• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Southern California thread.

I currently stay in lakeside, I think I'm becoming a shutin. Though it's kinda stupid I got really spun one time and have been avoiding santee ever since, for some reason meth and me don't mix. I kinda miss opiates at least with them you can sleep

I currently stay in lakeside, I think I'm becoming a shutin. Though it's kinda stupid I got really spun one time and have been avoiding santee ever since, for some reason meth and me don't mix. I kinda miss opiates at least with them you can sleep

Yeah I usually kick it in lakeside or santee. Lately I've been a homebody as well. I feel detached from people. I mean maybe it's the drug use who knows. It's a constant battle because I want to get closer to God but the guilt of using drugs just fucks up my relationship with God and church and all of that. So I continue drowning in the dark abyss where only demons "comfort" me and fill that void. But it doesn't do much really.. just keeps me going another day till one day I'll eventually have my heart give out or I get shot by someone fucked up on drugs. Anyways on a lighter note lol the meth sucks now days because it's being shipped from the border and I don't know if you've heard but everyone's been talking about meth being cut with that iso shit Isopropylbenzylamine which is a designer stimulant that's closely related to meth or some shit. Looks like it almost identical.. and the super labs are creating this junk but it doesn't really give the same euphoria if any and you can eat and sleep on it. I don't know if I'm getting this shit. Sometimes I feel like I am because I've shot up not twice the dose but I don't even want to say. Let's just say I did an eight ball a while back in under 12 hours all to myself and my veins still remained in tact but I was severely depressed at what the fuck I had just done. I just need to somehow over come this shit. I know I'm alone right now and the wife and I are separated because we both need to figure out our shit but I honestly think I will one day soon kill myself if I don't fix this bullshit. Anyways I'm done talking cuz I sound like a debbie downer right now.. I'm not going to hurt myself. I'm going to beat this fucking addiction man I'm over this bitch! I was clean for 5 fucking years man. WTF happened to me =/

Tina Gina but I want that BTH

Just moved to San Diego from Denver. I can't turn a corner without running into the ParTy tina and gina....but that is getting a little old. I miss BTH.I can't seem to run into or come across it's presence in San Diego whether I'm in north, south, east, west or central county. Give a reply, help a dude out.

It's everywhere

Just moved to San Diego from Denver. I can't turn a corner without running into the ParTy tina and gina....but that is getting a little old. I miss BTH.I can't seem to run into or come across it's presence in San Diego whether I'm in north, south, east, west or central county. Give a reply, help a dude out.

If you look for it, it'll find you.

I don't have any connects anymore and everytime I keep making posts on craigslists hinting at something it always gets deleted and it's pissing me off! People have to be such nazis about drugs man fuck it's a free country let us do whatever the fuck we wanna do!

I have not been directly involved with the "Scene" for awhile however I saw the damage from Meth in the High Desert area in the late 80's and through the 90's. I saw many people do the "disappearing act" then and it is returning with a vengeance. It's taking down many Millennial's now. The Mexican crystal seems to be far more destructive due to the purity. Makes sense to have it pure and tailored so smuggling is a better money maker. So sad to see bright young people that are grinding their life away. If someone was to ask me I might say it's a sure way to vaporize a life away in just a few years. of course I'm just a Old Man that survived it. :(

Right now I live in San Bernardino. I was born in Valencia, raised in Lake Elsinore and Murrieta. Out here in the 'dino, it's all meth. Some BTH, but overrun with meth. Back home, there's some good coke, alot of meth, BTH, Xanax, and great bud. Not many opiates out here at all.

Right now I live in San Bernardino. I was born in Valencia, raised in Lake Elsinore and Murrieta. Out here in the 'dino, it's all meth. Some BTH, but overrun with meth. Back home, there's some good coke, alot of meth, BTH, Xanax, and great bud. Not many opiates out here at all.
It's 2017 it's out there, just gotta find the right connect. I'm sure there's good and bad bth. I'm sure there's also powder. Like I said it's all who ya know.

Yes and no. Powder is very rare out here. It's more of an east coast thing. Is it impossible to find? No. But I have yet to come across it or yet even HEAR about it out here. Everyone here is straight tweaking.

I am near Temecula and yes, opiates are here.

Yeah I know meth is really big out there, everyone does seem to be tweaking. I heard even the gangbangers have switched it up and are selling/using it now.

San Pedro used to be dynamite for Bth but I can't vouch for it as of late. There's always Santa Ana if you're brave..

right now oc doesnt have anything super bomb but theres some decent stuff around. only mess with the hard

OC checking in. Don't really do drugs anymore but the weed here is still ok. Quality has gone down over the last few years.