PEDs for endurance - Meldonium?

Kirf

Greenlighter
Dear all

Some inputs are needed, so please feel free to comment and give your best advices.

Some background info:
I’m an age grouper/amateur triathlete training mostly for Ironman full distance and ½Ironman, 10-20 hours a week. Of various reasons (I do not want to bother you with here), I’m looking for some PEDs to enhance my Performance, both in terms of training to become stronger/better, but also to perform better on “race days”. I’m 34 years old, 179 cm high and weight around 68 kg’s.
As an amateur, I’m not subject to any unannounced doping controls during the season, but I can potentially be subject to one during my race days. This I need to incorporate into my cycles and timing of the different PEDs.

I’m mostly looking for pills/capsules (do not like needles) and blood doping and EPO is a no-go as I see it too risky without a doctor to facilitate. In the same way, I’m very reluctant about GW501515, as I’m nervous about the potential side effects…

Now, my own considerations are currently:
Andriol 40 mg testo-caps 1-3 pcs. per week.
I know it’s low dose, but I’m not looking to gain extra weight unless it moves me forward faster and I know for example a guy like Tyler Hamilton in his book describes that he took Andriol 1-2 times per week – sometimes only one every second week. According to my research, a capsule will be out of “my system” within maximum 7 days and I can, according to my research use these Andriol more or less all your around without any side effects.
Any inputs to above, please?

Telmisartan pills, 80-160 mg per day
Were described to have some of the same effects as AIRCAR and GW, but don’t know if it’s true. Not on WADA’s list yet, only on monitoring

Has anyone tried Telmisartan and what are experiences and advices?

Meldonium/”Mildronate”
Will be added to WADA list from January 2016, and I assume with a good reason.
Again, has anyone tried this drug and with what results? Does anyone know for how long it will be possible to detect in a doping control?

Other inputs and advices:
analbolics in oral, but how many mg’s, which types and when during the season?
AICAR, but how to avoid testing positive?
sarms, but are these for endurance athltehtes and how to use without testing positive?

Looking forward to your good inputs and advices.

Andriol has poor and unpredictable bioavailability. Gw is wonderful. You won't be using the doses they used on the rats and there were many holes in their studies. Telmisartan is in a thread somewhere around here with a guy running it in various doses. I'd go clen or ephedrine. Both of which superbly improved my cardio on high tren doses so I can only imagine the performance increase without tren

Thanks for inputs.
How have you used Clen and are you also in for endurance sports? How has it helped you?

Clen has a long half life. I'd start at 20mcg upon waking and assess sides. For me it opens my airways and allows me to breathe better. Also if coming off of blocks such as like sprinting or anything explosive it kept my cns primed for the start. Overall though it just made breathing better. Same with ephedrine. For endurance athletes I see no real reason to go over 40-60mcg of clen daily. So I'd start with 20mcg on day one, day two stay at 20, day three go to 40, assess performance, day four another 40 and assess performance. If at desired effects keep it there. Since you're an endurance athlete I wouldn't worry much about blood pressure as I'm sure yours is very good due to the sport you partake In. I'd try ephedrine separately to assess it's effects and performance enhancement value to you. If you're worried about testing, I'd drop clen a week out from your competition and switch to ephedrine taken before your activity. It's shorter half life will make it harder to detect.

Honestly, I would think injecting L-Carnitine would be more effective than taking meldonium since you're after a supraphysiological effect? It would probably help though, and maybe both together would have some synergy.

Since you're sticking natural, have you tried NAC? 600mg daily is shown to boost endurance.

Honestly, I would think injecting L-Carnitine would be more effective than taking meldonium since you're after a supraphysiological effect? It would probably help though, and maybe both together would have some synergy.

Since you're sticking natural, have you tried NAC? 600mg daily is shown to boost endurance.

subliminal message? lol

Thanks for inputs.
How have you used Clen and are you also in for endurance sports? How has it helped you?

It an asthma medicine if you didnt know
I opens up youre lungs and helps you breach much much better, adding more oxygen to the blood stream ect ect
Ive used it for just about anything u can think of figthing/wrestling/cardio and it never failed me.
Sero is correct about the dosing also

Thanks for your replies.
Could you please be a little more specific regarding NAC? I have never heard of it.
Regarding ephedrine , I'm sorry, but that is also a banned substance on WADA's list, so using it before a competition will be to risky.

I have found a website selling Meldonium (http://rupharma.com/blogs/news ), I'm, however, not sure how to understand their comments about the "Half-life": "As of November 2015 Meldonium is not a prohibited substance or a doping agent, however it was placed on watch-list in some countries such as Finland. It does depend how strict your sports competition committee will be. Some allow the use of Meldonium, some will disqalify you. Take 2-4 pills 2-3 weeks before competition. Its difficult to say how many days before the competition you should stop taking Meldonium, but it would be atleast 10 hours. The half-life of Meldonium 500 mg dosage is approximately 5 hours."

If "half-life" is 5 hours, when will I be able to "pass" a doping test? (as Meldonium will be added to WADA's doping list from Jan 2016, I do not want to come into trouble with a potential doping test during/after my competition.)

In regards to the ephedrine, I meant test it's effects way prior to competition then let all drugs clear your system then take on competition day similar to how mma people and boxers use tne, halo, etc right before their fight.

