• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Best way to reheat a hamburger?

The answer depends on context. Stupid pirate jokes are pretty easy to guess, they involve "ARRRRR". So the obvious answer would be "His cARRRRRRR". But if someone answers that way, you can be like "... no dude, it's his ship, obviously 8)".

I beg to differ, that joke is second-grade level at least, maybe even third.

You guys should love this one then. Best told to a grandma during a lull in conversation at family dinners.

You: knock knock
Gma: who's there?
You: Smell mop
Gms: smell mop who?
You: ewww no grandma that's gross! And at dinner?

Took me just a sec. =D

When I was in middle school I fell for the "sofa king we todd did" thing.

Quickly follow up with

What is it when two hippies are making passionate love?
fucking in tents

I always heard fucking in the woods was in tents too.

Dude I met this cool chick at a music festival. She was fucking in tents.

I like fucking in tents personally. Since my girl and I love to camp a lot, it happens with regularity.

Nah I was being punny. I think a lot of people are fucking in tents at festivals. Maybe some of them are prostitutes but most of them are just trying to get laid cuz it's fun to get laid.

Intense man

Planning on doing some hiking/camping in California this spring. Quite jacked. Adirondacks in the summer.

I've never been out west...

I've never been out west sober. LA was one really long day, which in reality was 5 days.

Let's not be so hasty! Microwave the old burger. Hmmm 30 seconds. Then get a new burger to treat yo sel for not being wasteful. win win right?

Treat yo sel!

I'm afraid that in the interests of harm reduction we cannot advise reheating meat due to the risk of bacterial infection.

;)