• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New to subs need help

jessi1387

Greenlighter
So I recently start suboxone today is only day 3. At my induction I was given2 mg there and then a strip that I quartered and took 2 mg that night. Yesterday I went back and I took 2 mg that morning and was told to take 4 mg last night. I ended uup only taking 3 mg all was good. That was the strips today is the first day and I'm now on the generic tablets and I am suppose to take 1/2 a tablet in the morning or at night and then 1/4 the opposite they said it does not matter as long as its 6 mg a day. This morning I took half of this pill which is 4 mg more then I have took at one time so far and I feel like hell. My legs hurt my back hurts I feel sick to my stomach. Is this medicine not working the same not as strong? Isit possible that today is day 3.5 not pain pills maybe I need a hhigher dose because withdrawal symptons getting worse? I had been taking on avg 60-80mg oxycodone a day yyesterday my drug test had came back totally clean maybe with having nothing in my system now made symptoms worse? Idk but I'm very discouraged right now past 2 days been a breeze.

60-80 mgs of oxy isn't a high dose I'd think 6mg of subs would be sufficient but I'm not a doctor. Did you let the whole tablet dissolve under your tongue? It's definetly not precipitated wds that would have happened on day one. Usuaully with subs if they are under dosing you ,you would have felt it more day one and two,at least in my experience!

I know this sounds crazy but try snoritng the sub 1-2 mg it should do the trick and make your meds last longer .

Would only do this about twice a week .