• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Did a bit of K with a friend at this local radio station we played a set at, lol doing ketamine while on the radio is a trip, i was so aware that what we were saying and the music we were making was being broadcast all over the world, or at least los angeles, idk how many people tune into my local college station online from abroad but i doubt its many.

HYH, I'm sure you know what you're doing when it comes to the IV thing. Mine was just a general comment about people I know, not really directed at you, so sorry if it came off that way :)

How are you keeping BurntOfferings? Still off the meth? I'm still off the cocaine dude :)

Your absolutely right about IV users wanting to IV everything. One of my friends IV'd alot of mephedrone then he was IV'ing everything ecstacy cocaine and then even drugs he didn't usually take.I've IV'd cocaine but to be honest it disgusts me.

Oh man that's awesome, keep up the good work!

No, sadly, I'm still goin' hard on the shard :( Haven't bought any since I decided that I want to stop sometime soon, but someone called me recently and offered to trade some for something I had, and it was an offer I couldn't resist. Then another friend of mine called and wanted to know if I wanted a couple lines, which again I accepted :( I'd like to be able to blame it all on them but the truth is, it's mostly my fault...part of me still wants to get high. They don't really know about some of the struggles I've had so they probably thought they were doing a nice thing for me anyway!

Anyway, I didn't go to sleep tonight (got sleep yesterday though). I went to the aforementioned going away party, and my friend pulled me aside and made out with me a little right before I left (we had gone out in the past for a little bit so this wasn't super surprising, although I didn't think that she still liked me or liked me a huge amount to begin with...) I'm now stuck with this dilemma, because I need to get to sleep because I need to write a report paper for Monday that I haven't started on, but this girl also said that I should call her later on today and we can go out and do something, so I kind of want to do that too, but I don't want to go out with here all fucking sleep deprived and gooned out on speed...she's a classy, good looking chick who doesn't really do drugs except for smoke weed on occasion and I've got to hide that habit from her! I can't do all my shit for school and still have time to see her I don't think...not without utterly crashing before I even see her. Ugh, damn you drugs for putting me in this situation!

My buddy told me that I should just do the report and jerk off. I'm tired of that, though :(

Anyway, on topic: yes I am high. My nose feels like I got done snorting lines of shrapnel from a warzone but I feel pretty good

HYH, I'm sure you know what you're doing when it comes to the IV thing. Mine was just a general comment about people I know, not really directed at you, so sorry if it came off that way :)

Oh man that's awesome, keep up the good work!

No, sadly, I'm still goin' hard on the shard :( Haven't bought any since I decided that I want to stop sometime soon, but someone called me recently and offered to trade some for something I had, and it was an offer I couldn't resist. Then another friend of mine called and wanted to know if I wanted a couple lines, which again I accepted :( I'd like to be able to blame it all on them but the truth is, it's mostly my fault...part of me still wants to get high. They don't really know about some of the struggles I've had so they probably thought they were doing a nice thing for me anyway!

Anyway, I didn't go to sleep tonight (got sleep yesterday though). I went to the aforementioned going away party, and my friend pulled me aside and made out with me a little right before I left (we had gone out in the past for a little bit so this wasn't super surprising, although I didn't think that she still liked me or liked me a huge amount to begin with...) I'm now stuck with this dilemma, because I need to get to sleep because I need to write a report paper for Monday that I haven't started on, but this girl also said that I should call her later on today and we can go out and do something, so I kind of want to do that too, but I don't want to go out with here all fucking sleep deprived and gooned out on speed...she's a classy, good looking chick who doesn't really do drugs except for smoke weed on occasion and I've got to hide that habit from her! I can't do all my shit for school and still have time to see her I don't think...not without utterly crashing before I even see her. Ugh, damn you drugs for putting me in this situation!

My buddy told me that I should just do the report and jerk off. I'm tired of that, though :(

Anyway, on topic: yes I am high. My nose feels like I got done snorting lines of shrapnel from a warzone but I feel pretty good

It is hard sometimes man. The high from meth is so good. I know a few of my friends even say it is "too good", and I can't argue, very alluring high.

To your predicament I am guessing by the sounds of things you are possibly younger than me. Anyway my advice from experience is do not go out with a classy girl you like while feeling the effects of sleep dep and as you put it "gooned out" on meth. Things like that are definitely left better to be done when you're feeling good about yourself.
The essay - I've written alot of shit on amphetamines, and that's what most of it was when I read it sober - shit. If you can maybe get a draft done now you can always edit it later. d-methamphetamine is one of the greatest drugs there is for focus and I have managed to produce some decent work under it's effects. With words especially it can turn someone who is not very literate into a poet almost overnight :D
The jerking off does get boring, but it kind of goes with the territory of meth. I think you should do the report, and contact the girl but admit your feeling too hungover or something. Then you can at least be chatty with her preferably by text for today. And hopefully this will remedy any comedown type effect with you having something to look forward to when you recover :)

Snorting meth really is rough man. I know it is probably terrible HR but vaping it in a pipe really is much smoother, a better high, less bodyload and doesn't last so painstakingly long.

Got completely loaded again last night and don't remember shit

Just dosed my methadone
Had my coffee

Gonna smoke a few bowls and watch NFL Sunday

OK

I was noddin out all last night on pod tea, still feeling it

My friend didnt tell me he was planning on staying the night, which was awkward. Oh well, I'll make sure to ask him about that sort of thing in the future. He's not a master of manners...just shows up at my door with a pillow in hand. Sigh.

OK

I was noddin out all last night on pod tea, still feeling it

My friend didnt tell me he was planning on staying the night, which was awkward. Oh well, I'll make sure to ask him about that sort of thing in the future. He's not a master of manners...just shows up at my door with a pillow in hand. Sigh.

Nice. I'm still waiting for my order of seeds. But in the meantime, I tried an organic food store but they must have been washed 'cus nothing :(

^Finding good seeds is a pain in the ass. I never had success with finding any that could get me high. :p

OT: Beer & caffeine are holding me together nicely today. Not really high but better than nothing, I suppose. Really wish I could get my hands on some proper drugs, but it is what it is. I'll live. Gonna continue to jam to music and watch a couple different series on Netflix. Sounds like a solid day of nothing to me. %)

Lets see, since I'm coming off a stim, or trying to at least!
1350mg Pregabalin, 47mg Etizolam, 3 Tums, 8mg Buprenorphine plugged, 4mg being SL'ed as we speak. The Tizooooooo was popped sporadically, just to toss that out there ;).

To your predicament I am guessing by the sounds of things you are possibly younger than me.

I'm in my mid-20's. I'm still in school because I am doing my higher education in pieces...I did two years after graduating high school in another state, took a few years off, and now I'm just trying to finish up. I have about three semesters left...my major has nothing to do with my trade/what I do for a living, though, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.

Anyway I'm mostly done with what I had to do for school. I feel pretty tired too, think I might try to re-schedule and go to sleep. That would probably be the smart thing to do.

Snorting meth really is rough man. I know it is probably terrible HR but vaping it in a pipe really is much smoother, a better high, less bodyload and doesn't last so painstakingly long.

Oh but snorting it is the way! If only it wasn't so terrible for you.

I won't argue with you man and turn you to the dark side but vaped meth although terrible for you is the best buzz ;)

High as a kite on several joints of the Riff mountains finest hash and some OG Kush bud! That is what is happenin' up in here! :D

Not very, I seem to be passed roofieing the shit out of myself for fun until failure. Drugs, kids.

Probably not a bad choice sprout, I was super high Saturday night and woke up with severe physical pain in multiple areas, with a strong feeling that being fu ked up and hurting myself were correlated

Lets see, since I'm coming off a stim, or trying to at least!
1350mg Pregabalin, 47mg Etizolam, 3 Tums, 8mg Buprenorphine plugged, 4mg being SL'ed as we speak. The Tizooooooo was popped sporadically, just to toss that out there ;).

47mg etizolam sounds like a lot.

140mg codeine here.

Finally got a script of 2 benzos that I always wanted a script for, 10mg Diazepam tablets and 1mg Lorazepam tablets! :D

80mg Methadone
30mg Diazepam
3mg Lorazepam (1mg in the morning, 1 in the daytime, 1 before bedtime)
1200mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
600mg Ibuprofen
10mg Bisacodyl
Caffeine
Marlboros

Feeling awesome! Waves of warm blankets filled with euphoria :D

That's some freaking combo man! All those meds can't be good for you. Here's me having an evening off the booze... couple lacked doobs of og kush tho ;)