• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Ended up consuming four substances tonight, somewhat unexpectedly. Took a benzodiazepine (bromazepam 6 mgs), a friend of mine came over and we smoked some tar, then we went over to her house and smoked meth and weed. Then I came back to my house and smoked more tar. I still feel too high to sleep.
How do you get bro from a doc, in the states? I've heard cool shit about it.

Drinking a lite russian (just vodka and kahlua lol) and gonna roll a spleef. i have some really good molly, might do that or trade it or give it away idk.

I get first dibs right?! Haha molly around here is all trash or bk-MDMA/methylone. Although IV bk-MDMA is fucking rad, great coke/MDxx like rush w/ quite a bellringer.

OT:
Mad bowls of m-amp shards (smooth, but so spun)
Akyl nitrites "poppers"
Cannabliss
1200mg gabapentin
4mg clonazeee sub'd
Corona Extras
Marlboro reds

^wish i could. i've had to make the choice to stop doing MDx, i can feel it's effect on my memory and mood. that combined with the amount of LSD and Ketamine I've been taking has been fucking with my head. Cutting back on those two, especially the K.

I'm high as a muthafluffin kite, smoked a good ol hash spliff

^wish i could. i've had to make the choice to stop doing MDx, i can feel it's effect on my memory and mood. that combined with the amount of LSD and Ketamine I've been taking has been fucking with my head. Cutting back on those two, especially the K.

I'm high as a muthafluffin kite, smoked a good ol hash spliff
Sounds like you smoking good :)

Drinking Vermont ipa, can feel my body fighting a cold, got one more night of work this week and then its nod town baby

8mg xanax, 2 norco, 100mg seroquel, then pickingy 150 15g add salts. Looks like it will be a good day. HOW ABOUT YALL?

How do you get bro from a doc, in the states? I've heard cool shit about it.

My supply was imported, not prescribed by an MD. As far as I know bromazepam isn't even approved by the FDA for sale in the states.

Noddy and benzoed, mostly noddy.

300 mgs oxy today - 120 mgs recently. Some time release oxy earlier for steady levels.

3 mgs loprazolam (strong shit) 1 mg xanax, 10 mgs clobazam (i found in my med bag).

Yeah noddingly-euphoric would be the word for my "high".

Peace muchachos.

I get first dibs right?! Haha molly around here is all trash or bk-MDMA/methylone. Although IV bk-MDMA is fucking rad, great coke/MDxx like rush w/ quite a bellringer.

Get a test kit my nikk.
Good mdxx is becoming more readily available (due to darknet) as well as cathitones so your odds aren't to bad an the kits are super cheap and very legal. Lol

OT: I'm faded.
Shots of dope and smokes

A g bud of the most beautiful crystal covered buds gone in 2 packed joints, rolled in the illustrious long silver rizla papers. Champion! %)

IV 0.5mg bupre (actually feeling a lil' opioid glow; less is more fore sure w/ bupre)
900mg gaba
Left Hand Brewery Milk Stout
Marlboro reds

Need to go get weed or maybe some methamp, idk yet.

I took an extra 40mg of Methadone today, and HOLY SHIT. The feeling of opiate euphoria hit me, a feeling I haven't felt in YEARS. Once you're a chronic Methadone user, your daily dose makes you feel normal, just like a person who uses opiates occasionally and is sober. Taking anything extra on top of your daily dose is like an occasional user using opiates. 40mg of Methadone will have an average joe blasted out of their mind. God Methadone is such a euphoric opiate.

120mg Methadone
30mg Diazepam
3mg Lorazepam
1200mg Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Ibuprofen
75mg DPH
Caffeine from coffee and Coca-Cola
Marlboro light cigs

What a GREAT day!