• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

I've copied this from the Dutch forum Partyflock. This guy is complaining about the lack of euphoria.

Pronunciation of Doormat on Thursday, November 5th, 2015 at 09:42:
This weekend which had yellow phillip pleins .... Right half ticked inside .. Again no real feeling ... Very moderate tablets !! Where are the good pills go? I get no more euphoria ...

Pronunciation of Doormat on Thursday, November 5th, 2015 at 13:15:
It certainly was also the master cards. Coincidentally I think two types of pills cunt no other way. Next time once again trying androids.

Didn't the orange and blue teslas both turn purple? Lots say they are the closest thing to old school pills. All the normal traits. I think the new crew (CP) is putting out good stuff.. Teslas Snapchats Red supreme and Starbucks pill. Any thoughts?

Just got some mdma crystal, test well with all regents but don't have the aniseed smell at all. Always remember decent stuff smells of aniseed, we shall see.

Yep I can believe that. However when looking on pill report with the yellow UPS at least you will see some test results black some purple - different batches with the Dutch ones perhaps? When your pressing that amount of pills and different batches of the same pills it stands to reason some of them are different MDMA to others.

There is absolutely no disputing that pills pre 2007 went purple first and the majority of them now go straight to black. I think Treacle could probably vouch for this.

I'm not saying everything on that list is going to be great but anything that's been mentioned in a positive light by anyone here is on that list. Coincidence? I'll leave that to you guys to decide but then everything pre drought used to go purple too didn't it...
Yeah, I can say for definite that pre-drought pills turned marquis dark purple, rather than jet black.

Been dropping since 1994 and can tell exactly when the precursors changed. Saffrol was used until 97 then the mizi came out using pmk and something was different with them. Then recently PMK-Glycidate has been used and again quality has dropped again.
To get over the shitty mdma, pressers just put more in the pills.

100% correct. I remember up to the summer of 97 the pills were out of this world. Full of love, full of empathy, chatty, dancey and just fucking bliss!

After that they changed. Mitsu's had a different fell to them. Glad there are other who have the same date in mind for this. Im so glad i got to experience pill from back in the day.

I preferred 6-APB to any of the last few years of MD and super pills. Guess what 6-APB turned the marquis purple.

All good swedgers back in the day (before i personally owned a marquis) turned purple or purple/black.

I'll be honest, i f i could get 6-apb in the UK id buy it over what is being served up as MDMA these days.

Anyway I have my 3rd time on MD/pills this Friday. I have 1 x blue ghost, 1 x pink rolls royce and 2 types of MD. One clear and one brown sugar/cola thats stinks of play doh!

The Cola/Brown sugar stuff has a lot quicker reaction than the clear MD.

I have some 6-apb to try out myself, but I am saving it for a special occassion. Given up on MD these days those...it's all the same shit. Mongy, no empathy and just fuckedness. I reckon it's time for people to just accept and move on :)

100% correct. I remember up to the summer of 97 the pills were out of this world. Full of love, full of empathy, chatty, dancey and just fucking bliss!

After that they changed. Mitsu's had a different fell to them. Glad there are other who have the same date in mind for this. Im so glad i got to experience pill from back in the day.

Pills from 94 only contained 130 mg and were bliss. Pills from now have up to 250 mg and are shit. Don't think pills will ever go back to being as good because saffrol is closely regulated.

The Purple Batteries were some of the worst pills I ever had. Super mongy, anti social, fiendish, no empathy or euphoria, pretty much just made me want to go home.

I know a lot that will disagree with that, the purple batteries were spot on, there were different batches as you can see from the different shades, but everyone I spoke to that had them rated them. I had a philipp plien and don't know what to make of it, was a very slow burner, probably didn't help I'd just eaten a big meal.

Then as for the people all moaning about pills now, yeah give your views but get over it, the Dutch are running it with the sheer volume they are pumping out and by the looks won't be moved anytime soon, the Manchester crew by the sounds have lost their magic too (shame nice dosed dids) so instead of moaning about how shit and mongy pills are and they aren't as good as XXXX year just accept it, ain't going to change anytime soon, yeah they might not be what the old skool lot here remember but at least they are better than when every did being churned out was full of pips and you could eat 20 a night.

If you don't like the pills about at the minute that the Dutch are churning out then why you all still clearly buying them?

I'm not still clearly buying them. I haven't touched any Dutch pills in a long time although I would have given the lions a bash.

