View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter which one I take, the toilet becomes my best friend. I got used to it lol. My brother reacts different but I am definitely standing up at least 7-10 times depending on how much I took.

Lol, most psychedelics make me pee like a motherfucker, I'm not sure what's the cause. I always assumed increase in blood-pressure maybe, but I should read into it. Hope it's not hard on the kidneys. Although If you don't trip super often I would assume it's not that dangerous.

hello Mr.Grateful

my theory is altered vasopressin levels causing increased diuresis

PS: hopefully not from having bum kidneys

PS: on the ego-dissolution issue --- I think I fear it, but not sure whether it matters or not.(therefore mute point)

Last edited:
Hey,

i just searched the net and there's no need to worry at all, because there are countless people reporting about the same problem (it's not really a problem). My suggestion is the body reacts and tries to flush everything out. I know it sounds simple, but it makes sense to me :)

oh maybe you need to be a member
I am copying the image, top is lsd, middle is ald52 and bottom is ethlad
804114351-20170225_104412.jpg

I hope this works???

My original thought was to get equal amount of ALD/1P/AL/ETH and experiment. But after spending some time with this thread I don't even know if there's any reason to get anything other than ALD 8)

Ok, someone please explain this to me in a simple way :) I am not new to psychedelics, but new to these reagent tests. Thanks

Our research has indicated that if the Ehrlich Reagent testing environment's temperature conditions are increased to around 90F, the reaction strength of ALD-52 is greatly increased and the time to reaction in such a test is greatly decreased.

Here's a 125mcg sample of ALD-52 from a popular European vendor tested over a 20 minute time period at 90F in a standard NIK D Ehrlich Reagent pouch (the same type most commonly used by law enforcement agencies).
USR_ALD_125_90F_ERtest-Sept20169341f.md.jpg

And here's a 100mcg sample of ALD-52 from a popular Canadian vendor tested over a 20 minute time period in the same testing environment using the same model testing kit as above.
LY_100_90F_ERtest-May2016a6305.md.jpg

For contrast, here is a 25mcg sample and a 100mcg sample after 12 hours at room temperature in the same model testing kit as above. [Note: The reaction isn't nearly as strong and (obviously) quick.]
HS_ALD_25100_90F_ERtest-June2016b5abc.md.jpg

Hope this info helps expand the knowledge base.

More testing to come with more compounds as increased access allows.

That's weird, ALD isn't an indole??

ALD-52 (like other lysergamides) contains an indole at the bottom of the molecule. This is why it reacts (albeit slowly at room temperature) in an Ehrlich Reagent test.

indole.gif

Lysergamides:
Figure-1-Chemical-structures-of-lysergamides-d-LSD-1-acetyl-LSD-ALD-52-and_big.png

Last edited:
Good to know. I find that almost all drugs (I took) are reacting much faster and stronger with higher temperatures. Even alcohol. Mostly noticed during summertime.

I doubt that your body temperature will sensibly increase when the external temperature is hot.

I doubt that your body temperature will sensibly increase when the external temperature is hot.

No, I meant that these substances are stronger when the weather is really hot. Like drinking alcohol and smoking weed under the sun. It definitely hits harder.

I don't think that's what this data shows, it's just saying that it will react to the reagent faster at higher temperatures.

Probably a result of dehydration if anything.

Yes. I just read an article about alcohol. It says that the bodycells are containing less fluid at higher temperatures and therefore the alcohol in the body is more concentrated. Therefore the impact is stronger and it sets in faster. Doesn't have to mean it's the same with Lsd, but with Thc I definitely feel the same. It always hits me stronger when I'm sitting under the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.