• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

not high at all. took 60mg codeine to ward off withrawal, 72 hours since last gram of heroin. wish i had another gram.

Wax be the truff ^

IV 0.75mg buprenorphine
Cannabis
1200mg gaba
Left Hand Brewery Milk Stout

Got a few k-pins left in the stash, might preload w/ some cimetidine and finish 'er off

Last edited:
Wake and watch my girl sleep ♥♥♥♥♥
pop a dozen DHC's 60 ♥♥
;-) o-desmethyltramadol parachute n plug
♥♥
Eph nuff quality ♥♥♥
Valiumzzzz♥♥ xanax oxazepam n more ♥

^Ugh, jelly of the O-DT. Still haven't tried that shit and I'm a huge tramadol fan. Imagine what O-DT would do to my receptorzz.
But I'm in rehab now and I intend to quit all drugs entirely so I guess I'll never know.

At least I tried the herron before I got into rehab.

Stimmed-up, taking a break from vaping 3-FPM to have a joint.
Got some PST and Ginger Wine for later.

Is there anything better than finishing unexpectedly early to go home to an empty house full of drugs?

phatass said:
Wake and watch my girl sleep ♥♥♥♥♥

Oh, yeah... company. :(
Gettin' me all emotional here, PA!
I joke, obviously.

=D <3

^Ugh, jelly of the O-DT. Still haven't tried that shit and I'm a huge tramadol fan. Imagine what O-DT would do to my receptorzz.
But I'm in rehab now and I intend to quit all drugs entirely so I guess I'll never know.

At least I tried the herron before I got into rehab.

How's everything going so far brotha? and as am I jelly of the O-DT, I've always wanted to get my hands on some; heard nothing but good things about it and it's potent enough of an opioid for somebody with a tolerance like mine. Either way though, I still get a kick out of tramadol not so much in an opioid-sense unless x w/ bupe. That's a nice cocktail. Although, I assume O-DT would be useless after dosing bupe. I'd try that one on it's lonely + weedz. Btw you looked mad high on TC when you copped that haeron Pill! hahaha I was nodding too that night.

OT: About to add 4mg clonazepam (took Tagament ~30 mins ago almost) and another bowl.

With a somewhat low tolerance low dose benzo's can be great. It synergizes with the cannabis as opposed to dulling it IME. High dose benzo's can ruin my marijuana high, unless potent edibles, dabs or super trippy sativa strains.

I totally agree with you but thats the thing, its so nice and "harmless" so it can be very habit forming (at least for me) and I definitely don't want a benzo addiction.

Smoking my first hash spliff of the day (well its 8pm right now). Don't really know why by i've been feeling pretty good all day, kind of euphoric for no particular reason (and sober), may be the clonazepam from yesterday

Enjoing some major lines of speed, together with a well filled glass of Whisky, after my 2 glasses of ouzo :p

Having a couple beers before breakfast and beginning to question everything. Including how the post office keeps losing my shit.

The only thing left is figuring how to kill the guaranteed boredom at work tonight

Took a half a gram portion of hash absorbed in butter in a coffee. And had about 4 packed tastey ass spliffs. Was feeling some back pain earlier but its passed now :D

Tweaking out on some speed. Bout to chill out with some Xanax and alcohol to finish off the night.

Man speed high really opens your mind. Nothing like shrooms or anything. But you can't run away from your problem. That's what I like about it. Face that shit.

Fellow tweaker,

Update: your fellow tweaker is now chilled out and having a nice time. I feel like Xanax feels euphoric after a speed comedown. But I don't get anything except sleeping after benzos alone.

Last edited:
~4 grams of kratom (about to have another similarly sized dose), nicotine, caffeine, diphenhydramine (as a minor antiemetic).
Pretty nice.

Drinking a lite russian (just vodka and kahlua lol) and gonna roll a spleef. i have some really good molly, might do that or trade it or give it away idk.

Jus coffee this is day 2 no val plan on going three days and then taking some this weekend should be fun, got some pot and stuff too, with luck pods be here in time.

Time for work now.