• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 3 - 4-HO-ME's for life

I think i miss read the dose for this one and I snorted 40. Can someone be straight up and tell me what is going to happen so I can prepare

Relax and lie down with some comfortable music, you will be ok, especially if experienced with psychedelics.

I found 5mg of 4-HO-MET very very estimulating.

Is this good for a trip in a small and confy room, with 10-12mg?

I've had brilliant times with this at over 20 mg back in my student dormlike room, wasnt really that stimmy for me nor sedating - but especially when I smoked weed on it, it was just brilliantly creative visuals and colors with very little negatives :)

But yeah it does depend on what you are used to, so be careful to work your way up.. and listen to your intuitions based on your own reactions..

I was curious if anyone had any info on how this or 4-ho-mipt would hold up in a geltin solution to make gummies/geltabs? I have seen them and really like 4-aco-dmt geltabs, my question is, is there a certian temp the I should not exceed or that it will degrade at? I figure if lsd is stable enough to make geltabs with than this would be possible, or is that nonsense? Thanks in advance for any help, I did make a thread about this but so far the response has been minimal. 4-ho-met is in my top 3 just to add that to the thread, one of the most asthetically pleasing sunstances I have come across!

I suppose you're probably right that if it's possible with LSD, it's possible with tryptamines, as both are fairly easily degraded by heat. I wouldn't think you'd need to use too high a temperature to work with gelatin (though I have never done so in the context of making gel tabs). I'd use the lowest heat possible.

I suppose you're probably right that if it's possible with LSD, it's possible with tryptamines, as both are fairly easily degraded by heat. I wouldn't think you'd need to use too high a temperature to work with gelatin (though I have never done so in the context of making gel tabs). I'd use the lowest heat possible.
Thanks for the informative response, I have been reading your reports for years now! I will do a few dry runs to perfect consistency followed a small run to test the waters.

I like to combine about 15mg. of this with about 100mg. 5-apb...very pleasant!

Ordered 5 grams of 5-apb from my vendor and they sent me 250 grams! Whoops! So I seem to have a lifetime supply of this one.:)

Noticed insane potentiation when combined 10mg. of 4-ho with about 2mg. of doc...carefull with this combination!

Got a gram in last week. Basically diet shrooms. All the visuals, maybe more. None of the mindfuck, more empathy and mdma-esque

I took 11 mg last Sunday; it was my first time taking psychedelics. It does come up fast; within 30 minutes, I felt chills, a bit of dizziness, and some anxiety, but it leveled off quickly. No visuals or distortions, but everything felt "off" in a way: colors were brighter and more saturated, and sensations like fabric brushing against skin really stood out. Felt pretty energetic too. The whole experience lasted about 4 hours. I've thought about it, and decided I'd like to give it another go tomorrow. I'll be taking it easy at home like last Sunday. Would 15-20 mg be a good step up? Thanks.

I took 11 mg last Sunday; it was my first time taking psychedelics. It does come up fast; within 30 minutes, I felt chills, a bit of dizziness, and some anxiety, but it leveled off quickly. No visuals or distortions, but everything felt "off" in a way: colors were brighter and more saturated, and sensations like fabric brushing against skin really stood out. Felt pretty energetic too. The whole experience lasted about 4 hours. I've thought about it, and decided I'd like to give it another go tomorrow. I'll be taking it easy at home like last Sunday. Would 15-20 mg be a good step up? Thanks.
Absolutely for me 15mg is about the mark where visuals start to devolop and 20mg where I would consoder them full-on visuals lol. 30mg is my sweetspot, extrememly visual yet really forgiving.

Got to try this beautiful substance for the first time yesterday.

Completely floored by it.

Coming from someone that thought LSD was fay and beyond the best psychedelic and nothing could come close.

Once something makes you laugh you just can't stop laughing, I've never laughed so free and joyful in my entire life. The visuals are absolutely the most beautiful I've ever seen. Rainbow coloured swirly fractal and plant/flower type designs whirling away off the edges and corners or everything.

My dosage was ~22mg and that was with some tolerance from a 100ug LSD dose 4 days before. I'm going to give it a while to reset tolerance and take a nice 25-30mg of this, really cannot wait.

After I'd been compeltely overjoyed with the feeling, music and visuals I decided to add a lot of MXE into the mix. Cannot really describe what happened then, far and beyond anything ever experienced.