Sorry for the acronym Kirf, it stands for N-Acetylcysteine (NAC). It's a prodrug of L-cysteine, which is a precursor of the almighty antioxidant glutathione (GSH), raising levels significantly. It has effects independent of glutathione as well. In essence, it's useful for athletes because it attenuates (reduces) muscle fatigue, allowing you to go on for longer and harder. It's very cheap and available online and from health stores.

If "half-life" is 5 hours, when will I be able to "pass" a doping test? (as Meldonium will be added to WADA's doping list from Jan 2016, I do not want to come into trouble with a potential doping test during/after my competition.)

It simply depends on the sensitivity of the test (the threshold plasma concentration in the blood).

Every 5 hours (on average, but this actually depends on each individual's physiology), half as much of the compound will be present.
So lets say:
500mg at t=0hr,
250mg at t=5hr,
125mg at t=10hr,
62.5mg at t=15hr,
31.25mg at t=20hr,
15.625mg at t=25hr (about 1 day).

If you wanted to be totally certain what those dosages represented in your plasma, you'd need to test some samples of your own blood. However as a rough guide you can see that in 48hrs there would essentially be less than a milligram of active compound left in your body...

CFC: Thanks for your input. I'm quite confident that I only will be subject to a potential urin-test (don't know if that makes a difference for your estimations)
So with your best knowledge, how long time do you think it takes before the Meldonium is "out of my system"?

CFC: sorry, just another question regarding NAC: do you have any experience regarding NAC, I'm thinking about dosage, timing of intake, intake during competion or just loading, used throughout the whole year? potentials side effects to be aware off? etc.
THanks.

It simply depends on the sensitivity of the test (the threshold plasma concentration in the blood).

Every 5 hours (on average, but this actually depends on each individual's physiology), half as much of the compound will be present.
So lets say:
500mg at t=0hr,
250mg at t=5hr,
125mg at t=10hr,
62.5mg at t=15hr,
31.25mg at t=20hr,
15.625mg at t=25hr (about 1 day).

If you wanted to be totally certain what those dosages represented in your plasma, you'd need to test some samples of your own blood. However as a rough guide you can see that in 48hrs there would essentially be less than a milligram of active compound left in your body...
Can you tell me for sure in how much time meldonium gets out ,at 108 kilograms,if i tooked intravenously 6 vials (0,5g per vial ) ,in 3 days consecuttive,2 vials a day(means 0,10g of meldonium).?

Dear all

Some inputs are needed, so please feel free to comment and give your best advices.

Some background info:
I’m an age grouper/amateur triathlete ..... looking for some PEDs to enhance my Performance, both in terms of training to become stronger/better, but also to perform better on “race days”. I’m 34 years old, 179 cm high and weight around 68 kg’s.
As an amateur, I’m not subject to any unannounced doping controls during the season, but I can potentially be subject to one during my race days....

I’m mostly looking for pills/capsules (do not like needles) and blood doping and EPO is a no-go as I see it too risky without a doctor to facilitate. In the same way, I’m very reluctant about GW501515, as I’m nervous about the potential side effects…

Bro you are looking for serious info here. Is this the best site for advice? You're going to get a lot of bad suggestions from clueless individuals.

You need to cure your childish fear of injectables too since in most cases you will be using a healthier solution bypassing the liver. The chances of you having to pass a drug test are 1000/1 at least, unless you place or win your AG.

200mg of Nandrolone per week (injectable), 5 or 6 tabs of Anavar or Winstol per day. The Nandrolone can not be used by anyone that might be tested since people have tested positive 90 days out, too bad it used to be the holy grail for endurance athletes way before there were triathlons. Scott Molina was nailed at Nice (FR) for it. If you aren’t already eating right, getting at least one massage a week, plus having a coach BEFORE exploring the PED’s you are dishonoring yourself. This is the very last thing you add to see how far you can explore best performance.
Good luck.

PS: EPO is the best bang for the buck nothing else is close and it takes a complete moron to use it wrong and risk ones health.

Originally Posted by Kirf... How can you live with yourself after doing this? It must be awful knowing that your results are all a lie. And if you take away a Kona/70.3WC/Nationals/ITU Worlds slot from someone else? Stealing someone's dream from them? It's sickening.

Kirf,

Try not to get sick it's bad for you. Since you seem to have health issues I'll try to not post anything too disturbing like the activities of ISIS, etc.

This is a harm reduction forum... and forming three new profiles to insult someone is not productive. Try offering alternatives and contructive criticism rather than being the douchebag who assumes other competitors aren't seeking the same advantage - when likely at least half of them at some point have tried similar tactics... You think the baseball players who got caught were the only ones using steroids? BAH! Look at the numbers for hitting PLUMMET after all the negative press, probably 60% of players were sneaking an advantage then, which doesn't make it right - but when its your only option to get paid, it is tempting.

Telling him to kill himself should probably get ALL of these new 1 post profiles banned (I hope)

Who said anything about getting paid? There's only one thing more abhorrent than a pro athlete using banned substances to gain a competitive advantage.... and that's an AMATEUR athlete who uses banned substances to gain a competitive advantage..

I mean... what kind of person does that??

I can "get" why pros do it (although still don't condone it). It might be their livelihood at stake. But an amateur??

You can't get any lower.