• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

I asked that yesterday and the response I got was pretty average pills it's in the last thread.

I don't know for sure perhaps someone based in NL could tell us? I googled "Dutch pill testing method used" and couldn't find specific mention of the name of the method.

The reason I know it's not GC/MS is because GC/MS is out of 100 for both coke and MDMA whereas the Dutch method it's a max of 89% for coke and 84% for MDMA.

I know Erowid use GCMS/NMR Spectroscopy which is, to my knowledge, as accurate as is scientifically possible.
They have data here for anyone who would like to read.

I don't use MDMA much anymore, not that I ever did much, but I am getting tempted recently, maybe in combo with some Propionyl-LSD.
I will add that my usual dose of substance that is as pure as I can be sure of has a baseline of 120mg. So ~100mg at the 84% figure. At this dose I am able to enjoy myself physically if I want, but also compos mentis to remain hydrated and alert. Call me a pessimist but delirious seizing on a stranger is the point in my night where romance dies.

<3

[QUOTE=SproutOnSmack;13315216 Call me a pessimist but delirious seizing on a stranger is the point in my night where romance dies.

?That's how I met my wife! Can still recall now lying in bed with her after the rave as the sun came up hearing the bird chorus and hallucinating lots of birds on the bed.

Gas Chromatography is brilliant as an analytical method, much more exact than Mass Spectrometry (which is limited to stating simply what is there) and when used in conjunction with Nuclear Mass Resonance Spec. (I still hate reading the data after half a decade of doing so) one can obtain a remarkably clear image of the sample in question.

<3

@SproutOnSmack do you have any idea which one the Dutch use? Yes I always thought GC/MS seemed the best way too as it comes back with the most accurate % purity. I think the Dutch method with the coke at least has something to do with turning it to freebase but I can't remember the name of the method used.

Found this when I was searching for it though, cool thread
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...low-on-from-Posters-to-make-you-stop-taking-E)

Well to assess any sample via Mass Spec. it must first be ionised, so all Cocaine HCl (or other salt) would be analysed as Cocaine Freebase/Crack.
If you don't grin like a child when presented with images of Superlabs, then I'm afraid we cannot be friends. ;)

<3

I think the Dutch test centers use GC/MS. Highest purity MDMA can be is 84% and highest Coke purity can be 89%.

I honestly think people have lost the magic. Are jaded. And have a tolerance.

Dutch people are still getting 5+ hours out of 1 strong 200mg MDMA pill dropped in halves over the night..

Please stop.

Honestly mate it's not even up for debate any more.

The only reason there are Dutch 'Super Pills' at ridiculous doses is to compensate for how utterly shite the MDMA is. There's no fucking good reason on earth to sell a 250-300mg pill if the MDMA is good.

I do the drug three or four times a year, I'm lucky if I get a single good batch and that's with plenty of research. I have mates who didn't even take MDMA until 2012 so they barely have any experience with the drug, I can quite fathom how they 'lose the magic' after taking it a few times... they all agree its shite now. Don't come on here and tell us what's what, experiences are subjective but there's enough here to ground some informed conclusions on this.

Wasn't there another Dutch guy on this thread who said they're just as angry about the situation in NL as we are?

Are you shilling for Dutch pressers? :?

@packetsniffer

So why do energy control tests show out of 100 then? They use GC/MS and it is out of 100 for MDMA and cocaine. Look them up. I don't think Dutch tests are done by GC/MS.

Your not considering any impurity. I'm inclined to go along with the theory MDMA is MDMA no matter how its synthesised and the problem we have is down to the impurities. That however is a hypothesis not a certainty.

Tec is also right it's not because people are jaded the last time I had blinding MDMA it was like the first time almost.

Last edited:
theory behind Dutch 'super''
1. Marketing- dealer says do you want one of these low strength impress or one of these shiny hardcore ones with lots of pictures on the internet saying how strong they are. Erm I ll take one of those low strength ones
2. Weight to performance ratio - do I want to ship 300 pills of these low strength ones or 150 of these. Dutch pills followed emergence of DM
3. User preference - do I want to carry 6 or 3. Amsterdam decriminalised MDMA during ADE for quantity 5 or less. Yep caught with 5 or less and sent on your way and allowed to keep them.
4. Competition - how do I promote my product over the others. Make it look good.

http://www.scientific.org/tutorials/articles/gcms.html

As I read it - Yes there are loopholes in both GC/MS. The data bank per machine appears only able to contain 5000 known molecular weight chemicals but as the article says there could be over 20,000. So both methods search purely for known substance in the data bank. If you did create a molecular weight of MDMA it would show as MDMA.

Yes but that doesn't explain it coming back as MDMA via other test methods. The Dutch don't use GC/MS. You also have Wedinos confirming is MDMA. And the ez test kits. That is not the problem.
Edit I've got the email of a dutch lab and Wedinos I'll mail and see what tests they are using out of interest. Got the MDMA from the same seller my mates were using, stuff they had looked great, I bought some...looks like a different batch :(

Last edited:
Ive been rolling since 1997. I can tell you without a doubt the stuff these days are nothing like then. No need to go into details but this thread is right on track. The loved up people connection bond not there with this shit these days. Ive done the teslas supermans androids gold bars bitcoins dominos nintendos hienikens UPS party flocks over the last few years. Il drop this word EREN. People who know that is when the good shit was around.

Been dropping since 1994 and can tell exactly when the precursors changed. Saffrol was used until 97 then the mizi came out using pmk and something was different with them. Then recently PMK-Glycidate has been used and again quality has dropped again.
To get over the shitty mdma, pressers just put more in the pills.

It is definitely different since the drought of 2008. Even the Red Defqons that were one of the first dutch super pills after the drought were not right in my opinion. Pre 2008 every time I took MDMA I got rushes, empathy and a really clear mind where you could remember all the night. Now its just a spaced out feeling where you zone out and can't remember anything.Has anyone here tried the stuff from Canada or those UK pink nipple pills, and if so are they any different?

I can never really rememeber anything lately from the night. Always space out now. Mongy... Crappy ass shit now. Even the GBL from china now sucks weak

It is definitely different since the drought of 2008. Even the Red Defqons that were one of the first dutch super pills after the drought were not right in my opinion. Pre 2008 every time I took MDMA I got rushes, empathy and a really clear mind where you could remember all the night. Now its just a spaced out feeling where you zone out and can't remember anything.Has anyone here tried the stuff from Canada or those UK pink nipple pills, and if so are they any different?

I can never really rememeber anything lately from the night. Always space out now. Mongy... Crappy ass shit now. Even the GBL from china now sucks weak
I've been feeling guilty for so long now about not being able to remember what happens during the night or able to concentrate on the music. It looks like I'm not the only one.

This is pretty crazy how many of us agree the quality is not as good lately. I've got some very clear looking MDMA just come out of gram ketamine binge, the most magical experience then after catching up with my best friend from school. Hadnt seen him in 5 years, already feel like the conversation has been so good that surely this MDMA experience should be a good one.
Got this blaring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_zwdmz0hE just inspected the MDMA properly and it smells beautiful. I am in the right mindset the night is ours :)

acab56f9e1de1b8a66d2224658897670.jpg

A while ago people used to come on this thread and say MDMA is MDMA and the argument used to go round in circles. There doesn't seem to be an argument anymore, most people agree something is up.