Just because your satisfied with any of the current pills doesn't mean everyone else will be. If you maybe let the people here with intelligence discuss this it might wind up producers would do something to up the quality. If it hadn't been for people like us back in the drought the superpills wouldn't have come back instead of pips, and idiots would probably still be eating them.

It is simply not up for debate that some MDMA and batches of pills currently circulating are way better than others. So do you not want the hunt for the best quality to continue? For that to happen there has to be criticism of what is not good quality.

I'm not still clearly buying them. I haven't touched any Dutch pills in a long time although I would have given the lions a bash.

Just because your satisfied with any of the current pills doesn't mean everyone else will be. If you maybe let the people here with intelligence discuss this it might wind up producers would do something to up the quality. If it hadn't been for people like us back in the drought the superpills wouldn't have come back instead of pips, and idiots would probably still be eating them.

It is simply not up for debate that some MDMA and batches of pills currently circulating are way better than others. So do you not want the hunt for the best quality to continue? For that to happen there has to be criticism of what is not good quality.

No not at all, yeah by all means hunt for the best ones but let's talk realistically here now yeah... You say let the purple with intelligence talk, well you clearly lack in it if you think that the pressers will change their game because a few people on bluelight are comaining that "it's lost the magic" yeah they might see these threads but do you really think they cars for yours or a few people's opinions even if it's 100 people on here, they will still flip over pills by the millions ship globally and be sat on millions.

In reality it's business at the end of the day, yeah they could make amazing pills again if they source safrole oil but then 1 of 2 things has to happen, 1 the prices go up because the raw infredient is more expensive and people will be reluctant to pay or 2 they pay more for the raw ingredient charge the same and they make half as much but know everyone is having a better time on them.

I know the answer I'd like to think they'd choose but in reality it's not number 2... A few people complaining on here won't change things I'm affraid, can't please everyone all the time can you, with anything there are always those that complain, but that's just part and parcel of any business.

As for the lions I still have 2 put away in a safe place =D

Have to agree with you though sid on your post with the links to PR, the blue Instagrams were very nice, the weekend I had them we were on them blue teslas, peach lions and Rolls Royce 2.0s

It's not just a few people on here, though. I have several mates who have noticed the difference between proper MDMA, and shit stuff, and a few of them are fairly new to it. Imagine raves full of thousands of people, all feeling that love and joy, like in the past. Everyone would be back doing it. It's shit giving someone their first pill, and their face doesn't particularly light up, they just say that it's nice. It shouldn't be nice, it should be orgasmic. Fingers crossed for pink nipples.

Some American friends of mine, one who was big into the San Francisco 90s rave scene, sampled a few Halloween treats including red Audis, pink Audermars Piguets and MDMA crystal. All tested good with Marquis and Mandelin reagents.
These guys hadn't rolled for years so tolerance or loss of magic wasn't an issue.

The general consensus was they didn't think they were bad, but just ok. Decently mild, mildly sexual and music warming were other comments.
rewind back to 1997. One mitzubishi after a night of drinking in the pub (no alcohol doesn't dull the effects of a roll - probably today's shit maybe) I popped one. Can only describe it as PURE BLISS, not a worry in the world. Wasn't speedy at all, some people even warned me not to get too many because they were smacky and could've lead to a heroin habit ! (Obviously not true)
Did another Mitzubishi a few years later at a rave Nye 99-00 and had the same complete blessed out euphoria but with a tripper edge. I remember the bugged out tent had these smiley faces projected on the wall and when I got home to my friends house a few hours later I could see these smiley faces on the wall of the room I crashed in.
Perhaps good MDMA is slightly hallucinogenic or there was a bit of MDA in these.
The following day was a bit of a mare, trying to force down a Sunday roast and conversation with friends parents.
The pub later was the comedown cure. The day after really really good e's a few beers at the pub go down a treat, but with these new Skool pills not so much so...

THE COMEDOWN ON OLD SKOOL PILLS WAS WORSE THAN THESE NEW PILLS. It would sometimes take me a week to recover. I'm 15 years older now so you would think comedowns would be more brutal these days.HOWEVER FOR MYSELF
THERE IS NO COMEDOWN AT ALL ON PILLS TODAY. What's that all about ?

my MDMA days are over unless I'm very lucky to come across some good stuff.
I have some proof (though speculative and not conclusive) that today's MDMA isn't as good from old Skool Miami and San Francisco ravers and myself an old skool UK raver.

