View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALD-52 will only degrade in the presence of acid or base (pH) and won't degrade in water or alcohol solution. The shelf life is longer than LSD-25, the experience is like LSD-25 with none of the bodily or mind discomfort. No come up anxiety, no manic thought patterns, toned back stimulation, no vaso constriction.

ALD-52 is the only psychedelic I've tried with zero bodily and psychological discomfort. It retains the potency of its Mother compound, but it's less rigid on the body and mind. This is due to the acetyl group allowing for a slow release of LSD basically, as well as being active on its own in the BBB before fully metabolizing into LSD.

ALD is a 1/5th of the toxicity and a 1/8th the pyretogenic effect comparatively to LSD.

Source for those numbers?

I do think because the Crystal was blessed, is what gave it that magic.... crystals hold intent, and are programable..
Set and setting, another reason why... We manifest what we individually believe into reality... and or co-create in groups...

I think you've touched on something quite important here which also might explain why different batches of what is essentially the same chemical produce seemingly different results. The experiments performed by Masaru Emoto on frozen water crystals appear to show that water which was exposed to various negative and positive stimuli formed very different looking ice crystals with negative stimuli producing more chaotic looking forms.
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

When I placed an order for some Clonazolam, I asked for a sample of ALD-52, I've had LSD 300 times or so in my life, mostly in the last decade and maybe a bit too close to each other, although doses were careful and I never went with more than 4 hits at once...that was something. Only time I got ripped off was when bikers were mass flooding the market with DOB blotter and that experience scarred me for life...idiot, I didn't get it from my usual trusted source. 27 hours of insanity with little visuals and a very icky feeling all over and massive paranoia, was afraid I had burnt out (thankfully I had not).

It's a 125ug dose, I did not have LSD since 2008 and I've had 1P-LSD 2 years ago, ETH-LAD this summer (150ug blotter, my god, that rocked my world) and the only other psychedelics I've had were the most awesome 4-HO-DPT and 4-HO-DET, still have some HO 4 substituted tryptamines as well as DPT oil freebase, 2c-b-fly and EPT have yet to try these...haven't touched them, I treat the stuff with respect, especially since before the 1P-LSD I had a really bad experience with 4-aco-dmt, that stuff is moody and harsh/judgemental, only the first trip was productive and pleasant, the others, very few visuals (~25mg doses) and after the come up and peak, the meditative part with no visuals was so harsh, I felt that my subconscious was pretty angry at me. Anyway...

Is cutting the blotter in half for me and my fiancee enough? She didn't have anything except ETH-LAD with me since this summer where we got so high (and her she got nausea during the come up but was fine afterwards, I was slightly worried but since it didn't do anything like that to me, I just chalked it up to the sometimes "gut rot" feeling I got from old microdots a friend kept since the mid 90's and also blotters sometimes, but again that was not my go-to LSD source.

I should have asked for 2 sample hits, but that would have been abusive. Since I've been tripping only 3 times max a year since 2008, will this work well? It's not from the poor guy who's a high quality vendor that got attacked by assholes, comes from Europe. I ask because 150mg ETH-LAD floored the hell outta us. It was amazing but stronger than even the 4 hits of LSD I've had...lasts a bit longer it seems, too.

Ahem...

THE_REAL_OBLIVION, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What in the hell, I thought being mods would not bring me to such pages, how foolish of me :\

ETH-LAD is surprisingly strong, it also has double peak and doesn't go well with cannabis for me. Usually 1 tab of 100mcg ETH-LAD is good to me, or even a half of ETH-LAD combined with a single tab of AL-LAD, which is how I like it.

4-Aco-DMT could be "smoothed" out by 4-Aco-MET or 4-HO-MET imo, Ive tried it recently and the "judgement effect" was drastically reduced and Ive had the best CEV's with that combo as well ;)

As for ALD-52 dosage suggestion, I've taken single hits of 125mcg rated ones and felt underwhelmed. My typical dose for LSD (METH-LAD) is about 3 hits.
I'm sure you'll find something interesting at even a half but imo you need a full tab or more. Also cutting the paper tabs is always tricky as you don't know where the "hot spots" could be. I'd cut the paper diagonally, put the pieces in a small measured amount of purified water (with no chlorine!), divide and drink the water, and then eat the already wet pieces of the tab - this way you can cut the dosage more accurately. And this way you can do some spiritual preparation on the water with the ALD-52 dissolved in it - lots of people believe water can change it's energetic properties if influenced specifically.
Hope this helps!

