• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

I've heard the Silver Bars are pretty good. Very messy and strong. Have heard they are doing the rounds in London. But that was a few weeks ago. Things change rapidly. The Yellow/Lime Green Minions were tested by someone on PartyFlock and only contained 168mg MDMA. Huge spread? Or different batches?

Those silver bars in the link are the ones i had. Obvious copies of the original summer batch (the font is different and smaller) but strong heavy pills. I wouldnt like to go raving on them. The yellow minion are from the same presser. Cheap as chips in bulk. Like one n a half mc d cheeseburger cheap.

Well I've ended up with a few black DP's , Lego men , Warner bro's , blue dutch lions , supposedly 'saffrole' md crystal and some mda crystal from canada.. now the question is which do I try for first dose mdma + mda combo or a dutch lion? not had anything in over 3 months , been eating clean training hard and been on noopept for abit.

If that MDA crystal is the same Canadian supplier as I think it's been GC/MS tested at over 97% pure :)

Also totally agree with the different precursor used there is a difference when I first had crystal early 2000's it absolutely blew every one away .. 100 - 120mg was more than enough for most - so much warmth , love , empathy , energy was unreal but the come downs were hard if used lot in my opinion - brain zaps etc ... pills and mdma upto the drought (bzp tfmpp shite) 2008?? were really good .. I found a few pills that have done the trick since - sonics/shreks (2009), orange VW (2010) green grenades (2012), Red marios (2013 Manchester crew?) brown md crystal (2013 - 2014), first orange magnets (2014) not really felt anything anything near magical since tbh

thinking 90mg mdma 60mg mda for first dose ... its been a while but I'm 18st these days at 6 ft 2 height hopefully be about right

Speaking of Canadian MDMA, I remember this Canadian girl saying the MDMA in Ibiza was really average. She said her hook ups were getting her way better MDMA back in Vancouver. At the time I just thought she was full of shit, seems like there's a lot of truth to it now.

maxresdefault.jpg

I love how passionate people get about this subject. Some of us are actually angry at the quality of most of the MDMA that's about, whilst some people just assume that it's changes in brain chemistry, age, and the novelty wearing off. Well, I'll keep trying, until I find something. I'll try the pink nipples, at weekend, and I'm quite sure I'm going to be pleasantly surprised.

As for the 'safrole' MDMA that is being sold, I'm really not convinced by the stuff that I had. It certainly didn't have a negative effect, and taking a couple of Rainbow Drops definitely made my night enjoyable. However, that first 130mg dose of MDMA, if it was actually safrole-based should have brought me up hard. There was some energy, but no real feelings of love and empathy.

Limey: Agreed on the lack of comedowns. The next day is very lazy, and all I want to do is drink/smoke weed/watch TV and eat, but I can't say I've had a proper midweek comedown for years. Perhaps after 4-5 UFOs, which you'd expect...

packet_sniffer: It's been said time and time again, that PMK has been used since the late '90s. I started taking pills in 2001, and they were unreal. I'm pretty sure that a lot of them were synthed with PMK. Everyone I knew absolutely loved pills, especially when they were under a quid each, in bulk. Until the drought, everyone fucking loved pills. Clubs were rammed full of people just loving every second. What happened? I just don't understand how no one can give a one hundred percent, DEFINITE, reason for why MDMA has changed. There must be some chemist, somewhere, knocking this stuff out, who knows exactly why it's different. I'm sure MDMA producers read this thread, and realise that they could blow people away, instead of selling mongy shit.

It's not even about money. I would happily pay double for an MDMA/MDA combo pill, with properly made ingredients. Who wouldn't? On that note, I think I'll hunt down some MDA. Perhaps that'll make it a bit more special.

I remember the earth shattering come-downs, the MDA+MDMA love hearts in 2005? Fucking hell, you would pay heavily for overdoing it on those. I ended up immigrating to Hong Kong after having a massive panic attack for a good day or so after doing 20 in a weekend. Standing outside screaming in the rain like a mental patient on other days. I sort of enjoy comedowns, you get perspective on life when there's no serotonin to cloud how shit your life is hahaha.

My come down yesterday? Went to business seminar at 11am and watched a couple of documentaries for a bit. Rosy today for the most part.

Though what I don't miss is the sleep paralysis, nightmares etc. Lying 'awake', paralysed and watching the curtains eat my girlfriend whilst I try my hardest to scream and can do nothing.

Still...I'd be tempted at £100 a gram for good MDMA.

Last edited:
Ha, too right. Sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, uncontrollable crying at coffee adverts on TV... All signs of a proper comedown. It certainly puts things in perspective. ;) That doesn't happen to me, now. In fairness, I don't take 10 in a night, like I used to, but that's because I don't want to. Who wants to take a load of mongy MDMA? When I take proper pills, if I take more than 3 or 4, I'm absolutely spannered. It's nothing to do with tolerance, or past use. I would say that my tolerance is low, in fact. Anyway, let's keep the faith. Haha.

