• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Best way to reheat a hamburger?

are you folks sure that you don't just boof it to get to perfect digestible temperature?

That would make sense, I think if you eat a half box of dry baking soda it potentiates it too.

^If you are a Californian you will never hear it without thinking of drought and rationing and toilet bowls of pee.

If it's yellow it's mellow, if it's brown flush it down! (IIRC)

But back to burgers, I just never seem to have any left over to reheat. They're so easy to grill up fast, and much tastier fresh.

Lol build a giant bonfire then throw em in, diesel cooks the best, leave in for 2 hours, grab out with your bare hands.

Enjoy.

To start the bonfire? That's odd, you're gonna have to demonstrate that one.

That's too much work guys. I was wondering if maybe one of these would work?

th

Set your oven to the max setting, put it in, go take a nap, when you smell smoke they're done.

I reheated some fish n chips. Turns out pretty decent if you just put it under the broiler on low but you gotta watch it or it will burn.

If you just have a burger patty, put it on a plate and pour about half a cup of water over it. Put it in the microwave. The power of steam. I actually have a microwave steamer thing. It’s plastic and has holes in the lid. It’s great for reheating stuff.

I have a new idea:

(1) Drink lots of beer
(2) Eat fast food burgers right before bed
(3) Wake up and hit the burger with one of those pre-shit hot farts. It should reheat it nicely.

Well, maybe not "nicely"...

Lol, that's pretty "shitty" xork.

See what I did there?

Haha, I love that pun. =D I love slipping it in there (often accidentally) when someone is complaining about actual shit... like my friend told me he was pissed at his dog because she pooped in the house... I think you can see where this is going.

You guys want to know one of my favorite jokes?

What's a pirate's favorite vehicle?