1mg buprenorphine plugged
2mg etizolam
10mg diazepam
600mg gabapentin
Nicotine
Caffeine
L-theanine

Last edited:
Drank about a 5th or 6th of 1.5l of gin and went to get a bottle of MD 20.20 Peaches and Cream wine and I was already shit-faced when I walked in the door to the store to get it. I drank about 1/3 of it on the way home (less than a mile) and I am drinking the rest of it when I finish typing. I am trying to turn Obama and all the presidential candidates and random people into telepaths with this but I will probably get sick.

Fuck with the new Messiah and you might get fucked.

UpdaTE: fINISHED IT IN ABOUT 20 SECONDS After I finished typing. Boy am I going to be drunk.
And Fuck The World!

Self destruction and burning through my skin with cigarettes has never felt so good! %)/

I want alcohol poisoning!

I lack the words to say this, but I completely feel the meaning of your message. Being drunk is useless in most cases, but sometimes it does give insight. Some kind of freeing of the mind.

I'm on my 5th liter of beer right now, so I'm quite... drunk? I'm incoherent in any case.

Honestly I wish I had the freedom to kill myself as you do. If only I didn't have responsibilities. Then only ethanol and diethyl ether would be my friends. Fuck! Who needs the useless made up objectives of life stupid squares make up every day? Career? Money? Kids? House? Big TV? Fuck that shit. Pass me that diethyl bottle.

Closeau, in joping my doc agrees to put me back on oxy or the diaudid you take. I need 8mg. Last visit he changed me to methadone and i HATE it. Doesnt help my pain and makes me depressed.

I smoked three points of meth 5 hours a ago and i have been peaking the whole time since. The initial buzz is starting to wear off but don't worry i love the blissed out feeling you get the day after a midnight meth session. Thank you southern China/Burma

Just made some fresh chai cannabis Infused tea, from some leaves and buds I had. I have no idea how much THC was in there but i think I overshot the individual dose by a lot lol

about to smoke a bowl and a cigarette, this high's about to get suuuper trippy. On the psychedelic cannabis-high level.

Fat dose of phenibut and coffee on a hangover. Decided to stay home today, going to try to enjoy the state I'm in right now. Can't let it get too out of hand though as I have a lot of work to do tomorrow and the day after.

Feeling kind of sick, I swallowed some burn cream earlier but I immediately puked it up by reflex. Had 150mg of temazepam maybe 45 minutes ago and I am starting to feel that good.
I intend strongly to kill myself on New Year's day unless a certain thing happens and most or all of you would not understand why. Even if I am not depressed. And this is not a joke.

Why did you swallow burn cream? And why'd you wanna kill yourself just then?

E: drinking hair of the dog beer now with my lunch. I love drinking on the first day of a hangover, it almost feels better than the previous day. That kind of calm, almost surreal feeling/high. I find that pure ethanol intoxication is actually quite boring, e.g the beginning of a drunken high. The acetaldehyde is what, in my opinion, makes ethanol so good and also so bad. Which is the reason why drinking on a hangover feels so good, I imagine. Isopropanol on the other hand is also quite similar, but doesn't produce acetaldehyde so instead the experience is similar to the early stages of ethanol intoxication - sedation, some giddiness but nothing interesting. But I'm getting off track here. So yeah, drinken'.

Last edited:
Why did you swallow burn cream? And why'd you wanna kill yourself just then?
I'll never tell anyone why I am going to kill myself and I swallowed the burn cream to fuck my body up with toxic shit.

Just had 600mg of tramadol and 300mg of Lyrica.
Decided to add 40mg of cyclobenzaprine.

I will write a suicide note and have my mother post it to Bluelight after my death and it will explain what you need to/want to know.
I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered in Japan and Canada if anyone could do that for me.

Last edited:
Just made some fresh chai cannabis Infused tea, from some leaves and buds I had. I have no idea how much THC was in there but i think I overshot the individual dose by a lot lol

about to smoke a bowl and a cigarette, this high's about to get suuuper trippy. On the psychedelic cannabis-high level.

