• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Southern California thread.

Last time I was out in Cali I came across some absolutely amazing Gel Tabs. Real good L.

Last time I was out in Cali I came across some absolutely amazing Gel Tabs. Real good L.

I think that a lot of LSD production in the USA is located in the western USA, esp. California. I'm sure that a lot of it also comes from elsewhere in the USA but California definitely seems to me to be the "spiritual homeland" of that particular drug.

Hi All,

Thank's LSDiesel, but Northern Calif. is a bit outta our range down here. I'm sure the Northern region is the hub, but S. Cali residents usually don't have time to drive 8 hrs both ways to experience the "spiritual homeland" up in N. Cali.

Livin in San Diego area, Looking to hear from S. Cali Rollers. How's the quality? What are your experiences down here? Been outta the scene for too long. Wondering everyone's opinions.

Can anyone tell me what the scene is like down here ?

Scene for what? SoCal is enormous. It's the largest metropolitan area in the US, definitely by landmass (arguably by population, NYC is more defined, SoCal includes LA/OC and San Diego).

I'm realizing more and more it's a very strange place drug-wise because a lot of trafficking is based in LA, meaning large amounts move through, often without leaving any behind. Cannabis is majority out of the black market so it changes drug sales (more cannabis trafficking by "normal" people).

^ yes there is. There's just alot of it around since its produced on the border in mexico

Nor cal - Weed, psychedelics are abundant, stepped on coke, MOLLY, meth, and BTH

Southern California - Weed, psychdelics(never as consistent as Nor Cal), Molly, good coke, Meth, BTH

I have had better psychedelics and molly in Northern Califorina. Southern California has good blow which is harder to find in Nor Cal.

Isn't there a lot of meth even in California's urban areas?

I would say less so than rural areas, especially in the wealthier areas of SoCal (LA esp westside/Hollywood--except gay clubs, Orange County, San Diego). Anything outside of those has a moderate to severe meth problem. Inside, I'd say people stick more to pharms and cannabis. Meth is stigmatized SO HARD as a rural drug that people don't want to be trashy like that--or Mexican like that--or gay like that--or gangster like that (trafficking from Mexico has started to leave behind Blood and Crip homies that are on it bad, there's been an uptick in gang violence in some areas).

That's interesting. The ratio of drugs in northern California sounds extremely similar to the ratio of drugs in AK (and I guess the west coast USA more generally): great weed, cocaine that someone did the Macarena on, black tar heroin and meth. Oh, and "molly" (which very rarely is actual MDMA).

there's more drugs in Northern California of higher quality than Arkansas. the bay area is a huge hub so is LA in So cal

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thank's LSDiesel, but Northern Calif. is a bit outta our range down here. I'm sure the Northern region is the hub, but S. Cali residents usually don't have time to drive 8 hrs both ways to experience the "spiritual homeland" up in N. Cali.

Livin in San Diego area, Looking to hear from S. Cali Rollers. How's the quality? What are your experiences down here? Been outta the scene for too long. Wondering everyone's opinions.

pretty good if u know where to look. my friends who live in SD score good pressed pills from time to time ( orange teslas etc. )

Not Arkansas. AK = Alaska

And it'd be pretty sad if there weren't more drugs in California than there are in Alaska, LOL

you can get anything you want in SoCal fairly easily if you are in the right circles. Psychedelics and crystal mdma and ketamine from the hippie/ dead head scene. Black, meth and coke can be found in most areas