Have fun! :D

Is cutting the blotter in half for me and my fiancee enough? She didn't have anything except ETH-LAD with me since this summer where we got so high (and her she got nausea during the come up but was fine afterwards, I was slightly worried but since it didn't do anything like that to me, I just chalked it up to the sometimes "gut rot" feeling I got from old microdots a friend kept since the mid 90's and also blotters sometimes, but again that was not my go-to LSD source....

half's for you and she will be nice with some wine, snacks, and other endeavors, solid but not overbearing. in the class of museum dosing.

Thanks pupnik and Volsam, that was helpful. Volsam, do you think 4-ho-dpt or 4-ho-det could be used to "help" 4-aco-dmt in place of 4-ho-met, I don't have anything MET related...I got a like one dose of MiPT, not sure if that close enough, but non substituted tryps are something on their own already I would think.

I don't know much about 4-HO-DET but imo 4-HO-DPT would not be a great add on to 4-AcO-DMT. 4-HO-DPT would probably add to the sedative nature of 4-AcO-DMT and it isn't really euphoric like 4-AcO-MET or 4-HO-MET. I'd imagine your best bet would be combine the MiPT and 4-AcO-DMT

I took a single 125ug blotter on top of about 10mgs of 3-meo-pcp and it was so intense...more intense than most of my experiences with 3+ hits of "street" lsd (dosage unknown of course). And give that DPT oil a go (vaped) you won't be disappointed!

do you think 4-ho-dpt or 4-ho-det could be used to "help" 4-aco-dmt in place of 4-ho-met..
Imo you can try adding about 10mg of 4-HO-DET to about 25mg of 4-Aco-DMT. I like 4-Aco-DET a lot but I have combined it only with 4-Aco-MET. I'd stay away from addition of 4-HO-DPT because of the unpleasant side effects I've gotten from it and a bigger dose required for oral ROA. Also I've noticed that with 4-Aco-DMT I need to push it a little more than 20mg so I dont find myself "hanging" in between and feeling awkward, in a similar way as with DMT. I'd imagine an addition of some easy happy phenethylamine would be a good idea for smoothing the "harshiness" too. I also suggest using meditation and mantras chanting during the "entrance" with 4-Aco-DMT, with some pleasant quiet background sounds!

Gary Glisten, thanks for the link! ;)

In general I've noticed that lysergamides are pretty unpredictable in expected magnitude of effects, I've been swept off by a single hit and on another occasion from the same batch I'd take up to five hits and still will be quite functioning.
After all, it's the mind that does all the "work", the drug is just a trigger! :)

The drug is still a trigger if it's not a lysergamide surely? I haven't personally found them more unpredictable than others and there is the possibility of inaccuracy with blotters I guess. A few people describe ald-52 (I agree 1a-LSD or even 1a-meth-LAD probably better but we are where we are) as strong - where are people generally putting it compared to 1p in terms of potency as a ratio or whatever?

The drug is still a trigger if it's not a lysergamide surely? I haven't personally found them more unpredictable than others and there is the possibility of inaccuracy with blotters I guess. A few people describe ald-52 (I agree 1a-LSD or even 1a-meth-LAD probably better but we are where we are) as strong - where are people generally putting it compared to 1p in terms of potency as a ratio or whatever?
I think most find 100ugs of ald stronger than 100ugs of 1p-lsd. I certainly find it to be about twice as strong.

I think most find 100ugs of ald stronger than 100ugs of 1p-lsd. I certainly find it to be about twice as strong.
For me ald is at least 1.5 stronger than 1p. You have to take 1p orally with some lipids in order to achieve a decent effect. Ald is fine sublingually and can give you a deep trip without being arsh mentally. Best lysergic for me.

So ime this ald 52 is like 1p in the way it takes a good 2-3 hrs to fully develop. And then last a lil longer than lsd 25.

Better for you depending on what your specifications maybe. I find ald52 very mentally easy going. Not negative. Very colorful. But unlike lsd it seems to take 2-4 hrs to fully develop. This is at 250ug. 1p has that darker vibe to it. For me anyway

ald is more potent, more consistent and has a more positive edge than 1p. For me ald > lsd >1p.

I find it has just as much of a bodyload as LSD. Last time I took it I had cramps in my belly, my chest and lungs hurt, and I felt old and worn out. The flip side of that is I was able to work out a lot of issues (with the invaluable guidance of a much more experienced trip partner), so maybe there's some correlation? The only other time I took it, my body felt fine but it wasn't a particularly positive experience mentally. (More research is needed! LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.