So jealous, it's been far too long since I've had MMJ-grade edibles like that. My dude had these medicinal cranberry cookies, he told me one is all you need, so of course I ate two happily and they were fucking delicious. While driving to grab a bite to eat at Chipotle, the 11-OH-THC began to peak at a ++/+++ psychedelic experience, therefore I was not capable of interacting with anybody inside Chipotle, let alone attempt to organize my thoughts and ignore the strange, mystic patterns encompassing my field of vision enough to order a simple burrito bowl. Haven't had an edible/11-Hydroxy-THC experience like that since, the medicinal edibles/candies I've had lately were more along the indica/CBD anxiolysis and analgesia, while they synergized perfect with opioids (especially while I was on MMT) and potentiated the analgesic properties majorly, it was not the experience I was looking for. I like the psychedelia of a strong 11-OH-THC peak.

OT:
Chased the dopaminergic, tingling, euphoric vapors of some old-skool speed earlier/yesterday night (as opposed to the so/so crystal I've been getting prior, far more euphoria yet smooth + tingly-er body-high). Now on the smooth ride down with 4mg etizolam sub'd + 1.5mg buprenorphine plugged + 900mg gabapentin + 0.1mg clonidine + Marlboro Reds.

I'll never tell anyone why I am going to kill myself and I swallowed the burn cream to fuck my body up with toxic shit.

I will write a suicide note and have my mother post it to Bluelight after my death and it will explain what you need to/want to know.
I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered in Japan and Canada if anyone could do that for me.

Let's be honest here Trypt-dreamer, you obviously haven't had the clarity you used to when I talked to you in the past via PM's and you're older posts made perfect sense, therefore you don't have the option of making a clear-headed decision ESPECIALLY FUCKING SUICIDE MAN! WTF I only say this because I knew how you were in the past and I care about your well-being whether you believe it or not, there's a good-hearted dude with quite a taste for quite an array of interesting compounds behind all these ramblings. You're clearly intelligent. If you're experiencing psychosis man, please try to take some advice if not from me, somebody in TDS maybe... I highly suggest checking yourself into a psych ward (I know they suck, I've spent time in one once for suicidal ideation and attempted drug OD (fentanyl and alprazolam), you're gonna emotionally destroy your family if you end your life (believe me, I'm struggling with depresson, Seasonal-affective disorder, and lately suicidal ideation since I can no longer use cannabis as an AD... one of the few that worked and can be used in a healthy manner). Try your best to see through this fog you've been stuck in. Was it set off by an RC or overuse of or lack thereof? What's going on man for real?

Last edited:

I don't even know you! But please do not do that! No matter the reason suicide is my the answer! Ever!! Listen to hang yourhead he has the right idea! People on here will support you all you need hell I don't know you but I'd try help out anyway I can! It's not nice man it really isn't, I hope you come to your senses there is reason to live and why you want to off yourself is not mine or anyone's business but please don't :(

nodding on 160 mgs oxycdone IR
and 3 mgs loprazolam (one bad ass benzo - they dont make em better imo).

PEACE OUT YOU FKIN JUNKIE SCUM BAGS!
You're nodding on a very high dose of Oxy and Loprazolam and you're calling other people junky scum bags?
I hope that comment you made was sarcastic. Because the drugs you are (were) on is junky status at its finest.

80mg Methadone
30mg Temazepam
2mg Clonazepam
2400mg Gabapentin
.5g joint pineapple express
150mg Hydroxyzine
150mg Promethazine
Caffeine
Nicotine/Tobacco

You're nodding on a very high dose of Oxy and Loprazolam and you're calling other people junky scum bags?
I hope that comment you made was sarcastic. Because the drugs you are (were) on is junky status at its finest.

80mg Methadone
30mg Temazepam
2mg Clonazepam
2400mg Gabapentin
.5g joint pineapple express
150mg Hydroxyzine
150mg Promethazine
Caffeine
Nicotine/Tobacco
I love it!

Please call a suicide hotline before you do anything! They are all people who have been there before. Getting high is for fun, not for purposefully self-harming:(

250ug of flubrolazolam + a moderate amount of alcohol
feeling good i guess but still meh, im done for today don't wanna end up getting too fucked up