• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant Ephylone (N-Ethyl-Pentylone, βk-Ethyl-K, βk-EBDP)

roi

Bluelighter
1-(2H-1%2C3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one.png

Parent compounds: EBDP and Pentylone.

Wasn't Pentylone really weak compared to Pentedrone?
Though the N-Ethyl is supposed to significantly add to the potency of Buphedrone and Hexedrone at least, so maybe a little steric bulk on the nitrogen can turn this into a decent NDRI à la MDPV.

I read disappointing results about Pentylone too, which is kinda weird though. For the pyrrolidinos (a-PVP/MDPV) the MD makes barely any difference.

No idea if the N-ethyl is helping.

I'm waiting on a small sample from this within days (I hope not weeks), to write this as soon as I have tested it in my lab ....

Are there any other threads on this one? I thought there'd be more information and reports by now.

There's a scalemic version of this available that is really, really good. Normally I hate stims.

^ There is quite an expanse of production side introduction of this but not much direct information on the other side. One can only speculate on such reports here and there without being able to verify that it's the actual substance.

Any update on this? I see that it is becoming more available, yet i cannot find a solid report anywhere, not even one shooting it down. I have gathered from some sources that it is supposed to be an ethylone replacement, yet i think the name is the only thing that will be similar I believe that might just be a marketing deal. And as long as it has been available i believe if it were actually similar to ethylone someone would have raved about it by now. So my friend thinks he will wait on ordering this as even dosage info is still hard to find as well. Any updates would be great :)

The alpha-(n)propylaminopentane structure might give it interesting properties. Looks like an MDO-derivative of PPAP, the ethylone homolog of it.

I remember someone posting here that PPAP itself (phenyl-n-propylaminopentane) was really odd in some way, although they didn't give further details, when combined with a DARI. And since the benzofuran analog of PPAP, BPAP is active in the same unusual way (increased monoamine release upon stimulation but without direct activation of transmitter release, that is to say, increased exocytosis without inducing either transporter blockade or direct releaser activity, so as to cause a phasic rather than tonic amplification of impulse propagation)

If it fails on its own, might be interesting paired with one of the phenidates, coke, etc.

Any news on this? Dosage etc?
EDIT: ecsta data reports caps around 150mg

Last edited:
Got myself some grams on the way, will edit and post TR when I receive (shouldn't take long anymore).

No scale, but a tooth-pick sized line was a good way to potentiate speed, and got me out of the MDMA comedown I still was in since this week-end.
Also gave it a test IV, mixed in 30% BK-EPDB with 70% speed; Rush is good, not feeling overstimulated but kept it in the low range, evolves into a more straight-stim feeling over the next hour, with sweating and some nausea that's normally absent with just speed.

Decided to give it a go on it's own;
IV'd what could be anywhere from 20 to 50MG - (very fine) crushed crystals in powder form took up 10 units in a 1ML syringe before adding water (removed plunger to fill) , and that with no compression.
Took 2-3 minutes to dissolve entirely in 1ML.
There is a slight rush, and the high is quite tweaked, clear-headed, but bears the same enthousiasm one would seek with MDMA - I'd say stimulation wise what I dosed is comparable to +-150mg MDMA, and enthousiasm wise it's more like 75mg MDMA. I can't compare it to meth but in comparison to speed it's "sharper" qua headspace and has a more tweaky feeling, but the rush felt seconds following administration isn't as pronounced - and compulsive redosing is defo a one-way ticket to stim-hell (unless you've got an arsenal of alpha/beta blockers, hypotensives, vasodilators and anxiolytics).

Around T+90min I developped a bellringer that slowly faded over 15min. The high is (IMO) very enjoyable, and through this ROA lasts about 150-180min.
Big downside is the following vasoconstriction (becomes -very- pronounced after the 3H mark) - it litterally grabs you by the balls -, heartrate is high but pulse is weak, there is agitation that in my case lasted a good 5 hours, and the kidneys clearly are inactive - no pee production for 7 hours after consumption of 2L fluids and 4 units alcohol for diuretic effects and vasodilation. In my case there also was lots of tension in the muscles (forearms, shoulders and lower back).

I do not recommend redosing more than once with this one, and IME it should be threated with respect, as the high is very enjoyable (IMO) but trying to hold onto it gives places to side-effects too pronounced to just mess around with it.

If you intend to sell this as something else, don't be surprised if the cops knock at your door because some kid OD'd after a dose that would've been forgiving with MDMA.

Edit: 100mg to 50mg

Last edited:
Please get a scale (it's just $20), eyeballing "20-100mg" can easily end in hospitalisation or even death :(

I consider myself experienced enough to know what I'm doing, I already knew +- what amount of powder was needed for effects via nasal admin.
Also I think giving people an idea of how much powder I used by saying it fitted 1/10 of a ML container can be more useful for those who do not possess a scale.
And all different batches are of the same salt and purity shouldn't vary by more than 2-3% from best to worst, so I suppose that if crushed as fine as possible, no matter the batch it will always be very close to what I dosed if the same measring method is used - (maybe 5mg max variation?).

The main reason I don't buy a mg scale is that I do not use drugs that could be fatal if dosed incorrectly in the mg range; If I do get one I'll update the exact weight I dosed.

I'll edit the 100mg to 50mg, seems more realistic.