• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

Itsgoneundertheboa

Bluelighter
Some extremely dodgy 'mdma' going around north...Leeds, Sheffield, east yorks area. Stupidly didn't test as from a 'trusted' source. Won't make that mistake again!
Myself and my friends (some of which bought from several different sources)all experienced similar effects: intense confusion, no real come up. Just uncomfortable stimulation, tense muscles, gurning like mad. Crazy dilated pupils, insane word vomit making no sense at all.
Comedown was hellish. Intense paranoia, muscle spazms, open and closed eye visuals. My friend was vomiting bile all night. Heart palpitations. No sleep at all.

Dropped on Friday night and by Sunday I still hadn't got a wink of sleep, felt like I was going insane. Eyes still huge. Blood pressure and pulse sky high. Horrible sense of impending doom. Ended up in a and e but luckily nothing seriously wrong.. Awful anxiety the next 3 days had to get diazapam from doctors to get me through. Finally feeling normal almost a week later!

I suspect it could be bzp? How can I send this to be lab tested? Seriously wouldn't wish that experience on my worst enemy... scary stuff.

There are links to test centres but I dont believe I can tell you them on here?

Start with a test kit. Lots of links here. Really easy to buy and delivered quickly. Go for the full reagent kits so you don't just rely on Marquis results. Means in future your prepared and can quickly assess rather than having to wait. If it's BZP then that'll be enough. TBH sounds like something worse. What you describe could even be PMA PMMA. Did you have high temperature and felt hot or cold shivering etc?

Previous thread about Ecstasy/MDMA/Pills, not Molly;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the general consensus to the Red Audi's? Successor to the Dom Perignon's from the Partyflock crew also responsible for the UPS's I'm told. Worth a shot?

Links to HR resources are okay. Here is a linky to a sticky loads of info in there. It is not acceptable to post HR links to pages that also sell legal highs etc.

Anyone tried or tested the Blue Brietling Pills. Exact same as the pink but blue.

The pink Audermars Piguets were shit. I'm tired of wasting my money on this stuff. It's nowhere near as good as it was in the 90's.
Orange Teslas were the best of all them but still too mild.
I'm done with MDMA, glad to have met you Mandy, you were fun back in the day.

What is the general consensus to the Red Audi's? Successor to the Dom Perignon's from the Partyflock crew also responsible for the UPS's I'm told. Worth a shot?

I thought they were pretty weak. Improved my mood (slight MDMA effects) but nothing more.

Thanks for the reply mate. I thought as much, luckily I opted for some white MDMA supposedly an import from Germany and washed. Looks the part and the vendor is solid, the stuff I previously posted two friends had and were coming out with all the lovey dovey pilled up chat. Seems like a better chance with that than the Dutch pills.

Those pink nipples in that report look good too. UK press but from the south not the manc crew it seems.

I gave up looking years ago. Going from one press to the next, chasing the reviews exclaiming that they were brilliant. Only to be let down. I can only assume the reports I read were written by folk who didn't try ecstasy in the 90's and early 00's :/

Those Manchester pills don't seem to make their way south at all. They need to ramp up production and the UK market would be theirs.

Wake me up when this happens. Otherwise MDs been put to bed :(

Is there dif batches of the original orange Teslas going around? You don't see many reports of them in Europe. Are they a mostly usa based pill? How do the orange teslas compare to the recent Dutch Lions?

I think the Manchester crew have gone the route of the Dutch. It's not the same MDMA in the new pills, in several people's opinion. It's not bad, but that magic seems to have vanished.

The purple Tomorrowlands are alright, but they felt nowhere near 200mg of proper MDMA. I had a couple of Rainbow Drops, after, and was absolutely spackered. Definitely not the worst Dutch pills I've had, but they're nothing special.

I gave up looking years ago. Going from one press to the next, chasing the reviews exclaiming that they were brilliant. Only to be let down. I can only assume the reports I read were written by folk who didn't try ecstasy in the 90's and early 00's :/

Those Manchester pills don't seem to make their way south at all. They need to ramp up production and the UK market would be theirs.

Wake me up when this happens. Otherwise MDs been put to bed :(

But there has to be millions that and still taking it and were also taking it up to 2008.

Problem is people probably brush it off as nostalgia memories, don't care enough or simply don't know how to voice their concerns. You can't vote with your wallet because people will still hoover it up regardless.

I might register a domain and get a whole social media movement going, been pondering it for a while and it's not a stones-throw from my dayjob. Would anybody on here be keen on writing some articles or providing opinions for something like that? Fuck letting the drug die out, chemists need to know that there're fucking thousands of us pissed off and we're not idiots.

Last edited:
I don't think you can say when the drought hit that's when the situation went so far downhill. The original presses from the Partyflock crew were good I remember this time in 2011 people were rating the orange q dance pills highly.

To avoid these same same experiences maybe stop buying the next generation Dutch pill and start looking at suppliers from the UK or Canada. It's just a suggestion but look at the report I linked of the pink nipples further up. Picture of the marquis reaction is purple like it used to be not jet black straight away like every pill we're complaining about seems to go. Just a thought.

Wasn't implying it fell off a cliff after the drought, I had some amazing stuff in 2010-12 on a consistentish bases. But despite this we had a 12-18 month spell of BZP/Piperazines to begin with, and the last three years have been like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Prior to the drought it wasn't remotely like this, and there are plenty around from the 'golden age' who still dabble.

I've heard good things about Canada, I'll be having a good punt through the winter and see what happens.

Few thoughts, just thoughts nothing concrete and I am at my limitation of understanding;

GC/MS machines are the method by which most pills are confirmed 100% MDMA.

Test kits have there place but can not discern type of MD and are difficult to analyse for cuts.

So the logically explanation is that the only true reference we have to go on when we do Dutch pills is the analysis by GC/ MS which show just MDMA. IE we are getting MDMA and MDMA is MDMA and we are all suffering from tolerance, loss of magic etc.

Now if I was an amazing chemist and my job was to produce a mimic compound using new synthesis / precursor and I had a huge pot of cash provided to me by an international criminal organisation with unlimited pockets I would first consider GC/MS. IE how do I fool the machine. As that is the reference used in the industry to discern my quality.

From my limited understanding the machine works by referencing a library of known compounds in the machine and matching to them.

A graphical read out/ representation is produced by highlighting the peaks and troughs of analysis. IE if I get this peak on the analysis that's the same one as MDMA gives so it must be MDMA.

How hard would it really be with such limitless money at my disposal to do this?

If I wanted to be really cynical who controls the data for the GC/MS machines, when are they up dated, how well is the data controlled? If I made a new synth how much hassle would it be to get into that library and replace my new compound / include my new compound within the data. That one is far fetched but anything is possible.

What would be for certain is if that there is a new synth / precursor that delivers me a match to both GC/MS and a very close user experience and it was cheaper and it wasn't controlled on the watch list I certainly wouldn't shout it out.

So the whole debate as I see it is - We trust results produced by a machine or we trust results produced from user experience.......

I am sure there is much more depth of knowledge on here to fan or douse my hypothesis but we do need to actually consider the method of how we know MDMA is MDMA and where and who controls the data to tell us it's the same as its always been.

Yeah but considering the most common test method used in Dutch labs isn't GC/MS you would have more than one test to fool. Nice theory but I don't buy it.

I don't think the problem is the route of synthesis; it's the purity. I saw a review from one of the big Canadian vendors saying his product had been sent to EC, two batches. One was 51% MDMA one was 57% MDMA. The guy had actually tried it too and said he thought it was good until this. So I'm thinking it is simply a purity issue. Now as I've said I'm no chemist but if this were the case would a simple acetone wash solve it or are the possible impurities?
Or if they are soluble in acetone what other solvents could you wash them with?

Yeah but considering the most common test method used in Dutch labs isn't GC/MS you would have more than one test to fool. Nice theory but I don't buy it.

Yep then that would debunk the theory!! What method do they use?

I don't know for sure perhaps someone based in NL could tell us? I googled "Dutch pill testing method used" and couldn't find specific mention of the name of the method.

The reason I know it's not GC/MS is because GC/MS is out of 100 for both coke and MDMA whereas the Dutch method it's a max of 89% for coke and 84% for MDMA.