• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Went for a walk, the trees were fucking awesome. Cars were floating half an inch of the road, their wheels not properly turning. Street lights I felt I could deluminate with my mind.

Last edited:
Methacodone props brotha, i love me some diazeeepam.

3mg bupe subL
3mg clonaz subL
cannabliss
2 American stouts w/ cold press coffee (local brewery Dayton Beer Co. The Java Man Cometh) shit's fire

A couple beers

Waiting for roommate to get home because we don't have power and I don't know where the fuse box is lol

I know its not streetwide outage because the internet I'm stealing from my neighbor is still working

Pretty bored ATM. I need to clean my room but I'm gonna wait until I have electricity again

Edit: goddamnit, my roommate didn't pay the power bill. Fuck.

Last edited:
A couple beers

Waiting for roommate to get home because we don't have power and I don't know where the fuse box is lol

I know its not streetwide outage because the internet I'm stealing from my neighbor is still working

Pretty bored ATM. I need to clean my room but I'm gonna wait until I have electricity again

Edit: goddamnit, my roommate didn't pay the power bill. Fuck.

Kick that fucker out. I'll get my stuff packed. I can make the drive in a few hours. I'll bring the poppies, you get the beer %)

He's also my landlord and mad chill lol. The power is back on. If you want to chill th0 I'm free on Friday. Beer n poppies, good times.

I considered continuing to drink until work but sadly made a responsible choice to sober up

Decided to take the day off of work, so I started the day with some tapentadol and kratom. Picked up an eigth of dank and have been puffing on that throughout the day. Then my friend came through with a gram of some great #4 that he picked up on the deep web... or so he says. Bought a quarter gram for dirt cheap and I'm just now finishing my last line. To quote Ice Cube, "today was a good day" %).

Drinking beer, waiting for opiates, hopefully for Friday. Maybe gotta push it another week, dunno

Got some weed, not rly in the mood tho. Weird

Ended up consuming four substances tonight, somewhat unexpectedly. Took a benzodiazepine (bromazepam 6 mgs), a friend of mine came over and we smoked some tar, then we went over to her house and smoked meth and weed. Then I came back to my house and smoked more tar. I still feel too high to sleep.

I'm feeling sick and uncomfortable. I'm trying to kick off opiates, I can't be addicted to them like that all the time... I got bupe if things are getting hard but I'm waiting as long as I can.

Had few hash joints and now drinking beer 1664 5.5%

That's some freaking combo man! All those meds can't be good for you. Here's me having an evening off the booze... couple lacked doobs of og kush tho ;)

All those meds are actually Rx'd to me. It's not much honestly, Ibuprofen and Bisacodyl are OTC meds. Promethazine and Hydroxyzine aren't nothing lethal. Caffeine and Marlboros are normal lol haha.
Methadone, is the only opiate I use, have been on it for 3 years, and Diazepam and Lorazepam in those small doses isn't much at all. I take all my meds as Rx'd.

1lb poppy seed tea, feelsgoodman.

edit: gonna make more tea
edit: added 1/2lbs of seeds.

Last edited:
Also enjoying the opioidland with 140 mg codeine. I'm an occasional user with no tolerance, so it gets me pretty good.

Stonedd, had a bong sesh with my homie and a few spliffs. Took 0.25mg of clonazepam as well, shouldn't be doing this because i cant be taking benzos a couple times a week again if I want to avoid addiction...but I really like them even at low doses

A tallboy of lager upon waking up. Trying to taper my diazepam useage. Had 2.5mg last night, planning to take 2.5mg either tonight or tomorrow morning, and then a few days' break at least.

Stonedd, had a bong sesh with my homie and a few spliffs. Took 0.25mg of clonazepam as well, shouldn't be doing this because i cant be taking benzos a couple times a week again if I want to avoid addiction...but I really like them even at low doses

With a somewhat low tolerance low dose benzo's can be great. It synergizes with the cannabis as opposed to dulling it IME. High dose benzo's can ruin my marijuana high, unless potent edibles, dabs or super trippy sativa strains.

Technically this will be the nightly fix, but that's no a popular thread as of late:
IV 0.5mg bupe (low dose IV bupe is far beter analgesic-wise than say subL ROA and gives quite a strange opioid glow and energy that I enjoy)
50mg hydroxyzine
Cannabis, of course my dudes
Left Hand Brewery Milk Stouts and a craft Medieval ale " Your Father Smelt of Elderberries" shits like 10% abv
Marlboro Reds

9.5g Phenibut
20g Red-Vein Thai
7.5mg Etizooooooo
Really enjoying this Phenibut, boutta dose more, shit got me feelin' wild.
Would love a 40oz, or 3 to go with these Newpz.