• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Utah Peeps?!

I seriously want to stop by Pioneer but keep hearing they've cleared it out over the past couple of months. UT is hit or miss on great vs crap gear.

Hey I'm 31 year old male from salt lake, just kicked heroin , looking to meet friends / possibly girls from salt lake ... I still party just don't wanna be a total addict

Hey anyone else in the area still? Crazy with what has been going on down here lately. Anyone even still left on the block or is there a different area people are going now? I have been able to source locally but haven't been getting the best stuff or price's so I'm hoping someone has answers I need someone with the fire haha.

Hey anyone else in the area still? Crazy with what has been going on down here lately. Anyone even still left on the block or is there a different area people are going now? I have been able to source locally but haven't been getting the best stuff or price's so I'm hoping someone has answers I need someone with the fire haha.
It's all black tar right? I remember copping in SLC years back when i was still in the army,bi had taken a grey hound cross country from Philly to Seattle, copped in Philly, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Denver, SLC, Portland and then Seattle. If your a junkie and your in a major city it's there. I remember it was January smoking out of an apple with two others huddled together trying to block the wind Before the bus was going to leave, good times.

Bluelight isnt the place to find out where to get drugs or meet new sources. We're here for harm reduction, not facilitating illegal activities.

Salt Lake City and the suburbs around the city are dominated by a very strict conservative religion, Mormonism. It is patriarchal and borderline cultish. The Mormons are nice but because of the demand by the religion to heed to strict morals and values people tend to use scripted drugs and keep it a secret even from spouses. Scripts lead to addictions here and like much of the USA we have an opioid problem here. Biggest difference here is how use is looked down upon even more so than any other area I have lived in within the USA. Yet it seems more people get high here. They just do it secretly and hide it so they don?t get fired, lose family, get shunned by neighbors. Yeah that happens in every state but it is far different in Salt Lake City than anywhere else I lived and I didn?t believe it or understand it myself until I moved here. Everyone here told me it was and is because of the Mormon dominated culture and I believe it now having lived here. But it?s easy to get scripts here compared to anywhere else I have been. Street acquiring is difficult at times. I am not sourcing or providing ways to source but let me tell you that the secret networks built to cater to the stay at home moms with hidden using is intense and very well done. Lots of sophisticated ways to sourcing that are discrete and safe and I think it is because so much of the client base here for benzos and opioids is upper middle class married moms and other professionals who are suffering under extreme religious pressure.

It?s all relative to other cities, states, and cultures I?ve been used to and experienced. Salt lake is different in its own ways and especially with the drug use/abuse.

They recently closed down an an entire road just because there was starting to be an open air drug market and have not opened the road again since. They do regular street sweeps and round up hundreds at times to either take to rehab or jail. When they do the drug sweeps in those areas they also have actual bulldozers go through the homeless camps after they empty the people out.

There are resources to help the homeless and those who want addiction help because salt lake wants to try and keep the image clean and safe to outsiders.

Salt lake is getting big enough though now that this is a battle the religious politics won?t win. Just too much for them to control. For better or worse you tend to have to hide or use more in salt lake it seem but as this city is getting bigger it is becoming more and more like other major cities around the USA in terms of drug cultures, yet still far from being remotely the same.

Each city is different, that?s how salt lake is different.

I couldn't believe it when SWIM moved to Salt Lake City to take a job and had to switch methadone clinics. When swim arrived the clinic would not accept him. So here he was stuck in morman town, sick, and swim had to start a new job. Swim had to find some black! Swim did what he usually does in any big city, find a strung out looking homeless guy and offer him $20 to take swim to a dealer. What Swim found was the biggest open air drug market Swim has ever seen, and Swim has lived in New York, LA, San Diego, Providnence....many city's much better known for their drug avaliability. Clear is hard to find but not impossible, but heroin and crack are sold right out on the corners around pioneer park, just go down there and ask around. It was seconds before swim found it, and went back many times, never got fake stuff or ripped off!! It is all packaged the same with the same prices, and highly controlled by what the locals there call "Hondos" or Hondurans. It was great swim can go down there any time of the day or night (1-3am is the very best time). What I heard was that the DA there was not arresting for drug possession or sales because the jails were so full. Don't worry about going without in Salt Lake City, go to 500w & 200s or anywhere around the shelter there, only deal with people who have it, there are enough around, don't fall prey to the homeless guy that wants $5 to take you to his guy (who is probably standing 5 feet away) but don't worry about getting burned or arrested, just be smart and you should find it.

What he mentions here is the area they closed. The city put up cement guard rails and fenced off the areas and put up giant 24 hour spot lights to deter people and it worked.

They sweep the air with police raids regularly now and bulldozer camps.

Open air is still around in small pockets that move. But the city destroyed the large and relatively safe open air market that thrived for a couple years.