To conclude. Today's MDMA gives you a decent anti-depressive mood boost, and a relaxing-mongy feeling depending on the dose. Zero comedown is a positive.

However where is the BLISS ?? The uncontrollable desire to hug and talk to everyone? Gone for me I'm afraid .

Last edited:
It's not just a few people on here, though. I have several mates who have noticed the difference between proper MDMA, and shit stuff, and a few of them are fairly new to it. Imagine raves full of thousands of people, all feeling that love and joy, like in the past. Everyone would be back doing it. It's shit giving someone their first pill, and their face doesn't particularly light up, they just say that it's nice. It shouldn't be nice, it should be orgasmic. Fingers crossed for pink nipples.

Completely agree but they won't know any different and again treacle no offence back to my original statement of it being business, yeah blue lighters and a few you know might not think they have that magic but as long as people still but them then they'll keep making them like that and let's face it if people boycotted them (which would never happen) the smaller crews that have pressed better quality pills wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand and there would be a drought in a sense and then guess what... People but the Dutch ones again.

Yeah on the very off chance they may decide to switch up the sythn process for the MDMA but if it's going to cost them more money to do so and only to make a small % of well vetted and pill connoisseurs more pleased with the product then they won't change it because the other 99% are happy with them.

I know it's no good but at the end of the day this is a business they are in that puts good in their families tables and a roof over their head, they aren't assed if someone in another country thought they were a bit mongy and lacked in empathy.

This, perhaps if small_town_casual were to actually read the posts before his he would realise this.

Sorry for trying to get to the bottom of it for you with the knowledge I do have though mate. I won't bother in future, much like the rest of EADD having an intelligent discussion here seems like a thing of the past.

I know a lot that will disagree with that, the purple batteries were spot on, there were different batches as you can see from the different shades, but everyone I spoke to that had them rated them. I had a philipp plien and don't know what to make of it, was a very slow burner, probably didn't help I'd just eaten a big meal.
It's not a personal attack mate, I heard great reviews about the purple ones which is why I was so disappointed. The very next week I had an Orange Battery and it was really good. Not sure if the same crew as the pills were noticeably different.

So yeah, these Dutch pills can be very perplexing. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're mongy. Rarely do you get magic though like you do with the UK presses.

Worst post ever. Obivisouly your prob 21 and didn't experience the golden age of rolling back in the mid 90's till early 2000's. So stop with ur shit about us getting over it. Quality sucks these days. Yes The dutch will keep pumping trash out if people like ur dumb ass keeps buying it. Most people hear bitching about the mdma these days aren't taking but on the search for good stuff. The real last great pill I had was prob the blue thumbs up back in mid 2's. This is a great debate about the quality and user findings on this topic now. You add nothing here by saying get over it. People like you is the reason why the problem will never get fixed. However maybe you have a agenda on pushing this shit these days like the crap batteries

Then as for the people all moaning about pills now, yeah give your views but get over it, the Dutch are running it with the sheer volume they are pumping out and by the looks won't be moved anytime soon, the Manchester crew by the sounds have lost their magic too (shame nice dosed dids) so instead of moaning about how shit and mongy pills are and they aren't as good as XXXX year just accept it, ain't going to change anytime soon, yeah they might not be what the old skool lot here remember but at least they are better than when every did being churned out was full of pips and you could eat 20 a night.

If you don't like the pills about at the minute that the Dutch are churning out then why you all still clearly buying them?

On the Dutch Lions (Peach ones), didn't think they were anything special. First one was okay, started to come down a fair bit from it after two hours so topped up out of necessity, second one put me into your standard munted mess. Ended up losing so much shit (phone, additional drugs, hat, glasses), though that's not on the drug completely of course. There were 5 of us out that night and by the end we were almost all separate and wondering around munted and unsocial zombies, shame as it was a fantastic event. Also made 20mg 2CB completely ineffective, should have taken it after the first Lion rather than the second. Don't feel the Lions were any different to say a Chupa Chup.

I don't do many drugs and we'll all agree that none of us need drugs to have a good time. But MDMA was a fantastic way to make things that much sweeter and have a better, eye opening and sometimes spiritual experiences with close friends and absolute fucking strangers. This isn't the same drug any more.

I'm saying categorically now that I'm done with MDMA for for the foreseeable future, I'd rather a night on a piss than this and I hate drinking. I'll be ordering some from Canada to give a try before the new year as a last chance saloon, still use Safrole these Canadians claim... fool me 345 times shame on me.

:( :(

Last edited: