• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello im new

clonaz23

Greenlighter
Thanks guys and hello. Ive been reading the site for years. Im a 44yr old poly drug user in treatment for "addiction problems".
I have been using one substance or another since i was a kid of 12 so i have a bit of experience in the taking of drugs and alcohol. I graduated from solvents and alcohol to mushrooms, weed, speed, ecstasy, acid, cocaine, heroin, benzos(diaz nitraz , morphine,diconol rohypnol,crack,methadone and homelessness to now on alcohol and weed with a little help from subutex and pregabalin and back to the land of living(under a roof). Get subs and pregabalin on script now. Been on subs 5yrs and pregabalin 18mths now. Was fooling with rc benzos last 18mths and now addicted to clonazolam and diclazepam clandestinely.

Hi, Welcome aboard! You are indeed in the right place. It seems like you have made some progress getting off the hard stuff.

I bet you have a vast amount of experience to contribute being on so many substances in your past. Welcome back to life! :)

Hiya Clonaz23 - welcome to Bluelight. I am sorry to hear of your long battle with addiction. Good on you for getting onto subutex. I wish you continueing succeed with your recovery.

You may be interested in sub-forums: The Dark Side, Sober Living, Other Drugs (they've a suboxone megathread which may help you) n many others. There are also non-substance (social) based sub-forums which you may enjoy - just take a look around. Nice to 'meet' you.

Evey

Im back and thanks for the replies. I forgot my password for ages. Goddamn clonazolam. Im still in same boat with clonazies. They are the hardest thing ive ever tried to get off. Mental. Tried volumetric but have wee binges now and then and back to square one or worse.

Sorry but i tried to post new thread and it said i failed to do a prefix or something like that. Help please. Ive a very important opiate related question but of course not for here!

Hey clonaz
A prefix would be something around where you make out the title of the thread, its something that helps narrowing down the specifics of the thread. Just look for a little box.