I'm glad that you had such a great experience with it. :) 4-HO-MET will always hold a special place in my heart. For some it seems to only produce mild effects for some reason, but those who enjoy it seem to really get quite a lot of it. For me, it's undoubtedly one of the most unique and fun psychedelics there is.

Coming from someone that thought LSD was fay and beyond the best psychedelic and nothing could come close.

I bet you would like 4-HO-MPT. ;) This how I felt about 4-HO-MET when I first tried it too, and then I tried 4-HO-MPT and experienced this feeling again on a whole new level. 50 mg to me essentially felt cognitively, emotionally, and in a visionary, sensory distortion, and ego loss sense practically indistinguishable from a high dose of LSD, except with all of the complex visuals of 25 mg of 4-HO-MET, the plant designs and faces and all that stuff, slightly less bright but even more large, detailed, hedonistic, and lysergic in design, and together they formed something of an even more hyperspatial nature than either alone has done for me, more comparable to mushrooms in strength in that regard. I also laughed even more than I did on 4-HO-MET, which I didn't previously think was even possible. I have not tried MXE period, but I have used nitrous oxide on both 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MPT as well and can tell you that for me the latter has even greater synergy for me. It was without question the most pleasurable psychedelic experience I have yet had.

Not to take focus away from this thread's star, I just consider 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MPT to be practically like sister psychedelics to me, and given that you've described essentially my favorite qualities about 4-HO-MET in your support of it, I just thought you might be on a similar wavelength here too!

I think I need to test this one out at like 50mg of something. Up to 30mg has always felt shallow and rather surface to me. I think I need to immerse myself in it.

Thanks for the informative response, I have been reading your reports for years now!

Just noticed that, thanks man. :)

4-HO-MET may be the "least psychedelic" of the psychedelic world, but it is by far my favorite.
I don't get any mindfuck/headspace from psychedelics (besides shrooms, mindfuck galore), so I don't care about that. 4-HO-MET gives me the strongest visuals of any psuchedelic I've tried.
Definitely would be the best one for a beginner who may be nervous about trying a psychedelic for the first time. Very fun and giggly.

Last time i got 4-aco-(not sure what dmt/dipt, or soething) it turned into a very hard to work with gelatinous brown mess in the bag-----does 4-oh-met do this also?
Is it extremely hydroscopic?

Last time i got 4-aco-(not sure what dmt/dipt, or soething) it turned into a very hard to work with gelatinous brown mess in the bag-----does 4-oh-met do this also?
Is it extremely hydroscopic?
I kept mine double bagged in an dark airtight container with dessicants and it has maintained the same potency and consitency as when I got it for 4 months and I son't see it going bad anytime soonm Last batch lasted around 6-7 months do I couldn't tell you how they fair beyond tht amount of time.

It's more stimulating than mushrooms. Just because the molecular structure is so similar, don't think they are the same. The 4-ho's are nice because you can essentially sniff an experience that will be similar to a clean mushroom trip. And they do not burn whatsoever, although it is completely unnecessary to insufflate of course. Unless you enjoy the ritual like me, being an ex-habituate of such behaviours. Just have to inhale softly because of the flour-like consistency if you have the fumarate. Anyways, I think this one has great potential for sex! And concerts! Like an electric sort of mushrooms which is more suited for social scenarios. On shrooms I am typically in a relaxed zen-state in contrast, although they are unpredictable.

I had a pretty severe reaction of muscle tension and kidney pains last night by an insufflated dose of 4-HO-MET. I think it was an issue of dose rather than anything else, and I may have been slightly irresponsible. I insuflated a 30mg dose on top of 40mg 2C-C (which was dying out), and when that didn't get me where I wanted I unsufflated another 20mg. Within minutes of my last dose the earlier dose kicked in fully, so I was slightly anxious about my dose, but in the end it wasn't that insane (because of tolerance?). However, after an hour and a half my muscles where cramping through the roof and my body felt really heavy. So, I layed down in my bed and after while I noticed that my whole body was contracting and when I tried to lay down normally I felt this ache where my kidneys would be. My pee was very smelly, which isn't a good sign as far as I'm concerned.

Overall this trip reminded me of trip that made me decide that the NBOMes weren't worth it. I'm sure I wasn't in any physical danger, but it's worth pointing out. In this old thread the consensus seemed to be that 4-HO-MET is perfectly benign, but I'm not so sure anymore. I guess it's yet another case of watching yourself when you're trying to push the boundaries.

Sounds like you very well could of been dehydrated....that would be very consistent with dark smelly urine and muscle cramps