• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subs to Norco(opiates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixie0192

Greenlighter
I've been taking 2mg/day of sub strips for 2 weeks. Doc gave me low mg of Norco today. My last sub was yesterday am about 9am. How long do I need to wait to take opiates? Doc gave them to me for back pain and the subs were from a friend to help with my pain but after a few days I didn't feel the sub and went to 2mg/day. I just don't want to get sick or waste them. I've heard some say wait 36-48 hrs but I'm in pain now and need something to take and do not want to keep takings subs - I've heard the w/d are horrible!! Help ?

Can I go Sub to opiates in 2 weeks

I've been taking 2mg/day of sub strips for 2 weeks. Doc gave me low mg of Norco today. My last sub was yesterday am about 9am. How long do I need to wait to take opiates? Doc gave them to me for back paijn and the subs were from a friend to help with my pain but after a few days I didn't feel the sub and went to 2mg/day. I just don't want to get sick or waste them. I've heard some say wait 36-48 hrs but I'm in pain now and need something to take and do not want to keep takings subs - I've heard the w/d are horrible!! How long do I need to wait? Will I get w/d? Help ?

If you are not a druggie is very do not take suboxone just take the hydros Suboxone mixed with hydros will make you throw up you need to wait at least 12 to 24 hours but if you are not using Suboxone to get off of opiates do not take it at all

Im the type of person that would pick subs over hydrocodone and oxycodone anyday, I personally feel they are weak drugs and that suboxone tops all of them, one of the many miseries of taking suboxone, nothing competes with it except methadone or heroin . Anything else is irrelevant . Its the big leagues for sure

closing this thread due to age, if OP is still interested i would recommend trying this topic in the Other Drugs sectio

Status
Not open for further replies.