View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get it bad from LSD. Always mild-moderate gastrointestinal issues if I push higher than 100ug. But 2C-P (the only 2C-x I've tried) gave pretty bad GI issues as well as painful bodyload. 5-MeO-DiPT gave pretty bad GI issues, 5-MeO-MiPT I can't say ever did for me though. ?

I never get it bad from LSD. Always mild-moderate gastrointestinal issues if I push higher than 100ug. But 2C-P (the only 2C-x I've tried) gave pretty bad GI issues as well as painful bodyload. 5-MeO-DiPT gave pretty bad GI issues, 5-MeO-MiPT I can't say ever did for me though. ?

Weird, i get it from 2ce the most and very little from 2cp

lysergamides are the cleanest fucking psychs that exist. this is coming from someone that has the most sensitive stomach in the world. I puke on pretty much every phen and tryp around.. but beautiful lucy and all of her relatives.. never once. Such a CLEAN experience!

This is great news indeed :)

I do have a hunch though, that ALD-52 is going to be so very, very close to 1-P-LSD, that most people aren't going to feel a difference.

This is great news indeed :)

I do have a hunch though, that ALD-52 is going to be so very, very close to 1-P-LSD, that most people aren't going to feel a difference.

If I had to guess the main difference between ALD-52 and 1P-LSD is probably going to be more consistent experiences since the n-acetyl ought to be easier/faster for everyone's body to metabolize compared to n-propionyl. So the wild differences people were getting from 100ug of 1P probably won't be a factor or at least as much of a factor with ALD-52. To that end it would probably be even closer to LSD

If you were going to order 1P, don' waitt. It will get specifically banned, like LSZ and AL-LAD before it. Buy what you can afford, and store it safely. It might be the golden age of Lysergamides now

1P-LSD is a great option while we get confirmation on the ALD-52's authenticity. Recall the PARGY-LAD hype. Now, from past experiences, I have learned you minimize risk if you avoid being the first or last to buy.

Minimize risk and avoid being the first or last customers to buy.

^I'm just wondering because of the famous Orange Sunshine case, in which they didn't get out of prosecution since the court determined that ALD-52 readily degraded into LSD.

I believe what they said was that it was readily hydrolyzed into LSD. That is, it is easy to dissolve it in solution, add a strong acid or base catalyst, and get it to hydrolyze. That doesn't mean that it degrades into LSD at room temperature without a catalyst -- in fact, if it's dry, that would be impossible, because you need water to get the hydrolysis product.

Amides are considerably more stable than the esters which probably get hydrolyzed in e.g. 4-AcO-DMT. That being said, it does look like 1P-LSD is hydrolyzed in vivo. ALD is almost certainly not hydrolyzed to LSD before it gets into the body, though.

1P-LSD is a great option while we get confirmation on the ALD-52's authenticity. Recall the PARGY-LAD hype. Now, from past experiences, I have learned you minimize risk if you avoid being the first or last to buy.

Minimize risk and avoid being the first or last customers to buy.
It's iffy to talk about but the vendor I know selling this would practically never waste their rep and very large customer break to make a few quick bucks when they stand to make so much more in the long run. Their old and one of the best vendors around, with more than one rarity... It's always possible but also fairly unlikely!

I too get extreme gas from Lucy ;-)

Always carry some Rolaids and gas-x with me when dosing

Always found it humorous that I would be taking an antacid for acid !

I wonder why some people get gas from lysergamides and some don't? I actually did get bad gas once from AL-LAD, it was crazy. But that's the only time. For me AL-LAD, LSD and ETH-LAD all have absolutely zero bodyload, less than anything else I've ever had.

I wonder why some people get gas from lysergamides and some don't? I actually did get bad gas once from AL-LAD, it was crazy. But that's the only time. For me AL-LAD, LSD and ETH-LAD all have absolutely zero bodyload, less than anything else I've ever had.
Yeah it's a strange condrum! Thankfully lysergamides play super well with me. LSD, LSZ, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, and ETH-LAD have never caused me any problems! Lucky me! Since I rarely dose the nausea enducers orally anymore, I haven't had any psychedelic caused GI distress in a long time. In the old days I used to always have Ondanesteron on deck and would usually preload with it. Haven't had to in ages though. Once mescaline and I cross pathes again I might want to get back with that, unless im lucky enough to get synthetic again, but I think I like the cacti mixed alkaloids better anyways though...

Saw this too that ALD-52 was available. Although very expensive and not seen in blotters for now... Interesting
Where I see it, it's the same price for ten mgs of 1P as it is ALD-52...

^Let's not discuss that though.

Simply put, until this stuff starts being sold on blotters, I doubt we'll have any experience reports. I'll write one of those first TRs when it becomes financially viable though %)

^Let's not discuss that though.

Simply put, until this stuff starts being sold on blotters, I doubt we'll have any experience reports. I'll write one of those first TRs when it becomes financially viable though %)
True, my bad, was just making a point! I feel the same way though, if things would've worked out differently, I'd surely have 10mgs on the way! All a matter of time! I'm really excited for this one! I have a feeling it will be even better than 1P!

At the least, it has that mythical 'aura' so to speak. The long-sought-after ALD-52. Is it real or do my eyes deceive me!? 1P never really caught my eyes since I have a stash of original L, but ALD-52... that changes the game!

At the least, it has that mythical 'aura' so to speak. The long-sought-after ALD-52. Is it real or do my eyes deceive me!? 1P never really caught my eyes since I have a stash of original L, but ALD-52... that changes the game!

You realize that 1-acetyl-LSD (ALD-52) is even closer to LSD than 1-propionyl-LSD? If you're not interested in 1P-LSD because it's pretty much identical to LSD, ALD-52 will be even more "disappointing".

Fair enough, but 1P has so many reports of it being hit or miss, that's the real reason it didn't interest me as much. I figured I'd get around to trying it at some point, but it's pretty far down the list; however, ALD-52 still really interests me, if anything just because of its supposed 'cleanness'.

Status
Not open for further replies.