I remember the earth shattering come-downs, the MDA+MDMA love hearts in 2005? Fucking hell, you would pay heavily for overdoing it on those. I ended up immigrating to Hong Kong after having a massive panic attack for a good day or so after doing 20 in a weekend. Standing outside screaming in the rain like a mental patient on other days. I sort of enjoy comedowns, you get perspective on life when there's no serotonin to cloud how shit your life is hahaha.

Haha that brought a grin to my face :D those were some of the first pills I had, they were fucking brilliant. There were pink and peach ones IIRC.

What you and Treacle are talking about comedown is spot on. I was actually in a depressed and gurny mood on Monday this week after that MDMA. Hadn't had that the past umpteen times.

Now I have done some research so if you bare with me I will try my best to explain...

In the 90's pills were made with safrole. I'm guessing this was the case til around 99 and the mitzi's, when PMK became common place. The reason PMK is used it is more similar in chemical structure to MDMA = less steps to make the MDMA. However PMK was still made from safrole. From what I read with a good chemist this change in precursor should have made no difference.

All was well the pills were good...

Then the drough came. There were big busts of the precursors. PMK oil became very hard to transport (but it does still go around - thank fuck - the better MDMA now probably comes from PMK oil) and now you have PMK glycidate - which is purely synthetic powder. No safrole in the making, it comes from petrochemicals. It is easily converted to PMK but it has never seen Safrole.

Now you can all make of that what you will. But I'm willing to bet there is your reason. And the marquis reaction is a very good indication of what is good. Because the stuff pre drough (pre PMK-glycidate) went purple first, not straight to black.

Let me know what you guys think but I think this is it. I would say the Canadian stuff has a good chance of being better, as they still have safrass trees in parts of North America and Canada. Let's hope they take the long route and use safrass, which with a good chemist should be on par with 90's pills.

I think you've nailed it, mate. That's exactly what I think. PMK glycidate is not PMK, nor is it safrole-based. There must be a reason that PMK glycidate isn't tightly controlled, and I'm guessing it's because it's putting people off ecstasy. It's devastating.

Yeah I would say so. The PMK-glycidate is an analogue of PMK, it might be easy enough to covert to oil but it's not the same as the stuff made from safrole. I don't know would there be a difference between stuff synthesised from the longer drawn safrole process or the stuff made from PMK (less steps) if it were pure, but I think my gut feeling tells me there would be.

They stopped using safrole because it was so watched. Then the Chinese basically did it for the western chemists, extracting the safrole and synthing PMK oil. More recently though PMK oil became watched so they made the analogue PMK-glycidate. So what people like Tec, itsallgoneundertheboa, packet_sniffer, Limey, pinky n the brain, Treacle and others have been saying all of you have helped us get to the bottom of this.

The product now might test as MDMA but something big has changed and it's not in any way close to what it was. When I found all this information by the way there are people on reddit, Partyflock and many other sites all complaining. And from what I can understand of precursors the situation in Europe will only get worse. On the East coast of the U.S. I read safrass still grows like weeds, so maybe there is hope from the Canadian labs. Won't hold my breath :(

Last edited:
Cant say about pill reports apart all around my area are crapola, I buy caps of just MDMA powder make you feel like god for leaset 6 hours jaw rattling eye wobbles and a unfound love for everything I LOVE MY MDMA again fuck the meth!!! MD all the way for this lil boy from now on :) yeeooowwwww!!!

Trying to catch a 6 hour buzz out of MDMA these days is like the hunt for the golden goose. Even 2 doses lucky if I get 5 hours.

I suppose that's what happens, when the precusor is now an analogue, the product feels like one! :(

I just want to clear up I am not slaying you all for searching for the old skool type of buzz, if anything quite the opposite I always go off the rule if quality over quantity with anything. I won't deny that my science knowledge is very little in this area but I do do my research but not quite to the level Sid especially does and I take my hat off to you, I think you hit the nail on the head with that previous post about how it's synthesised and the loss of magic.

Treacle I think if a seller is advertising safrole MDMA then it's bullshit it will be the same MDMA as their other advert, they are just broadening their market by targeting the more clued up ones like yourself and others. I wouldn't trust anything they say, I'd only believe it's been made with safrole oil if I'd seen it made myself, a bit like someone saying "pure Peruvian flake" no it ain't!! Did they fetch it back from Peru themselves??

The other aspect I think people missed about my posts was that these guys making and pressing the Dutch "super pills" are just businessmen running a business no different to the likes of Sainsburys say. They make/sell a product (and sell a lot of it) they get a lot of happy customers that will return or in cases like here some that aren't fully happy just like how Sainsburys will, sadly you can't really get a refund from these lot haha.

But in a nutshell I'm saying they're just doing business and doing it well it would seem, you just can't please everyone :( but no every credit to you lot for doing your research into this and wanting to find "the holy grail".

Agreed on the 'safrole' MDMA sellers. Someone has spotted a niche, and they know people will take a punt on it. Wankers.

Agreed on the 'safrole' MDMA sellers. Someone has spotted a niche, and they know people will take a punt on it. Wankers.

Which again takes me back to my statement that it's simply business, it's sad I know but that's the reality by the looks :(