's part of why every time I use it I notice nothing untoward before 36-42 hours, and at Day 5 it's comparable to Day 2 on other stimulants.

<3

I had tried intentionally to keep fruitless debate from the thread, but I certainly recall a good number of users reporting effects consistent with an SRI/SRA.
My position is that future lab work may expose some link between 3-FPM metabolism and its relative EC50 at SERT.

Remember, metabolic byproducts are unknown in precise quantities, which should terrify anyone. The 3-sub bears thinking about, too. Funny how it's always the Meta- subs that seem iffy, isn't it? 3-FMC/3-MMC/Fenfluramine/3-FMA all elicit cardiotoxic effects as generic stimulants, but there exists the risk of hypertrophy from 5HT2B agonism.

<3

there is a kind of warmth and forgiveness to it, hard to describe, but then again im mixing it with a few other substances and certainly a benzo in the background to keep things mellow...

as far as it goes though, it doesn't seem half as dangerous as mdpv, mephedrone or ethylphenidate.

First couple of times we split it between 3 - some horrendous shite talked, one fella wanted us to raid spuds, bag em up and knock em out door to door (Ireland....) He has now been Christened Sam the Spud.
But that was a one night maybe 2,

One thing I'll say is if your hitting it constantly - benzos won't bring you down, I went through 62mg of flubpam - still 6 days awake. I don't take the lam's

Oh yeah... made a decision on 3-FPM?

FUCKING NOPE.

It feels oh so very clear, as I've said, which can lead to some silly ideas given you're as tweaked as anyone would be, feel relatively sober, and have the libido of a dog in heat.

<3

One thing that concerns me is the the Fluro element

Is that fluoride, because that's not good.

Elemental Fluoride is toxic, Fluorine covalently bonded onto a phenyl ring is safe. The energy required to tackle that C-F, especially with the electron withdrawal from the shell, is absolutely stupendous.

<3

well i have done 125mg over an evening and 4mg flubropazepam or two is plently to get me off to sleep, i am not being feindish with this stuff mind you.

But seriously when Bluelight went quiet lnite and I researched that Paris Attack, I also researched other Phenenezamine analogs and there seems to b a holy grail out there, my memory slacks but it had a 6-2 in it

Fuck

I also Got the twitches about Fluro-fluoride so thanks Sprouts on Smack! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you not just reading the IUPAC name? I cannot find anything on the compound specifically.

<3

Man, I've got an attack of the killer farts this morning - proper SBDs. 3fpm always gives me wind for some reason, but this time it's off the fuckin scale! Anyone experience this?