• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Bluelight Photography Contest Round 372: Pets

which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
this round's theme (suggested by Chatative) is Pets. time to vote ...

four

DSCF0050_zpstrpfkobi.jpg

alasdairm

bella02.jpg

Chatative
del...

socko

PhvobMu.jpg

Just A Guy

poQ1zXR.jpg

Mysterie

6ZXS2mE.jpg

Bearlove

u5ULMsj.jpg

poll will be open until october 15

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm this one will be fun. I'll have to rummage through the million or so photos I have of all the animals we've had...

PhvobMu.jpg

This is a tame squirrel that was almost a pet. Her name is Mrs. Nacho. If you look closely, you can see the notch on her ear. She visited every day. She would come in through the open window and steal my breakfast bagel off my plate.

I had to vote for Four's mind meld because of the cat's expression. But Ali's dog has to be the most adorable, goofy, wise and 100% loving face on the planet!

And yes, hydro, I stand corrected and abashed: six entries!;)

never been much of a pet person but i love animals and these shots put a smile on my face :)

I really liked four's photo, but I just had to vote for that squirrel... adorable, even if she did steal your breakfast socko. ;)

Chatative, I actually went with your cat. Beautiful animal but also voting on grounds of the artistry. Perfect lighting and I really liked your depth-of-field with the paws ever so slightly out of focus, the background almost abstract.

^

I was torn between that photo and Mysteries cute pooch.. went with the pooch because it has a painting kind of quality to it. And tumbly looks really contented :D